Forums > Personal > The end of the Sheep

forum rss feed
Author

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Time has finally come for the sheep to get their verdict and its not looking good. The hardest most desperate times are in store for us all right now, new world order is installed and the elite will have us all as slaves living in poverty, i have to admit im happy in a way since people kept ridiculing me all this time and now finally they will get their deserved punishment, if you STILL think im talking shit just wait and see what will happen very very soon.

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 06:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*snigger*

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 06:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freya is quietly judging you. wrote:

*snigger*
i'll see your "snigger" and raise it to a "guffaw"

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 06:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 06:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TM is right though.  Now, because of the new world order and their secret chip implants, more idiots than ever are posting silly theories on the internet.

Bit of a paradox, but there you go.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 07:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Time has finally come for the sheep to get their verdict and its not looking good. The hardest most desperate times are in store for us all right now, new world order is installed and the elite will have us all as slaves living in poverty, i have to admit im happy in a way since people kept ridiculing me all this time and now finally they will get their deserved punishment, if you STILL think im talking shit just wait and see what will happen very very soon.

If this "New World Order" means you'll be enslaved and kept away from the public, it's worth it.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 07:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

TM is right though.  Now, because of the new world order and their secret chip implants, more idiots than ever are posting silly theories on the internet.

Bit of a paradox, but there you go.

time for you to wake up zebonka, this is not theory its REALITY! the worst time ever are here, new world order isnt a theory, its REALITY, get that through your naive head.

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 07:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you'd get your head out of your ass and start *looking* and *thinking* for a change, you'd see that the threats facing the world today are very real. They are a) global warming and its consequences / pollution b) the threat of wars of religion almost everywhere c) the rise of far-right parties almost everywhere, particularly in Europe.

Your crackpot conspiracy theories are propaganda spread mostly by those far-right groups to keep people like yourself looking the other way while they strengthen their position. Ever wondered why most of them are spread by *far-right* anti-Masonic groups and individuals, who were also the foundation of the nazi-party?

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 07:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

If this "New World Order" means you'll be enslaved and kept away from the public, it's worth it.

you will be too, i havent felt this happy in a long time!:D

Freddie Mercury is God

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 07:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

If you'd get your head out of your ass and start *looking* and *thinking* for a change, you'd see that the threats facing the world today are very real. They are a) global warming and its consequences / pollution b) the threat of wars of religion almost everywhere c) the rise of far-right parties almost everywhere, particularly in Europe.

Your crackpot conspiracy theories are propaganda spread mostly by those far-right groups to keep people like yourself looking the other way while they strengthen their position. Ever wondered why most of them are spread by *far-right* anti-Masonic groups and individuals, who were also the foundation of the nazi-party?

global warming is just another excuse to tax the shit out of you! the things im saying arent theories, its called REALITY! new world order is REAL, enslavement, big brother and poverty is REAL, the elite bankers ruining all of your lives is also REAL, if its anyone who needs to get their head out of his ass its YOU

Freddie Mercury is God

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 08:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

global warming is just another excuse to tax the shit out of you! the things im saying arent theories, its called REALITY! new world order is REAL, enslavement, big brother and poverty is REAL, the elite bankers ruining all of your lives is also REAL, if its anyone who needs to get their head out of his ass its YOU

Have you researched global warming? I thought not. I have. The things you are saying are DANGEROUS and MISLEADING. The elite bankers, yes, they are causing mayhem. Are they doing so for some crazy Bavarian Illuminati-New World Order? NO. They are doing it to get filthy rich. You are falling for all kinds of crackpot theories thrown at you by the far-right so that you will not protest *their* schemes to really take away your freedom. You want to see conspiracies so badly, that you are too stupid to see the truly criminal and dangerous shit unfold all around you.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 08:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why do you even care? It's not like you can do anything about it if it's really true.

Go back to your mushrooms.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 09:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

Have you researched global warming? I thought not. I have. The things you are saying are DANGEROUS and MISLEADING. The elite bankers, yes, they are causing mayhem. Are they doing so for some crazy Bavarian Illuminati-New World Order? NO. They are doing it to get filthy rich. You are falling for all kinds of crackpot theories thrown at you by the far-right so that you will not protest *their* schemes to really take away your freedom. You want to see conspiracies so badly, that you are too stupid to see the truly criminal and dangerous shit unfold all around you.

Of course they are doing it for profit and get rich as possible, its the elite, they control and own everybody, both parties, the government, the president and you. Its not theories, its called reality and logical thinking. They are doing it because of greed and the need to be more effective. You will have 2 classes, the super rich and the super poor. Its basically going to be hell on earth, like ancient egypt, the elite on top having everything and the rest are poor slaves and they actually deserve it.

the fact if they are illuminati or not isnt important but they ARE. they ARE in secret societies and have knowledge the regular people dont know shit about, they DO control and manipulate everyone through mainstream media, educational system etc so they are the illuminati, what does the illuminati mean? it means the enlightened ones and thats what they are, you are the stupid one.

Freddie Mercury is God

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 09:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poo, again wrote:

Why do you even care? It's not like you can do anything about it if it's really true.

Go back to your mushrooms.

i guess because people kept ridiculing me when i explained the situation in the world all this time going back 6 years, people called me crazy and adviced me to get "help" now i get to see those same people suffer and realize who was stupid so im kinda happy its happening.

Freddie Mercury is God

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 10:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You make me laugh.

Thank you so much.

I'm sick of all my kicks.
Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ms. Rebel wrote:

You make me laugh.

Thank you so much.

you are extremely stupid! its because of people like you that im actually happy that the elite bankers are doing what they are doing :)

Freddie Mercury is God

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am an elite banker.

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 10:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Ms. Rebel wrote:

You make me laugh.

Thank you so much.

you are extremely stupid! its because of people like you that im actually happy that the elite bankers are doing what they are doing :)

Nice to hear that someone like you is happy. That's very admirable. :D

I'm sick of all my kicks.
Philly Guy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Philly Guy
Bohemian: 167 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 11:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freya is quietly judging you. wrote:

I am an elite banker.

Pardon me.  Do you have any grey poupon?

Proud memebr of the "I wear my snuggie to work club."
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

every Welshman has breathed a huge sigh of relief after finding out this thread isnt what he feared...

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]