Forums > Personal > Who r the QZ wankers?

forum rss feed
Author

The_Disabled_Jester user not visiting Queenzone.com
The_Disabled_Jester
Rocker: 39 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For someone that's new to here it can be quite s strange place to try join in with... who should new comers be warned to stay the hell away from. I mean, I've heard folk go on about Treasure Moment, thequeen, Jacob Britt, Microwave...

but who else should be put in the QZ ignore-the-fuck-out-of list? Just curious and bored!!!

A Jester is stronger and wiser than Jesus
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Too many nowadays.

Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The_Disabled_Jester wrote:

For someone that's new to here it can be quite s strange place to try join in with... who should new comers be warned to stay the hell away from. I mean, I've heard folk go on about Treasure Moment, thequeen, Jacob Britt, Microwave...

but who else should be put in the QZ ignore-the-fuck-out-of list? Just curious and bored!!!

Me. It's often recommended.

Ignore me, Treasure Moment, thequeen, Jacob Britt, Microwave and, MOST IMPORTANTLY,  Charlie Brown, the abuser, and you'll be just fine. I don't know if he's actually one, but rumor has it that he is, so...he is!

Anyway, I wish you good and that you might be able to keep a safe distance from US - we're the collective Freddie Krueger.

Yara
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You'll know who you'll want to avoid from reading their posts.  Make your own decisions.

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-double post-

inu-liger

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment, thequeen, Jake Britt, ken8, Charles Baer, Evan Porada

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm quite impossible to ignore. And I never insult many people. Just four people on this forum in the past couple years.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
inu-liger

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jacob Britt wrote:

I'm quite impossible to ignore. And I never insult many people. Just four people on this forum in the past couple years.

Unfortunately, quite a few people think very lowly of you because of your at times childish actions against those four individuals.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 17:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:

Jacob Britt wrote:

Unfortunately, quite a few people think very lowly of you because of your at times childish actions against those four individuals.

And unfortunately, I think three of those people wrote nasty things about me.

#1 The first person I insulted who is a member of this forum, in the past couple years, is you, and that was a plain old idiotic fight, it was a waste of time and I don't see a need to fight with you, because at least you are a Queen fan who collects things, like me, and that's something we have in common and if I ruined that, I'd never be able to enjoy your topics on Queen related discussions.

#2 TREASURE MOMENT and I don't regret doing that as it was quite a laugh, and you know, those brothers in that band love to bam bam eachother. 

#3 RAFAEL, but I understand people are pissed about me insulting poor old Rafael, I mean the worst thing he does is cry and complain about the things I do to him. Threaten to call the police, FBI, CIA, and Barbara's home telephone number. He can say lies like "Jake lives at home with mommy" yet he can't take the heat if I lie about him. It's horrible and hypocritical. Someone needs to chop off the pubic hair on the top of his head, cause he's acting like a dick!

#4 SONA, she's a 600lb fat old slug, I gave her advice on how to lose weight, but she started causing a scene and then she tried to insult me, so she deserved my insults and more. She dances with Raf when it's sunny out, and then they call it a day.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thequeen wrote:

Sounds like fun Jake [img=/images/smiley/msn/tounge_smile.gif][/img]  !!!

You changed your name! Naughty, naughty, naughty...

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 19:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You just added yourself to that list...
I wouldn't be surprised if you are just a clone.

Killed by drones.
paulosham user is on Queenzone.com
Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
paulosham
Bohemian: 659 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 20:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The QZ wankers , sounds like a pub quiz team [img=/images/smiley/msn/tounge_smile.gif][/img]
but seriously anyone whos post is 6 feet of blank space is a wanker, I fucking hate that.

Don't shun it!
david(galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com
david(galashiels)
Rocker: 32 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 20:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

is there a diffrence between a wanker and a self abuser?.i am not a wanker,but...............

it,s late its late its late,its all to late..
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 21:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear Jake, now you've gone beyond insulting. Now you're throwing accusations. You'd better prove what you're saying or you could get into some real trouble. :)

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
bobo the chimp user is on Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 23:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not a wanker, but I am frequently mistaken for one.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
marcenciels user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 23:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the only thing to know here...

is not to toss around those who toss around ;)

Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts

Posted: 24 Mar 09, 09:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

whats a wanker?

:)
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 24 Mar 09, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury wrote:

whats a wanker?
its a banker with a lisp

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 24 Mar 09, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yara wrote:

Ignore me, Treasure Moment, thequeen, Jacob Britt, Microwave and, MOST IMPORTANTLY,  Charlie Brown, the abuser, and you'll be just fine. I don't know if he's actually one, but rumor has it that he is, so...he is!

Microwave? I don't recall him doing anything.

Charlie Brown, or The Pest Formerly Known As Danny, is a stalker and a rapist. Hahah, alright, so he's not a rapist. Not to my knowledge, anyway. But he's a creeper and a lurker and keeps on coming back like the herpes. I bet he's reading this now.

Back whenever
Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 24 Mar 09, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sergei. wrote:

Yara wrote:

Microwave? I don't recall him doing anything.

Charlie Brown, or The Pest Formerly Known As Danny, is a stalker and a rapist. Hahah, alright, so he's not a rapist. Not to my knowledge, anyway. But he's a creeper and a lurker and keeps on coming back like the herpes. I bet he's reading this now.

People keep saying that about "Charlie Brown" but I don't remember anything about him on here much except complaints, I don't even know if I read any of his posts.