Forums > Queen collecting and trading > My TRADE and WANT list

forum rss feed
Author

workstour user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Mar 09, 06:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



My wanted shows:



Roger

28.07.94
22.11.94
23.11.94
29.11.94
03.12.94
26.01.95

Cross

27.02.88
01.03.88
09.03.88
10.04.88
12.04.88
17.04.88
24.04.88
07.06.90

Brian

05.11.92
05.04.93
05.06.93
11.06.93
12.06.93
29.06.93
30.06.93
05.07.93
06.07.93
04.10.93
04.11.93
05.11.93
10.11.93
20.11.93
23.11.93
27.11.93
29.11.93
03.12.93
08.12.93
02.10.98
10.10.98
21.10.98
26.11.98

Queen (until 1986)

28.04.79
02.05.79
05.12.80
12.12.80
06.05.82
07.05.82
24.07.82
20.04.85
28.04.85







My trade list www.metadema.com






I have interest to meat other Queen fans and interest to trade Queen Concerts

www.metadema.com
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Mar 09, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I posted this,let me know if you are interested,I got a couple of shows you miss,for a specific show drop a line and I´ll give you the details of it:


http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1172089/my-live-shows.aspx


I sent you a PM.



Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Mar 09, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From Queen I got this:

Queen (until 1986)

28.04.79  FLAC
02.05.79
05.12.80 FLAC
12.12.80 MP3 
06.05.82 FLAC
07.05.82 FLAC
24.07.82 FLAC
20.04.85  MP3
28.04.85 MP3



Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Mar 09, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I traded with this guy once.
He didn't send me the stuff I wanted from him but some completely different bullshit. When I asked him to send me the CORRECT stuff he said no and stopped replying to my e-mails.




onevsion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2241 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Mar 09, 15:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sounds like an "arschlog"....!

Nareg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Nareg
Rocker: 35 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Mar 09, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



pittrek wrote:

I traded with this guy once.
He didn't send me the stuff I wanted from him but some completely different bullshit. When I asked him to send me the CORRECT stuff he said no and stopped replying to my e-mails.




I think we should announce about the bad traders in this "Queen collecting and trading" section,
so that others could be aware of.

I think I'm gonna do that cause I've already come across 2 bad QUEEN traders.






workstour user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 02:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



???



When i have traded with pittrek????? Never!



I trade since many years all around the world without problems!




I have interest to meat other Queen fans and interest to trade Queen Concerts

www.metadema.com
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







workstour wrote:















???















When i have traded with pittrek????? Never!















I trade since many years all around the world without problems!














I've checked my hotmail mailbox. The last e-mail I got from your aol.com address was sent on 11.10.2007.

I wanted from you the radio broadcast of the Freddie Mercury Tribute concert - you have sent me the 2DVD set, which I already had.

Then I asked you to send me the thing I wanted, which is the audio, your reply was



Oh, yes the right package but i remember u wanted DVD from FM Tribute.
Hm...bad mistake
 
Fellow in
Misery Music Productions
www.fellow-in-misery.de

For
trades
www.metadema.de



That was the last e-mail I found from you.

Do you still think we never traded ?

PS - you've sent me a PM but I can't read it since it doesn't have a title


workstour user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



???



I have no Radio Broadcast from FMT concert! I never had this.



I´m Falko from Bremen, Germany. I clicked on your webside but never have traded with you, sorry.



From FM Tribute i only have the orginal Boot-CD and complete BBC Version on DVD.




I have interest to meat other Queen fans and interest to trade Queen Concerts

www.metadema.com
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So are you still interested in trading?I already sent you a PM.


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 05:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



workstour wrote:







???







I have no Radio Broadcast from FMT concert! I never had this.







I´m Falko from Bremen, Germany. I clicked on your webside but never have traded with you, sorry.







From FM Tribute i only have the orginal Boot-CD and complete BBC Version on DVD.






I'm pretty sure we did trade, I still have your address (both mail and "real").
But OK, it looks like a communication problem.

I know that I wanted the AUDIO from you and you've sent me the VIDEO. I got mostly angry because you stopped replying to my e-mails.

But if the video was the only thing you got, it's really only a "missverstendniss"






pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Nareg wrote:







pittrek wrote:



I traded with this guy once.
He didn't send me the stuff I wanted from him but some completely different bullshit. When I asked him to send me the CORRECT stuff he said no and stopped replying to my e-mails.





I think we should announce about the bad traders in this "Queen collecting and trading" section,
so that others could be aware of.

I think I'm gonna do that cause I've already come across 2 bad QUEEN traders.






I'm not saying Falco is a bad trader, I'm saying I wasn't 100% satisfied, that's all.
The same goes for "EricTaylor" who has sent me about 30% of the stuff I wanted from him, he promised to send
me the rest "after Christmas" and doesn't reply to my e-mails now.







workstour user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Yes this could be a mistake.



If a trader have a problem with one of my CDs or DVDs we found everytime a solution. Sometimes this could be happen i received a wrong show or send a wrong show.



So i´m very sorry if i should have a DVD instead a Audio Show.




I have interest to meat other Queen fans and interest to trade Queen Concerts

www.metadema.com
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 05:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



pittrek wrote:



 



Nareg wrote:



 



 



 



 



pittrek wrote:



 



I traded with this guy once.
He didn't send me the stuff I wanted from him but some completely different bullshit. When I asked him to send me the CORRECT stuff he said no and stopped replying to my e-mails.




 



I think we should announce about the bad traders in this "Queen collecting and trading" section,
so that others could be aware of.

I think I'm gonna do that cause I've already come across 2 bad QUEEN traders.






I'm not saying Falco is a bad trader, I'm saying I wasn't 100% satisfied, that's all.
The same goes for "EricTaylor" who has sent me about 30% of the stuff I wanted from him, he promised to send
me the rest "after Christmas" and doesn't reply to my e-mails now.






Well may be he is not a bad trader,it´s just a trader with memory problems ;)








Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
Nareg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Nareg
Rocker: 35 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 15:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



pittrek wrote:



 



Nareg wrote:



 



 



 



 



pittrek wrote:



 



I traded with this guy once.
He didn't send me the stuff I wanted from him but some completely different bullshit. When I asked him to send me the CORRECT stuff he said no and stopped replying to my e-mails.




 



I think we should announce about the bad traders in this "Queen collecting and trading" section,
so that others could be aware of.

I think I'm gonna do that cause I've already come across 2 bad QUEEN traders.






I'm not saying Falco is a bad trader, I'm saying I wasn't 100% satisfied, that's all.
The same goes for "EricTaylor" who has sent me about 30% of the stuff I wanted from him, he promised to send
me the rest "after Christmas" and doesn't reply to my e-mails now.









Peter,
I don't think we must talk about satisfied or not
a deal is a deal ...

L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This guy is making a trade with me,I asked for a couple of shows and he already sent me what he promised,everything was correct and in time,so don´t say he´s a bad trader,what happened in the past was a problem or misunderstanding between Pittrek and him,it´s none of your business nor mine.


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
PiotreQ user not visiting Queenzone.com
On QueenZone since 2003
PiotreQ
Bohemian: 888 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



pittrek wrote:

The same goes for "EricTaylor" who has sent me about 30% of the stuff I wanted from him, he promised to send
me the rest "after Christmas" and doesn't reply to my e-mails now.


I have traded with Eric too. The package arrived right after Xmas and everything went OK, but since that trade I've lost contact with him. I wanted to trade again but no reply at the moment.


Nareg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Nareg
Rocker: 35 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

This guy is making a trade with me,I asked for a couple of shows and he already sent me what he promised,everything was correct and in time,so don´t say he´s a bad trader,what happened in the past was a problem or misunderstanding between Pittrek and him,it´s none of your business nor mine.




Sorry mate I was just talking in general
I didn't mention any name or point someone




Yuri Queen user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yuri Queen
Bohemian: 180 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Apr 09, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hi friend,I interested FRANKFURT - Waldstadion 25/06/93 1Cd

what you want for this?
my collection

http://queen84.blogspot.com/