Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Dimeadozen Queen torrent 1984 Vienna DVD (amateur)

forum rss feed
Author

deltazulu user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

david(galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com
david(galashiels)
Rocker: 32 posts

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks for that.

it,s late its late its late,its all to late..
brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2237 posts

Posted: 31 Mar 09, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is exactly the same version posted here 6 months or so back, so if anyone downloaded it then, don't waste your time or your share ratio!

Posted: 02 Apr 09, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One of the reasons I put up links to shows that are starting to seed elsewhere is because many times shows that seeded here are either stalled or seeding very slowly. Just trying to give people who don't want to spend a week downloading the heads up. :>

brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2237 posts

Posted: 03 Apr 09, 05:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

deltazulu wrote:

One of the reasons I put up links to shows that are starting to seed elsewhere is because many times shows that seeded here are either stalled or seeding very slowly. Just trying to give people who don't want to spend a week downloading the heads up. :>

If your post above was in response to my post, then yes mate, that's fine and a very good idea.
I just didn't want people who had already downloaded it from here ages ago to do what i did and download it from Dime in the hope that it could be a better version.
We're all here to help each other!

Posted: 03 Apr 09, 05:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brians wig wrote:

deltazulu wrote:

If your post above was in response to my post, then yes mate, that's fine and a very good idea.
I just didn't want people who had already downloaded it from here ages ago to do what i did and download it from Dime in the hope that it could be a better version.
We're all here to help each other!

it's all good info