Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Time to retire ...

forum rss feed
Author

pg user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 101 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


   
     it´s time to retire...

    .....such a wunderful birhday gift !!!

    .... i love you too !  [img=/images/smiley/msn/kiss.gif][/img]

 
  Peace.
    :-)


Paul is part of Queen´s history
pg user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 101 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 09, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


              [img=/images/smiley/msn/heart.gif][/img]
 
   :-)  good night :-)
 



Paul is part of Queen´s history
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 01:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ugh, fuck off.  This has nothing to do with Queen.



"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
jadedlady user not visiting Queenzone.com
jadedlady
Bohemian: 189 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



thequeen wrote:



As the last troops of theQueen return from the "inu-liger battle- and TCR-suicide-brigades-zone. (ilbaTCRsbz)
theQueen has decided to retire from these boards ...



Stay tuned for more updates ...... I love you all by the way ! [img=/images/smiley/msn/kiss.gif][/img]  



Good riddance to bad rubbish.






inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 05:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



jadedlady wrote:











thequeen wrote:







As the last troops of theQueen return from the "inu-liger battle- and TCR-suicide-brigades-zone. (ilbaTCRsbz)
theQueen has decided to retire from these boards ...



Stay tuned for more updates ...... I love you all by the way ! [img=/images/smiley/msn/kiss.gif][/img]  






Good riddance to bad rubbish.


Indeed.


Hitman1965 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hitman1965
Bohemian: 247 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 06:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



inu-liger wrote:



 



jadedlady wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



thequeen wrote:



 



 



 



As the last troops of theQueen return from the "inu-liger battle- and TCR-suicide-brigades-zone. (ilbaTCRsbz)
theQueen has decided to retire from these boards ...



Stay tuned for more updates ...... I love you all by the way ! [img=/images/smiley/msn/kiss.gif][/img]  



 



 



 


Good riddance to bad rubbish.


Indeed.

I bet it is only a wind up.  We have yet to see a credible post from thequeen so why would this be any different? 







inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 06:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Hitman1965 wrote:







inu-liger wrote:















jadedlady wrote:



































thequeen wrote:



















As the last troops of theQueen return from the "inu-liger battle- and TCR-suicide-brigades-zone. (ilbaTCRsbz)
theQueen has decided to retire from these boards ...

Stay tuned for more updates ...... I love you all by the way ! [img=/images/smiley/msn/kiss.gif][/img]  


















Good riddance to bad rubbish.


Indeed.


I bet it is only a wind up.  We have yet to see a credible post from thequeen so why would this be any different? 


Only time will tell, my friend.


jadedlady user not visiting Queenzone.com
jadedlady
Bohemian: 189 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 08:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



inu-liger wrote:



 



Hitman1965 wrote:



 



 



 



 



inu-liger wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



jadedlady wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



thequeen wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



As the last troops of theQueen return from the "inu-liger battle- and TCR-suicide-brigades-zone. (ilbaTCRsbz)
theQueen has decided to retire from these boards ...

Stay tuned for more updates ...... I love you all by the way ! [img=/images/smiley/msn/kiss.gif][/img]  



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


Good riddance to bad rubbish.


Indeed.


I bet it is only a wind up.  We have yet to see a credible post from thequeen so why would this be any different? 


Only time will tell, my friend.



I wonder if thequeen will  at last tell how he managed to be in contact with Brian and all the inside info he obtained?
I don't think so. See ya thequeen...keep dreaming[img=/images/smiley/msn/broken_heart.gif][/img] .





jadedlady user not visiting Queenzone.com
jadedlady
Bohemian: 189 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 08:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does this mean thequeen will at long last say how he managed to be in contact with Brian, and how he obtained all the info about future releases.
I am waiting thequeen.

jadedlady user not visiting Queenzone.com
jadedlady
Bohemian: 189 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



thequeen wrote:

How smart to say that .....

Keep waiting and make yourself look like a troll ..... that's all what people are gonna see !

Nonetheless, a very smart response ...like inu-liger wisely said : Only time will tell......

By that time .. inu-liger will learn what time actually is .....  



How smart of you to avoid the questions, or is it very dumb of you?
I hope people can see right through you.
Time will tell for sure, I know you are not even willing to back up your claims. Who is going to look bad at the end of this. You will. Then again you already do.