Forums > Personal > The Future Of Queenzone?

forum rss feed
Author

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some people haven't got the hint that I am NOT leaving Queenzone and will NEVER leave Queenzone until I die, or get bored, or Richard closes the site down. I am not ruining Queenzone in any way. I just state my opinions and talk how I feel. Though many find me to be trouble, there are those that like to follow my posts around and start shit with me, and things like that, is what ruins Queenzone. Those people:

Fatty
ThomasQuinn
Mr Mercury

Those people follow my posts around and start shit with me, and then comes a whole bunch of people, half of whom haven't even a hundred posts on this forum who claim I'm better off dead, or seem to make nasty comments about me for no other reason than to 'try to fit in' on Queenzone. But the majority of the problems stem from those three posters upsetting me. It's hard for me to create a normal topic when all of a sudden it's spammed by those poster's stupid shit. It just creates problems. And I know I contribute to the problems by letting them piss me off. But what it also does, is depress me to see Queenzone go down hill like that. Why can't you three people just ignore me instead of going around posting lies about me? Do you want Queenzone to go downhill? It's going to end up non-exhistent if every thread on this site is packed with lies about me.

One of you mentioned that it was dis-respectful to Richard Orchard to make a blog that's not connected to Queenzone. Well, you know what? I find it dis-respectful for people to hound me on this site where no one can have normal conversations as they have to go through every post and only find out the whole ten pages in a topic are just fighting. Is that respect to Richard Orchard? Or Queenzone? No, it's certainly not.

So, I suggest to Fatty, ThomasQuinn, and Mr Mercury, to stop following my posts around and claiming I'm a rapist or wanna-be-sex offender, because I am none of those. If you continue, this whole forum will just go down the drain. That's NOT what I want. I want everyone to get along and to be able to communicate. Even back when I spammed the hell out of the forum in '05, people could communicate. Now it's filled with a bunch of people who come here for no other reason than to create Hell.

I created a thread about two people in my town are missing and then some idiots go off and say I have to do with it, or that I'm stalking them, or shit like that.

I create a thread about which look you prefer Freddie in, the leotards, or the jeans, and some idiots go off calling me "wanna-be-sex offender".

I'm not leaving Queenzone, but I don't like seeing the site filled up with this crap. I want to be able to make posts and topics without someone going off and typing "Oh haha, Jake's a rapist". I am sorry about some of the things I've said in the past about Richard (Inu-Liger) and Rafael and some other Queenzoners, but enough is enough.

I just want to be able to have decent conversations with other Queen fans on this site without people bothering me with a bunch of shit. If that happened, Queenzone would be a much better place, and would have a lot less problems, and more people would actually enjoy coming to Queenzone.

When does the hate stop?

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
pg user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 101 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 08:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Jake !
 I am only a tolerated  "marginal phenomenon" in QZ  ..  I am here for Paul ... you know !
 but I confess ...I like Freddie's music and his voice from the beginning to the end and i like your blog...!!!.
....its very nice to read ....about garden, family, music, feelings, neighbourhood (...everybody want to break free sometimes ! ) .. i understand  your agression.
 ~~sorry my english~~

dont worry be happy !![img=/images/smiley/msn/heart.gif][/img]
          gabi
        Peace.

Paul is part of Queen´s history
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 08:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're reaping the well deserved rewards of your own behaviour, dude.  The day that you can post something... anything... without referring to vaginas, without asserting some kind of bizarre fantasy that women want you and men want to be you... the day that you can post here and prove your own claim that this bullshit is just an act and that you can (at will) be a good person, the way that you are in real life...
If ANY of that shit happens, I'm sure people will be less inclined to call you on your bullshit.  But that's all entirely up to you.  Stop shifting the blame to Fatty, TQ, whoever.  It ain't their fault.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 08:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

You're reaping the well deserved rewards of your own behaviour, dude.  The day that you can post something... anything... without referring to vaginas, without asserting some kind of bizarre fantasy that women want you and men want to be you... the day that you can post here and prove your own claim that this bullshit is just an act and that you can (at will) be a good person, the way that you are in real life...If ANY of that shit happens, I'm sure people will be less inclined to call you on your bullshit.  But that's all entirely up to you.  Stop shifting the blame to Fatty, TQ, whoever.  It ain't their fault.

Despite my posts, I'm actually not a very sexual person... very old fashioned. I'll cut down on the sex talk. I never said all women want me, nor did I say any man wants to be me. I'll act the way I act in real life, if that's what you want. But how the Hell can I, with people who won't let go of the past? And there is a ton of blame to Fatty, ThomasQuinn, and Mr Mercury. They encourage my bad behavior. Especially Fatty, I think he'll always encourage it because he can't let go of the past. There's a ton of people on Queenzone I don't argue with, and there's reason(s) for that. The things ThomasQuinn and Mr Mercury say about me are very horrible. They wind me up and, and threatening someone isn't funny. Calling someone a rapist or sex offender isn't funny either. I am very sorry to Rafael for calling him any of those names, or suggesting it, and I realize why he was so angry now. I know how it feels now, and it does hurt. I mean, I usually don't take things seriously, but when you're called things like that, it really does hurt.

I just want the lies and fighting to stop. It's turning Queenzone into a bad site. I want normal conversations.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 08:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

gabipaul wrote:

Hi Jake !
 I am only a tolerated  "marginal phenomenon" in QZ  ..  I am here for Paul ... you know !
 but I confess ...I like Freddie's music and his voice from the beginning to the end and i like your bloc...!!!.
....its very nice to read ....about garden, family, music, feelings, neighbourhood (...everybody will break free sometimes ! ) .. i understand  your agression.
 ~~sorry my english~~

dont worry be happy !![img=/images/smiley/msn/heart.gif][/img]
          gabi
        Peace.

I see, and thank-you, I hope so at least.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 08:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Britt wrote:

Despite my posts, I'm actually not a very sexual person... very old fashioned. I'll cut down on the sex talk. I never said all women want me, nor did I say any man wants to be me. I'll act the way I act in real life, if that's what you want. But how the Hell can I, with people who won't let go of the past? And there is a ton of blame to Fatty, ThomasQuinn, and Mr Mercury. They encourage my bad behavior. Especially Fatty, I think he'll always encourage it because he can't let go of the past. There's a ton of people on Queenzone I don't argue with, and there's reason(s) for that. The things ThomasQuinn and Mr Mercury say about me are very horrible. They wind me up and, and threatening someone isn't funny. Calling someone a rapist or sex offender isn't funny either. I am very sorry to Rafael for calling him any of those names, or suggesting it, and I realize why he was so angry now. I know how it feels now, and it does hurt. I mean, I usually don't take things seriously, but when you're called things like that, it really does hurt.

I just want the lies and fighting to stop. It's turning Queenzone into a bad site. I want normal conversations.

I understand all of that, but you have to understand that people have taken on a certain attitude towards your posts because that's just what people do.
I'm in a similar boat.  I have had to accept that there's some (brick-brained) people on this site who don't wish to listen to anything I have to say, because I've made my share of flippant comments in the past that I (incorrectly) assumed would be taken at their worth.  It's a little unfortunate, but it's their loss, not mine.  I made my 'reputation', I won't blame anyone else for making my mess.

You have to decide on how you see this forum.  Why do you come here?  If it's just to troll, then troll.  It's your own fault if people's reactions upset you.If you're serious about coming here to talk to people, then you will just have to grin and bear whatever comes up.  I had someone on this site name themselves "Zebonka's Tiny Ding-A-Ling", but it doesn't much bother me.  They had their own (poorly thought out) reasons and I grant them that.  Nothing comes without some kind of effort.  If you keep at it long enough, people would be more willing to look past previous transgressions.  Anyone who can't do that (as I've found out) is a Daniel Nester waiting to happen.
Thus, I bow out from this thread.  Good luck whatever you wind up doing.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You've managed to state your case quite eloquently on this ocassion Jake, so I'll respond in kind. If you have a look back over the personal section Queenzone since the start of this year, you'll see that you have started 26 seperate topics. A few of them were harmless enough, you'd seen a film or tv show or heard a song that you liked and decided to share it with folk. but the vast majority were either lies that you can't seriously expect people to believe, references to vaginas or just plain old bollocks. Now bear in mind that these are just the threads that you yourself have created on the personal section of the board. You've created equally moronic threads in the other sections too.

Add these to the posts you've created in the other sections. The replies you leave in other people's threads. The cloned accounts which I can't prove but they are quite clearly yours. The fact that you keep going back to edit a lot of your posts in an attempt to cover your tracks. The PMs that you sent to me were either offensive or just plain wierd and I know for a fact that you've sent PMs to others. And then there's that blog of yours which has now thankfully gone.

Now you're complaining that you seem to have been branded as some kind of sexual predator but you have to ask yourself where did that idea come from? It's not something I plucked out of thin air just to have a go at you. You genuinely come across as the kind of guy who might stalk or rape women. Whether or not that goes on in the real world is something I cant say but on Queenzone you behave like a sex-case.

So that's my position on the subject Jake. I'll put your fake blog on hold for the time being and I'm more than willing to discuss these issues with you again but let's keep it to this thread so that the other Queenzoners dont have to put up with the disruption.

Regards
fatty.

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 10:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Britt wrote:

So, I suggest to Fatty, ThomasQuinn, and Mr Mercury, to stop following my posts around and claiming I'm a rapist or wanna-be-sex offender, because I am none of those.

That's not what a certain girl's parents thought as they sued you, right? Or was it just another lie to show off on msn a couple of years ago, just like "I got over a thousand rare Queen demos"?

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
«¤~Mrš. BÃD GÛŸ~¤» user not visiting Queenzone.com
«¤~Mrš. BÃD GÛŸ~¤»
Bohemian: 479 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You made you bed...now lie in it!

¥~Ït’š iñ thë LåÞ øf thè Gódš~¥
Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6375 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 11:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From the Chuck Norris topic

ThomasQuinn wrote:
You'd think that even Texas would've figured out by now that secession isn't a great idea. Now I would say that some five years of violence, plunder and rape by angry veterans and outlaws causing hell and destruction, preceded by almost five years of sustaining significant casualties would be a good reason not to try again...

Mr. Britt wrote:
OH MY GOD! HEY HEY HEY! I'm laughing my head off, dawl face! GOD BLESS THOSE LITTLE MALE THONGS YOU WEAR! You're a fucking genious!!! Brilliance at it's best!!!

Oh my - Poor persecuted Britt.

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf wrote:

Mr. Britt wrote:

So, I suggest to Fatty, ThomasQuinn, and Mr Mercury, to stop following my posts around and claiming I'm a rapist or wanna-be-sex offender, because I am none of those.

That's not what a certain girl's parents thought as they sued you, right? Or was it just another lie to show off on msn a couple of years ago, just like "I got over a thousand rare Queen demos"?

You're not making any sense, and you're lying. I want to stop lies.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

«¤~Mrš. BÃD GÛŸ~¤» wrote:

You made you bed...now lie in it!

This doesn't have anything to do with you, Sona.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Panchgani wrote:

From the Chuck Norris topic

ThomasQuinn wrote:
You'd think that even Texas would've figured out by now that secession isn't a great idea. Now I would say that some five years of violence, plunder and rape by angry veterans and outlaws causing hell and destruction, preceded by almost five years of sustaining significant casualties would be a good reason not to try again...

Mr. Britt wrote:
OH MY GOD! HEY HEY HEY! I'm laughing my head off, dawl face! GOD BLESS THOSE LITTLE MALE THONGS YOU WEAR! You're a fucking genious!!! Brilliance at it's best!!!

Oh my - Poor persecuted Britt.

Yeah, I want to stop that kind of behavior of mine before it gets worse.

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 12:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You have to learn to take personal responsibility for your actions Jake. You cant act like a dick and blame it on everyone else when it comes back to bite you on the arse. Neither myself, Thomas Quinn, Mr Mercury or anyone else on Queenzone are responsible for your behaviour. If you cant control the way you act then you need to turn off the computer and seek professional help.

fatty.

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey, a topic about me. Whoohoo!

Anyway, Jake, the truth is pure and simple (which, I gather, is a rare if not impossible thing): the vast majorities of your 'contributions' to QZ range from daft to highly annoying (plenty of examples have been provided in the recent past, including this topic). Thus, I make fun of you / wind you up when I feel like it. Much as with TM, you deserve it. What does that mean? You get treated like a useless prick because you act like a useless prick. It's the way of the internet-forum, young grasshopper.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 17:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

You get treated like a useless prick because you act like a useless prick. It's the way of the internet-forum, young grasshopper.

That's how life works, not only internet forums :p

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

You get treated like a useless prick because you act like a useless prick. It's the way of the internet-forum, young grasshopper.

That's how life works, not only internet forums :p

Indeed.

It's like with my job, if certain co-workers do not want to return the respect and patience I show them (even more than I should at times), then I will treat them likewise, though with less immaturity but more subtlety of course :-)

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 20:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

Hey, a topic about me. Whoohoo!

Anyway, Jake, the truth is pure and simple (which, I gather, is a rare if not impossible thing): the vast majorities of your 'contributions' to QZ range from daft to highly annoying (plenty of examples have been provided in the recent past, including this topic). Thus, I make fun of you / wind you up when I feel like it. Much as with TM, you deserve it. What does that mean? You get treated like a useless prick because you act like a useless prick. It's the way of the internet-forum, young grasshopper.

You are being hypocritical.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-fatty- wrote:

If you cant control the way you act then you need to turn off the computer and seek professional help.

fatty.

The same goes for you.

PS - You've been waiting for me.

@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 09, 22:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mate, i'm saying this is the nicest way possible, stop posting ridiculous threads on qz and do something better with your time.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....