Forums > Personal > Hello everyone

forum rss feed
Author

FreddyMercurie user not visiting Queenzone.com
FreddyMercurie
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 07:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello,

I'm new and here with a mission (read my profile). I'm not just here to talk about the great band of Queen, but there's more.

I was born on the same day as Freddie and also in the year of 1991. Very special. My hobbies are reading books and learning. Learning is the root of everything good (my motto, I made it up myself).

I also think we should fight for a better environment and less CO2-emissions. So, my message to all of you, use only the energy you need and don't use the computer too much to talk on forums and msn etc. And you shouldn't have your computer on all night just to download movies (which is illegal anyway). Go green, please.

Is this the world we created is my favorite Queen song, because the lyrics are so true.

I hope you all have a nice and sunny day.

(My nickname is a joke, I do know it's FreddIE MercurY, so you don't think I'm stupid)

Greetings!

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 07:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay mommy. :D


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Bigfish user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 09:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok no computers, you´re right. Errr.....bye then.


Big Fish
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah your right. No computers for me either.....

Guess I'll just have to switch on the TV and DVD player and watch movies all day and night now instead.

Thanks.


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 09:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



FreddyMercurie wrote:

So, my message to all of you, use only the energy you need and don't use the computer too much to talk on forums and msn etc. And you shouldn't have your computer on all night just to download movies (which is illegal anyway). Go green, please.



If that's the price to pay to save the world... Fuck the world! It's not like I intend to have children, so who cares whether our Earth will still be a comfortable place or not in a hundred years?It's not like a laptop with the screen and the sound off spend much energy... 

Why don't YOU stop wasting energy posting here to annoy us? You could also stop breathing, considering we, humans actually release CO2 as we breath.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
FreddyMercurie user not visiting Queenzone.com
FreddyMercurie
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 09:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is what I mean. People are so rude and sarcastic on this forum. I already expected not to be taken serious and get sarcastic comments. But still I think I'm obliged to post this information, it's my plight I feel. Remember the words of Freddie: 'It seems that we've all got our backs against the wall' You people are blind to see the truth and just react with sarcastic comments.

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 10:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



FreddyMercurie wrote:

This is what I mean. People are so rude and sarcastic on this forum. I already expected not to be taken serious and get sarcastic comments. But still I think I'm obliged to post this information, it's my plight I feel. Remember the words of Freddie: 'It seems that we've all got our backs against the wall' You people are blind to see the truth and just react with sarcastic comments.

Lots of huge corporations wasting much more energy than millions of people together, and you're trying to blame global warming on my downloads? Honestly...






We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



FreddyMercurie wrote:

Hello,

I'm new and here with a mission (read my profile). I'm not just here to talk about the great band of Queen, but there's more.

I was born on the same day as Freddie and also in the year of 1991. Very special. My hobbies are reading books and learning. Learning is the root of everything good (my motto, I made it up myself).

I also think we should fight for a better environment and less CO2-emissions. So, my message to all of you, use only the energy you need and don't use the computer too much to talk on forums and msn etc. And you shouldn't have your computer on all night just to download movies (which is illegal anyway). Go green, please.

Is this the world we created is my favorite Queen song, because the lyrics are so true.

I hope you all have a nice and sunny day.

(My nickname is a joke, I do know it's FreddIE MercurY, so you don't think I'm stupid)

Greetings!


Yara: a piece in one act.

I'm an old bag now, I'm 18 year-old already. But when I was younger and had my heart filled with aggressive idealism, I used to think that, by punching the people I thought were ugly right in their faces, I could get them to make a plastic surgery and finally straight their looks so that the world would become a much more pleasant and beautiful place to live in. 

I learned that, by punching ugly people in the face, the best I could get was a punch in return. And the people I thought were ugly kept being ugly and, whenever they looked better, it was despite, not because of me.  

There were days, so ironic this life, when I looked myself in the mirror and really didn't like what I see: those weird thick glasses, the skinny clumsy albinistic figure, the crooked teeth, the cross-eyes...

I dared to think sometimes that it could well be the case I wasn't that hot after all, since we're on this climate issue...

Not that I'm wise, I'm not! The only thing I learned is that I could avoid being punched everyday and that people improved despite, and not because, of my tough ways of getting my message across.  

As for the mirror thing, the problem still remains, you know...but a friend told me everything would be just fine if I only got rid of the mirror, and hey, it may be a good answer!


Yara
pg user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 101 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


           !!   I love green ~ green is life   !! [img=/images/smiley/msn/heart.gif][/img]

 nature nature nature.... cycling, candle light, organic food, less less less plastic.

.........................watching the stars in the night sky....is better as TV and will you bring nice dreams.

.........................cold water is really really good...a little big kick. 

 nature nature nature...and less less less electrik makes your life so much better...y e a h . (^_^)

   Peace.
               




Paul is part of Queen´s history
FreddyMercurie user not visiting Queenzone.com
FreddyMercurie
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 14:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ you're an example for everyone, absolutely right

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do I smell marijuana? The hippies have arrived.

Welcome, anyways.



"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
pg user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 101 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


  back to basic...

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Abz4VT1Hc&NR=1

  it´s not so expensive !!  :-))



Paul is part of Queen´s history
andreas_mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
andreas_mercury
Royalty: 1068 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i am smoking cigars running a gas oven and  have old style lightbulbs,

and i love it.   

«¤~Mrš. BÃD GÛŸ~¤» user not visiting Queenzone.com
«¤~Mrš. BÃD GÛŸ~¤»
Bohemian: 479 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think you've taken it one step too far really.

You must understand this is a Queen forum... and not a "Lets Save the World forum".
You have some good ideas and its good you are practicing them. I also try to do my part to improve things.
You sound like your "preaching"  though and that's annoying and you're not going to get any extra points or the responses your seeking for it here as you can see.
You should find some other "save the environment" forums and preach there.



¥~Ït’š iñ thë LåÞ øf thè Gódš~¥
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you as gay as your picture and post suggest?


Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Micrówave wrote:

Are you as gay as your picture and post suggest?

He's probably yet another clone account made by Jake. Think about it.








We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 09, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







Raf wrote:



















Micrówave wrote:







Are you as gay as your picture and post suggest?






He's probably yet another clone account made by Jake. Think about it.




































Can you quit being so fucking stupid? Ask YourValentine if it's me.

You are paranoid.







"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
pg user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 101 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Apr 09, 01:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







FreddyMercurie wrote:





Is this the world we created is my favorite Queen song, because the lyrics are so true.



   thank you !!!  :-)
 
  I am very interested......:  what are you doing for our environment or your  green life  ??

 
   Peace. ---<-








Paul is part of Queen´s history
andreas_mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
andreas_mercury
Royalty: 1068 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Apr 09, 01:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Sweet Insanity wrote:

Can you quit being so fucking stupid? Ask YourValentine if it's me.

You are paranoid.







so YOUR JAKE





inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Apr 09, 02:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



andreas_mercury wrote:







Sweet Insanity wrote:



Can you quit being so fucking stupid? Ask YourValentine if it's me.



You are paranoid.















so YOUR JAKE










I LAWL'd at your comment, I'm sorry xD