Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Bohemian Rhapsody spoof

forum rss feed
Author

Lord Fickle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1416 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 09, 17:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thought this might amuse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XcSL2jGhWw



Remember to deliver with the speed of light

A little bit of love and joy
mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4626 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 09, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Lord Fickle wrote:

Thought this might amuse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XcSL2jGhWw



Hello stranger!!!

Thanks for the link - hadnt seen that before. Quite funny actually lol






"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Lord Fickle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1416 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 09, 11:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Mr M!

Yes, I haven't been around for a while, and there's been a few changes here.  How do you get notifications of new posts in threads these days?  Can't see a link or a button.



Remember to deliver with the speed of light

A little bit of love and joy
mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4626 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 May 09, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There isnt an option for that anymore. Shame, as it was a nice function. Only thing you can do is check back on a regular basis.

Do you still do the fan mixes these days or have you given that all up?


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 May 09, 09:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha!  Not quite as funny as Valensia's one but pretty dang good!


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
mrs.may39 user not visiting Queenzone.com
oooohh you're my best friend!
mrs.may39
Rocker: 22 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 May 09, 19:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh wow...this is ummmm interesting...


stay sweet baby believe that we got everything we need!
Lord Fickle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1416 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 09, 04:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Mr Mercury wrote:

There isnt an option for that anymore. Shame, as it was a nice function. Only thing you can do is check back on a regular basis.

Do you still do the fan mixes these days or have you given that all up?

I haven't given it up, so to speak, I just felt I'd done all of the songs I wanted to do, with the current availability of 5.1 tracks.  If they'd bring out a new DVD-A, preferably of one of the 70s albums, I'd probably get the bug again.  :)

Shame about the post notifications.  This is probably the only forum I know of without the facility.  :(



Remember to deliver with the speed of light

A little bit of love and joy
mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4626 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 09, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Lord Fickle wrote:



 



Mr Mercury wrote:



There isnt an option for that anymore. Shame, as it was a nice function. Only thing you can do is check back on a regular basis.

Do you still do the fan mixes these days or have you given that all up?


I haven't given it up, so to speak, I just felt I'd done all of the songs I wanted to do, with the current availability of 5.1 tracks.  If they'd bring out a new DVD-A, preferably of one of the 70s albums, I'd probably get the bug again.  :)

Shame about the post notifications.  This is probably the only forum I know of without the facility.  :(



Dont see anymore DVD-A's coming anytime soon unfortunately. Shame really in a sense as I thought they were quite good. As for me doing fanmixes, I basically gave it up when you started posting yours. Mines were amateur in comparison to the stuff you did. Still I only did it for fun and to see what I could do with Audition at the time.

Anyway, keep in touch old bean!!

Dave






"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I got one of those "link is broken" messages.

ETA:  Whoops.  So, when I clicked on the link, I got the broken link page.

Copy/paste to browser did the trick, though.


"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash