Forums > Personal > Amir from TREASURE MOMENT "singing" Last Horizon & The Show Must Go On

forum rss feed
Author

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 09, 21:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He sent these to my e-mail hoping I'd give him a good review of his vocals, on my blog. Nah, I don't think I like it at all!!! LMAO!!!

I can almost picture him recording more of this crap on his computer, in his Freddie Mercury undies.

Last Horizon (with Amir's lyrics)
http://rapidshare.de/files/46988202/Treasure_Moment_-_Last_Horizon__Amir_Vocal_Take_3_.mp3.html

The Show Must Go On
http://rapidshare.de/files/46988215/Treasure_Moment_-_The_Show_Must_Go_On__Take_6_.mp3.html

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 02 May 09, 01:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Downloading the second one, but if this just turns out to be you I'll be annoyed.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
bobo the chimp

Posted: 02 May 09, 01:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I listened.  Not the worst thing I've ever heard but he's got pretty shonky technique whoever he is.
You didn't violate an agreement not to post this by posting it though, did you?  I mean I hate TM as much as the next guy but that'd still be a dodgy thing to do.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 02 May 09, 02:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's not Amir. I heard the LH vocal cover a long timeago through the old Brian May World website, and if you look at the info tag it's AlexLH, not Amir or TM. (I remember thinking it was shit then)

Nice try though, Jake.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 02 May 09, 02:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Heh, and here I was wondering why the mp3 song title had Alex and not Amir.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 02 May 09, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL! Isn't it funny though! Yes, Richard, I got these on that site about 20 years ago. There's like a lot of them with that person. Is he on Queenzone? Is it Alex Solan?

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 02 May 09, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Boo hoo, more lies by Jake Britt. Too dumb to even change the mp3 tags before uploading the files, too.

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 02 May 09, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf wrote:

Boo hoo, more lies by Jake Britt. Too dumb to even change the mp3 tags before uploading the files, too.

I thought about that but felt it was un-important. And I can't change those on this computer anyways.. this computer is like from 1800. I mean it's really old. I can't even watch videos on this thing.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 03 May 09, 08:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fair play, it was a nice joke but ultimately didn't go so well.  Take your lumps and post up the next one.

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts

Posted: 03 May 09, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why can´t I listen to the friggin clips? I´ve downloaded it from RS, it took like a split second. It says: Query filesize failed, password error. What have I done wrong?

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
bobo the chimp

Posted: 04 May 09, 03:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Your computer intervened to save you from yourself!

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 04 May 09, 04:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Insanity wrote:

Raf wrote:

I thought about that but felt it was un-important. And I can't change those on this computer anyways.. this computer is like from 1800. I mean it's really old. I can't even watch videos on this thing.

The only thing you thought about was how to get attention. That, and perverse things with corpses.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 04 May 09, 05:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

Sweet Insanity wrote:

Raf wrote:

The only thing you thought about was how to get attention. That, and perverse things with corpses.

Uh, yeah, you're uh, really cool for saying that. You're online popularity just went up. And yeah, umm, uh, err, uh, err, uhhhhhh, your reputation in real life as a child molestor keeps rising.

A doi doi doi.

You're so cool, Tum-Muss! God damn, you just blow me away, in every sense!

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 04 May 09, 05:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Major Tom wrote:

Why can´t I listen to the friggin clips? I´ve downloaded it from RS, it took like a split second. It says: Query filesize failed, password error. What have I done wrong?

I don't know, if they are deleted though, TM or Raf requested them deleted, or Alex (whoever he is), but it's not worth too much time anyways, it sounds horrible, really bad. The lyrics they sang for 'Last Horizon', sound like something TM would really do.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 04 May 09, 06:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Insanity wrote:

Major Tom wrote:

I don't know, if they are deleted though, TM or Raf requested them deleted, or Alex (whoever he is), but it's not worth too much time anyways, it sounds horrible, really bad. The lyrics they sang for 'Last Horizon', sound like something TM would really do.

Instead of trying to make fun of us go and try out your new dress.

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

bobo the chimp

Posted: 04 May 09, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HA!!

Beautiful

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts

Posted: 04 May 09, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Your computer intervened to save you from yourself!

Yeah, that´s it!

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 04 May 09, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Sweet Insanity wrote:

Major Tom wrote:

Instead of trying to make fun of us go and try out your new dress.

I'd high-five you for that, but I'd end up breaking my monitor >.>