Posted: 09 May 09, 06:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We landed on the moon?

L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 09, 14:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Rumours say that Q+PR are gonna split up,that´s not true,that´s not true,we´re gonna stay together until we fucking die!"   I swear I heard this somewhere.

Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
geldy user not visiting Queenzone.com
geldy
Bohemian: 156 posts

Posted: 09 May 09, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BATMAN IS GAY?!

- A LIFE WITHOUT MUSIC IS A POOR LIFE -
david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 09 May 09, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

we landed on the moon?........so the cosmos is rocking.lol

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 09 May 09, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

batmas is gay lol.reminds me of a  funny joke.
Sipping her drink, the single girl leered and said, "Last Friday at the end of the work day I went to my boyfriend's office wearing a leather coat.  When all the other people had left, I slipped out of it and all I had on was a leather bodice, black stockings and stiletto heels.  He was so aroused that we made passionate love on his desk right then and there!" 

The engaged woman giggled and said, "That's pretty much my story!  When my fiancé got home last Friday, he found me waiting for him in a black mask, leather bodice, black hose and stiletto pumps.  He was so turned on that we not only had sex all night, he wants to move up our wedding date!" 

The married woman put her glass down and said, "I did a lot of planning.  I made arrangements for the kids to stay over at Grandma's.  I took a long scented-oil bath and then put on my best perfume.  I slipped into a tight leather bodice, a black garter belt, black stockings and six-inch stilettos. I finished it off with a black mask. When my husband got home from work, he grabbed a beer and the remote, sat down and yelled, 'Hey, Batman, what's for dinner?'"

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 19 May 09, 11:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

geldy wrote:

BATMAN IS GAY?!

Batman is not gay.........

......his boyfriend is though.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Queenrockyou user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenrockyou
Deity: 2013 posts

Posted: 19 May 09, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

david (galashiels) wrote:

batmas is gay lol.reminds me of a  funny joke.
Sipping her drink, the single girl leered and said, "Last Friday at the end of the work day I went to my boyfriend's office wearing a leather coat.  When all the other people had left, I slipped out of it and all I had on was a leather bodice, black stockings and stiletto heels.  He was so aroused that we made passionate love on his desk right then and there!" 

The engaged woman giggled and said, "That's pretty much my story!  When my fiancé got home last Friday, he found me waiting for him in a black mask, leather bodice, black hose and stiletto pumps.  He was so turned on that we not only had sex all night, he wants to move up our wedding date!" 

The married woman put her glass down and said, "I did a lot of planning.  I made arrangements for the kids to stay over at Grandma's.  I took a long scented-oil bath and then put on my best perfume.  I slipped into a tight leather bodice, a black garter belt, black stockings and six-inch stilettos. I finished it off with a black mask. When my husband got home from work, he grabbed a beer and the remote, sat down and yelled, 'Hey, Batman, what's for dinner?'"

Excellent ! Machism, still, but excellent !

Regards,

Olivier,
Belgium.

wanna trade ?
Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts

Posted: 19 May 09, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Batman04 wrote:

Hy

The End Queen+Paul Rodgers band???

A more positive view of this post made me think that Queen + Paul Rodgers split just when some of us started to see them AS A BAND as opposed to a mere temporary collaboration.

They made a record with new material. Too bad they (QPL, EMI, HR, who else?) didn't bother to promote it.

And no, don't tell me it was heavily promoted with A WORLD TOUR. People went to see Queen members playing Queen songs. They could have done so much more to put the record in people's minds.

Nostalgia tours with interviews and very rare TV appearances don't quite cut it in this millenium. Sorry guys, it's not 1970.

IReallyLoveQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 10, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I LOVE QUEEN