forum rss feed
Author

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 May 09, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This thread was funny in my opinion, dull and boring to others, so I decided to just delete it. I currently have bigger problems in real life to worry about. So, this thread can be deleted.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 11 May 09, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Distasteful.  But to each their own.

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 11 May 09, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Somehow this reminds me of when Michael Jordan tried to show the world that he could play baseball.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 11 May 09, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When does the part with the totally heartfelt, mushy apology from Jakey Breaky come again?

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 11 May 09, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:

When does the part with the totally heartfelt, mushy apology from Jakey Breaky come again?

No apologies. I have other problems to worry about.

inu-liger

Posted: 11 May 09, 20:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Insanity wrote:

inu-liger wrote:

Awwww. Widdle Jakey Wakey has had enowff alweady? Twied to dewete the swubject so no-won could wead it again?

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 11 May 09, 21:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What was the original subject? I didn't see it and I'd hate to miss a chance to laugh at him.

fatty.

inu-liger

Posted: 11 May 09, 22:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-fatty- wrote:

What was the original subject? I didn't see it and I'd hate to miss a chance to laugh at him.

fatty.

o.O

*SHOCKED you missed a Jake topic concerning either you or us for a change*

In any case, it was TOO long for me to remember, but he made a lot of crude sexual jokes and comments regarding you and me, and later Marial-B and, I think, Raf as well. Involved a lot of child sex jokes on your part.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 12 May 09, 00:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lemme guess, he ran out of doors to kick.  Haha.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
inu-liger

Posted: 12 May 09, 00:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Lemme guess, he ran out of doors to kick.  Haha.

Except his Jim Morrison-related records ;-)

bobo the chimp

Posted: 12 May 09, 01:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haha, if you think about it he probably just kicked a catflap and got upset when it didn't swing back into it's default position.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
inu-liger

Posted: 12 May 09, 02:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Haha, if you think about it he probably just kicked a catflap and got upset when it didn't swing back into it's default position.

Like his imaginary weenie?

bobo the chimp

Posted: 12 May 09, 02:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I hadn't cared to contemplate that before, but thanks for bringing it up ... *barf*.

-fatty- 2850

Posted: 12 May 09, 03:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Something along the lines of me being a kiddie fiddler? That's fair enough I suppose. It's something I have accused him of being and the ponce can't manage anything a bit more original so he's just fired it back. He's also accused me of being a staulker (I think he means a stalker) and writing "Chewin The Fat" which is a TV show, not a book. I'll happily take the credit for both those things as long as I get paid the going rate.

fatty.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 12 May 09, 03:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-fatty- wrote:

Something along the lines of me being a kiddie fiddler? That's fair enough I suppose. It's something I have accused him of being and the ponce can't manage anything a bit more original so he's just fired it back. He's also accused me of being a staulker (I think he means a stalker) and writing "Chewin The Fat" which is a TV show, not a book. I'll happily take the credit for both those things as long as I get paid the going rate.

fatty.

No. It didn't say you did anything illegal. It was a copy and paste job (from a Beach Boys forum), and I changed the names on the jokes to Fatty, Inu-Liger, ThomasQuinn, Raf, Marial-B, etc. It wasn't really "Insulting" but it was immature, and stupid. There ya go. I have to bring someone to court soon, so I have other things to think about.

It was titled "The Facts Of Scott Simpson" ... sort of like the Chuck Norris facts.

-fatty- 2850

Posted: 12 May 09, 05:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would pay top dollar to be a fly on the wall in that court room. I'd like to make you a serious offer for the film rights. I've got that fat ugly kid from 'Drake & Josh' in line to play you and that woman who had the face transplant to play your girlfriend.

If you and your woman are having a beef, I think you'd be better off sorting it out on something like 'The Jerry Springer Show'.  You could resolve your issues by attacking each other with the studio furniture while an audience made up of inbred mouth-breathers whoop with delight. Think about it Jake. If I can pull your flimsy stories apart with no more legal training than having seen half an episode of Judge Judy on television, what do you think a professional lawyer is going to do to you? Does New Hampshire have the death penalty?

fatty.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 12 May 09, 06:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-fatty- wrote:

I would pay top dollar to be a fly on the wall in that court room. I'd like to make you a serious offer for the film rights. I've got that fat ugly kid from 'Drake & Josh' in line to play you and that woman who had the face transplant to play your girlfriend.

If you and your woman are having a beef, I think you'd be better off sorting it out on something like 'The Jerry Springer Show'.  You could resolve your issues by attacking each other with the studio furniture while an audience made up of inbred mouth-breathers whoop with delight. Think about it Jake. If I can pull your flimsy stories apart with no more legal training than having seen half an episode of Judge Judy on television, what do you think a professional lawyer is going to do to you? Does New Hampshire have the death penalty?

fatty.

I don't know if my town would let films in there, but if you offered enough money, I'd seriously do it. Why not? I was a police explorer once, can you imagine that?

I believe the "fat ugly kid" from 'Drake And Josh' is now a "skinny ugly man"... man, you've mentioned that show numerous times. Do your kids watch it or something? Big hit show in your country? He has an underbite, I have an overbite. His neck seems to be very long, it's weird.

The Jerry Springer Show, haha. No way! But I do have a friend who I've known since we were in high school, and she came over one time while Jessica wasn't home, and later when Jessica came home, the girl ran out the door and drove off in her car quickly, which made Jessica assume I was cheating on her, but it's untrue. I'm just friends with that gal... though Jessica never allowed me to have female friends, you see. God, the things Jessica has done. I used to hang out downtown with my friends, and Jessica would have a co-worker go down there and spy on me and my friends to make sure they didn't invite any girls down there, as Jessica was so paranoid I'd cheat on her, she even yelled out to me "Did my cousin give you a blow job?!?!?"... the answer is no, but it just goes to show you Jessica was paranoid about things like that. I've never cheated on Jessica, never would of, even if she didn't control me. I'm sure if Jessica and I went onto the Jerry Springer show, she'd claim I was sleeping with my friend.

I guess people are right, Jessica controlled me. My doctor even suspected she was controlling me.

I'm going to talk to my lawyer today, though.

Here's the story for you to critisize and cheer about and try to make me feel like shit, but I all ready feel as sad as I can be.

Yesterday (a day before our 3 year anniversary), Jessica was in a great mood. Perfectly happy and everything, everything was going smooth. Then she made dinner. It was great, you know? But the broccoli didn't taste good, why would it? It came from a fucking freezer. I didn't mention it though. But I went outside for a smoke and I heard from outside, Jessica was irratated that Gavyn wasn't eating it and she said to him "Mommy is very angry you won't eat the brocolli!", in an irratated/grinding the teeth kind of voice. Well, I came in, irratated with how she was acting, and said to Gavyn, "Dad is very angry with mommy for talking like an idiot", and I told Jessica to not talk to Gavyn that way, and I told her the told her the broccoli tasted like shit and to not force him to eat it. Jessica said we had no food, and I called my parents and said "Can you make something for Gavyn to eat, please?" and Jessica just flipped and started yelling her head off at me. She yelled for my parents not to make anything to eat for Gavyn. Then she gave Gavyn fruit salad, which he did like, but Jessica's attitude towards me was still rediculous and immature. After feeding Gavyn, she went to my truck and basically stole it. She had an extra key for it while I was sleeping one day. She came back about 10 minutes later and said she's taking Gavyn and moving out and will soon be moving to California, with her oldest sister. She said "I'm a bad boyfriend" and that I "don't like her cooking, don't respect her, and don't do what she says" ... she also said "Why do you leave comments on other girls myspace profiles, but not mine?" Idiot and immature stuff. So, she called a lady at her work and left with Gavyn. I currently don't even know where they are. It's illegal if Jessica goes over the state lines with Gavyn, without my permission. She'll be charged with a felony and lose all rights to custody of him. Especially when I tell the damn court about her sister's daily use of LSD, which is true, Jessica's sister does LSD on a daily basis... and I'm not going to let Gavyn be in that kind of environment!

I was angry at Jessica because I don't believe in any kind of yelling or punishment of children. I mean, my Dad yelled at me when I was a kid and would really scare me. As I got older, he yelled more often, only said negative things, and switched to punches. Really irratates me, you know? Jessica's the strict parent, I'm the type of parent who spoils a child, not as much as my Mom spoiled me, but I have never yelled at Gavyn or have been angry with him. I don't see the purpose in getting angry at a baby.

In all honesty, Jessica probably won't leave to California. But I don't like her threats and all. She basically "kidnapped" Gavyn and though I know he is probably safe, it's still illegal. Thus is why, I am going to get a lawyer today. I'm not taking Jessica back no matter what, she can't borrow my truck, I'm changing the locks on my door, and she can see me in court.

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 12 May 09, 06:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Insanity wrote:

inu-liger wrote:

Amen to that.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 12 May 09, 06:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Insanity wrote:

-fatty- wrote:

fatty.

No. It didn't say you did anything illegal. It was a copy and paste job (from a Beach Boys forum), and I changed the names on the jokes to Fatty, Inu-Liger, ThomasQuinn, Raf, Marial-B, etc. It wasn't really "Insulting" but it was immature, and stupid. There ya go. I have to bring someone to court soon, so I have other things to think about.

It was titled "The Facts Of Scott Simpson" ... sort of like the Chuck Norris facts.

Awww....I missed some more crude attempts at insult directed at me. That could've been fun.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 12 May 09, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jesus.

It is not illegal for Jessica to take Gavyn outside the state lines unless you have a court order from a judge that prohibits her from doing that. Even then all the order would say is that she needs to be courteous and let you know in writing or verbally that she is taking him outside of the state. If she is taking him to live outside the state, the only way you can try, emphasis on try, to prevent her is to take her to court. I hope you have enough money to do this. You don't mention a previous court order so I assume you don't already have one.

A judge is not going to take your word that Jessica's sister uses LSD on a daily basis. A judge is not even going to allow you to speak. A judge might ask you questions as to your job status, your income, your living arrangments, etc. but he/she is not going to let you moan about your girlfriend's sister's drug use. All you will be permitted to say in court is yes or no. A judge will purposely ask you questions that are only fit for yes or no answers bc he/she is very busy and does not have time to hear a bunch of hearsay.  Even if your child's mother's sister does take drugs, you would have to prove that this affects your child's mother's ability to care for him.

Arguing between parents should not take place in front of the child. If parents disagree on issues with the rasing of their children, especially something as trivial as what he should eat, then that should be discussed at a later time and out of earshot of the child. How ridiculous of you to call your parents and tell them to make your son something to eat. Why should it be their task to feed your child?

I think you need to take parenting classes because if any of what you write on here is true, your abilities are extremely lacking. I don't care whatelse you do with your life but if it is even true that you are a father, for God's sake do the right thing by him or he won't have a chance. Don't treat his mother like shit and tell her the dinner she makes you tastes bad. If you did that to me then I would sprinkle something on your next dinner that would put you to sleep for good.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!