Forums > Personal > Nij!

forum rss feed
Author

Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello, I'm NEW here (NIJ in Frisian language)

I'm Syb Ringnalda. I live in Tsjalbert. It's in Fryslan. My nation's flag:

Frisian Pride

This forum looks like it's great. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Greetings and love,

Syb.  



Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a friend who was a fierljepper.



Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's cool, was he good? Are you from Friesland too?


Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi, there! How are you doing?

You're most welcome. You have a beautiful name. I hope you enjoy the website and have a great experience here. There are many nice people and, if you're interested in Queen live concerts, there's the wonderful sharing board with amazing live material; if you're more interested in discussing Queen's music, the general and serious discussion boards are the way to go: there are lots of good threads there and many kind, knowledgeable and thoughtful users - Thomas Quinn, Sebastian, Sir GH, On My Way Up, Holly2003, Wilki Amieva, Pittrek, and many others: I'd recommend you to keep an eye on their messages. ;-))

The following websites are a wonderful gateway to Queen's both live and studio music:

www.queenconcerts.com (owned by Mr. Scully/Martin)
http://sebastian.queenconcerts.com/ (owned by Sebastian, a very thoughtful and helpful user - he's a musician - whose messages here are always very interesting)
www.queenlive.ca (owned by SirGH/Bob, who has an uncanny knowledge about Queen's live legacy)

For news, interviews and articles, there's a wonderful website too: http://www.queenarchives.com

And then there's the wonderful Queen encyclopedia:
http://www.queenpedia.com 

I hope you have a wonderful time here, my dear. 

Take care!

Yara




Yara
Holly2003 user is on Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 12:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



Syb Ringnalda wrote:



Hello, I'm NEW here (NIJ in Frisian language)

I'm Syb Ringnalda. I live in Tsjalbert. It's in Fryslan. My nation's flag:

Frisian Pride

This forum looks like it's great. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Greetings and love,

Syb.  



I used to know someone from East Friesland in Germany. Happy-go-lucky farm boy who used to tell me the Friesland dialact was like singing rather than speaking, because sentences always end on an "up" rather than taper off.

So now you know :)







"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks for your nice welcomes.

It bêste fan ‘e jirpel sit ûnder de skiel

The best of the potatoe is underneath the skin


Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello and welcome to Queenzone.

:-)



-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.





The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8684 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 15:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fucking clone -.-



Killed by drones.
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Yara wrote:

Hi, there! How are you doing?

You're most welcome. You have a beautiful name. I hope you enjoy the website and have a great experience here. There are many nice people and, if you're interested in Queen live concerts, there's the wonderful sharing board with amazing live material; if you're more interested in discussing Queen's music, the general and serious discussion boards are the way to go: there are lots of good threads there and many kind, knowledgeable and thoughtful users - Thomas Quinn, Sebastian, Sir GH, On My Way Up, Holly2003, Wilki Amieva, Pittrek, and many others: I'd recommend you to keep an eye on their messages. ;-))

The following websites are a wonderful gateway to Queen's both live and studio music:

www.queenconcerts.com (owned by Mr. Scully/Martin)
http://sebastian.queenconcerts.com/ (owned by Sebastian, a very thoughtful and helpful user - he's a musician - whose messages here are always very interesting)
www.queenlive.ca (owned by SirGH/Bob, who has an uncanny knowledge about Queen's live legacy)

For news, interviews and articles, there's a wonderful website too: http://www.queenarchives.com

And then there's the wonderful Queen encyclopedia:
http://www.queenpedia.com 

I hope you have a wonderful time here, my dear. 

Take care!

Yara

     




thomisquin is only 10 year old i think i dont know if he knows what he talks about. you know? his dad might tell him what to type. he is smart but he is rude too to me and a lot of people but its ok because his face isnt mine and i pray for help for him.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 16:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Welcome to Queenzone!  Enjoy it! :)

Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 09, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Sweet Insanity wrote:



 



Yara wrote:



Hi, there! How are you doing?

You're most welcome. You have a beautiful name. I hope you enjoy the website and have a great experience here. There are many nice people and, if you're interested in Queen live concerts, there's the wonderful sharing board with amazing live material; if you're more interested in discussing Queen's music, the general and serious discussion boards are the way to go: there are lots of good threads there and many kind, knowledgeable and thoughtful users - Thomas Quinn, Sebastian, Sir GH, On My Way Up, Holly2003, Wilki Amieva, Pittrek, and many others: I'd recommend you to keep an eye on their messages. ;-))

The following websites are a wonderful gateway to Queen's both live and studio music:

www.queenconcerts.com (owned by Mr. Scully/Martin)
http://sebastian.queenconcerts.com/ (owned by Sebastian, a very thoughtful and helpful user - he's a musician - whose messages here are always very interesting)
www.queenlive.ca (owned by SirGH/Bob, who has an uncanny knowledge about Queen's live legacy)

For news, interviews and articles, there's a wonderful website too: http://www.queenarchives.com

And then there's the wonderful Queen encyclopedia:
http://www.queenpedia.com 

I hope you have a wonderful time here, my dear. 

Take care!

Yara

     





thomisquin is only 10 year old i think i dont know if he knows what he talks about. you know? his dad might tell him what to type. he is smart but he is rude too to me and a lot of people but its ok because his face isnt mine and i pray for help for him.

Hi, Jake!

How are you?

Ah, here I beg to differ. I really like user Thomas Quinn. He's bright and it's a joy to read his posts. I don't think he's rude, not at all - he seems to be a kind, respectful and very knowledgeable guy, way beyond his years, which means, at least to me, he's on the right track and, if he puts his heart and soul into whatever he does or eventually decides to do, he's bound to be very successful. No need for help. :))  

All he does is speaking his mind, I don't see any problem with this. 

We debated many times and he was never rude to me.

I hope you're doing fine. Take care.

Respectfully,

Yara 



Yara
Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 09, 06:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is me singing in a local pub:

Syb singing!

Some people say I look like Brian May...


Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 09, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hope you enjoyed the video. For more about me visit my profile or my picture gallery for some cool stuff.




Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 09, 09:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

btw, I also have a blog


Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 09, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake telling us what's wrong with people on here...


Now THAT'S funny.

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 09, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Micrówave wrote:

Jake telling us what's wrong with people on here...


Now THAT'S funny.

and kinda worrying..








isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 09, 09:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think you look like Brian May. However, I do think you look an awful lot like Syb from The Kast. Your voice also sound like him. And you have the same name!

Now isn't that cool!



"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."



(Genesis 1:1)
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 09, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've been crew member of The Kast once.

And I just crapped my pants since the one and only Syb van der Ploeg is now part of the Queenzone community. May I please give you a virtual touch, mister van der Ploeg?

You're probably wondering who I am, well, I'm the one who bought your records. Yes, it was me. So, search no more. I will obey.

Amen.




John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 09, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha ha don't know wheter you're being sarcastic or not...

Well, you're probably wondering why I've got the nickname Syb Ringnalda on this forum then. There's some reasons for that. Which you probably want to hear, because people always tend to want to know everything, he :)

You were a fan, Rick? In that case, thanks for your support to me and the band. I appreciate it very much. Still like the music?


Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8684 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 09, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

These clones are getting better every day. -.-'



Killed by drones.