Forums > Personal > Reports of my departure...

forum rss feed
Author

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 09, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for the personal e-mails, PM's, support, and inquiries after my health.

I have been bogged down with work and family - so most of my free time is eaten up elsewhere. There are simply not enough hours in the day to get around to doing all that I should.
In fact, I have not spent much time at home recently, and been communicating via iphone, which although is ideal for receiving mails - is really not that great for sending them!
So although I still drop in - I have not left Queenzone.

It's all a matter of priorities really, and sadly Queen has fallen somewhat behind.
I do hope to catch up when I have the time, (I have not downloaded the official Queen + Paul Rodgers live tracks yet - are these different from the proposed DVD/CD releases?), so later in the year I will need to sit down and retrace what I have missed.

I know that I am in the 'middle' of some negotiations - I have not forgotten, I just have not had time.
So to all those who have not yet received personal replies to mail, in the words of Queen 'Hang on in there...'

Thanks to all...

JSS.

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 17 May 09, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good to hear from you again John!!

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 20 May 09, 10:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good to hear you're still alive John,

The Queen + Paul Rodgers live downloads are not the same as the CD/DVD release. I don't think there were songs released as downloads that were recorded at Kharkov

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 20 May 09, 11:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken wrote:

Good to hear you're still alive John,

The Queen + Paul Rodgers live downloads are not the same as the CD/DVD release. I don't think there were songs released as downloads that were recorded at Kharkov

That's correct on both counts. Justin Shirley-Smith said they decided not to put out Kharkov downloads partly considering how widespread the TV recording had gotten online - but I think we know another reason why now :-P

Lisser :) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 70 posts

Posted: 20 May 09, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you for checking in John, I'm glad you are doing ok and hope to see you back on the board regularly soon.

:)

Meep!!!
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 21 May 09, 09:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great that your alright and still here. [img=/images/smiley/msn/thumbs_up.gif][/img]