I'm crushed with all my fears
And I'm drowning, drowning in all these tears
When I tell you you're not so lonely
I'm still waiting for someone to save me

Don't tell me you're lonely
'Cause my heart is open
Waiting for your love to serenade me
And don't tell me it'll happen, it's been far too long
By the time your love comes, I'm going to be long gone...

With all those lonely people passing by me
Skipping by me, cruising by me
I'm crushed with all my fears
And I'm drowning, drowning in all these tears
When I tell you you're not so lonely
I'm still waiting for someone to save me

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 May 09, 05:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've smoked two-hundred cigarettes in the past 48 hours. Yeah, that's 10 FUCKING PACKS in TWO days! Talk about feeling it in the lungs. Every morning I wake up puking everything out of my stomach because of it. I'm just that depressed. We all live, and we all die. With no one to love, and no one or anything to live for, I just don't give a fuck. I bought a pack of Marlboro Medium 100s about five hours ago. They are fucking GONE. I smoked every fucking cigarette in the pack. You figure it out. I hardly eat now, because I get high when I don't eat with my meds, and I like being high, since it's the only pleasure I get now. I really don't care about myself anymore. Why the fuck should I? I don't want to live lonely and depressed. Loneliness is my biggest fear.

I've kept busy working, but that's all I do. Work and smoke. Work and smoke. Work and smoke. Work and smoke. I also pray that God punishes me with Hell. I really don't give a fuck about myself... I'm worthless, let the lung cancer form and attack me.

Let's see... Jessica took Gavyn to California. She says she doesn't want to ever bring him back to New Hampshire because she has fun being a slut out in California, so I'll probably never see my son again except what? Once a year? He won't even remember me if I see him only that much. I'm not a part of his life. Jessica keeps calling my friends saying shit like "I hear you're fucking Jake" or calling them sluts and things like that. Jessica's new boyfriend sent me a text message and it read "Well Jake, you keep it up and you won't ever see Gavyn again, I promise you". I don't know if he means he's going to hurt Gavyn or what, but I take it as a threat. And it hurts me to know Gavyn is in that kind of environment. I told Jessica I want her car out of my yard. She threatened to call the cops on me for saying that.

Relationships & dating... let's see... fuck those. Too many psychotic cunts who drink, or do drugs. I'd say 95% of the single women in the USA probably have psychotic problems, so I think the two I have dated in the past two weeks are psycho. It didn't help my attitude towards relationships when one of the gals I dated claimed "We aren't even officially in a relationship yet, and you hurt me with what you've said"... what did I tell her? I told her she's 20 years old and needs to grow up and stop complaining about how depressing her life is when she has never experienced anything as painful as what I've gone through. She kept bothering me about how she hates her dad, how he hates her, how he's going to kick her out soon. God! I know if I lived with my parents, I'd move into a cardboard box outside. She's also friends with some other psychotic cunt who is an STD infested skank who LOVES to run her filthy cock sucking mouth. So, I'm fucking lonely. Loneliness is my biggest fear.

Work, yeah yeah, it's great. Pays for my fucking cigarettes, gasoline, drinks, food, whatever. It's boring me to death. I don't care about money and I don't know why I'm so busy working lately, but I am. It's not helping me keep my mind off things. Fuck all of that bullshit too. I'd rather put the damn trucks, mowers, tractors, and tools for sale, and go to my fucking bedroom and get fucking high. Not to be cool, but because it fucking makes me feel good. If there was a line of coke in front of me, I'd snort it in a minute, and who knows what kind of side-effects that has.

I guess my life has totally turned upside down and I'm not feeling too well.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
andreas_mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
andreas_mercury
Royalty: 1068 posts

Posted: 26 May 09, 05:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL smoke some more .......

stop complaining about psychotic people to your relationships and dating, ur the worst one ..........

andreas_mercury

Posted: 26 May 09, 05:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

your kid is doomed i hope he got more of his moms DNA.

pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 26 May 09, 05:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Where's fatty when you need him ?

andreas_mercury

Posted: 26 May 09, 07:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

he saw this thread to decided it was 'Amateur Hour' and went to a forum that I think deserves his humor more than this fucking toilet forum ..........

fuck I wish could go back a month to forget who Jake was.

andreas_mercury

Posted: 26 May 09, 07:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Insanity wrote:

I've smoked two-hundred cigarettes in the past 48 hours. Yeah, that's 10 FUCKING PACKS in TWO days! Talk about feeling it in the lungs. Every morning I wake up puking everything out of my stomach because of it. I'm just that depressed. We all live, and we all die. With no one to love, and no one or anything to live for, I just don't give a fuck. I bought a pack of Marlboro Medium 100s about five hours ago. They are fucking GONE. I smoked every fucking cigarette in the pack. You figure it out. I hardly eat now, because I get high when I don't eat with my meds, and I like being high, since it's the only pleasure I get now. I really don't care about myself anymore. Why the fuck should I? I don't want to live lonely and depressed. Loneliness is my biggest fear.

I've kept busy working, but that's all I do. Work and smoke. Work and smoke. Work and smoke. Work and smoke. I also pray that God punishes me with Hell. I really don't give a fuck about myself... I'm worthless, let the lung cancer form and attack me.

Let's see... Jessica took Gavyn to California. She says she doesn't want to ever bring him back to New Hampshire because she has fun being a slut out in California, so I'll probably never see my son again except what? Once a year? He won't even remember me if I see him only that much. I'm not a part of his life. Jessica keeps calling my friends saying shit like "I hear you're fucking Jake" or calling them sluts and things like that. Jessica's new boyfriend sent me a text message and it read "Well Jake, you keep it up and you won't ever see Gavyn again, I promise you". I don't know if he means he's going to hurt Gavyn or what, but I take it as a threat. And it hurts me to know Gavyn is in that kind of environment. I told Jessica I want her car out of my yard. She threatened to call the cops on me for saying that.

Relationships & dating... let's see... fuck those. Too many psychotic cunts who drink, or do drugs. I'd say 95% of the single women in the USA probably have psychotic problems, so I think the two I have dated in the past two weeks are psycho. It didn't help my attitude towards relationships when one of the gals I dated claimed "We aren't even officially in a relationship yet, and you hurt me with what you've said"... what did I tell her? I told her she's 20 years old and needs to grow up and stop complaining about how depressing her life is when she has never experienced anything as painful as what I've gone through. She kept bothering me about how she hates her dad, how he hates her, how he's going to kick her out soon. God! I know if I lived with my parents, I'd move into a cardboard box outside. She's also friends with some other psychotic cunt who is an STD infested skank who LOVES to run her filthy cock sucking mouth. So, I'm fucking lonely. Loneliness is my biggest fear.

Work, yeah yeah, it's great. Pays for my fucking cigarettes, gasoline, drinks, food, whatever. It's boring me to death. I don't care about money and I don't know why I'm so busy working lately, but I am. It's not helping me keep my mind off things. Fuck all of that bullshit too. I'd rather put the damn trucks, mowers, tractors, and tools for sale, and go to my fucking bedroom and get fucking high. Not to be cool, but because it fucking makes me feel good. If there was a line of coke in front of me, I'd snort it in a minute, and who knows what kind of side-effects that has.

I guess my life has totally turned upside down and I'm not feeling too well.

quoted so that i can laugh to this even when you edit it

keep smoking.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 26 May 09, 07:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake... why not post this somewhere where people actually care? Because nobody here does.

andreas_mercury

Posted: 26 May 09, 07:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

my turn to be jake LOL

wah wah i smoke too much i wonder who makes me to do that, even wait it's ME doing it .......  
please dont take my child away to the californians even though i make other people take care of the little grunt .......

i hope brian wilson can give me some good life advice because to all of the ladies??  they are mental bitches  and all sluts although to this logic it doesn't work ...... if they were sluts they would be sleeping in the same time as me and not just pointing and laughing at me when I drive my truck.........

@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 26 May 09, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freya is quietly judging you. wrote:

Jake... why not post this somewhere where people actually care? Because nobody here does.

He clearly is deranged, i feel sorry for him.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 26 May 09, 09:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@ndy38 wrote:

I agree with the first part, but not with the second. You see, he's not just deranged, he is also a compulsive liar.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 26 May 09, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

it must be a full moon again...

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 26 May 09, 09:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

andreas_mercury wrote:

Well, this might come as a surprise, but actually, the kid got as much from Jake as he got from his mother.
I know, it's horrible.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 26 May 09, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poo, again wrote:

andreas_mercury wrote:

Well, this might come as a surprise, but actually, the kid got as much from Jake as he got from his mother.
I know, it's horrible.

I don't know which half is worse...

Or at least, I wouldn't, if I believed the kid actually exists. Which I'm reasonably sure he doesn't.

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 26 May 09, 10:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Doctor fatty is in.

You managed to avoid posting anything on Queenzone for just over a week. By doing so you thought that someone might have wondered what had happened to you. You thought that someone might be worried, given the recent events in your personal life, that you might be in a bad place and posted a message of sympathy or support. Unfortunately for you, this didn't happen. This can be attributed to the fact that nobody cares a toss about you or your personal problems. The sad fact is that the only person who takes a passing interest in anything you ever say or do is me, and I fucking well despise you.

So you spent a week checking Queenzone to see if anyone had noticed your absence and when it became clear that nobody cared, you left a cryptic message in the "Random Thoughts" thread. A message which read "This is what you want - this is what you get". Obviously this message is a little too cryptic and was duley ignored but if I was to make a guess, I'd say that you were trying to allude to the fact that you were depressed, feeling suicidal and that were you to take your own life, it would serve us all right for not giving you the attention you feel you deserve.

But still nobody cares and so you decide to start an all new thread with one of your god-awful songs. You spend the best part of the next two hours hitting the refresh button hoping and praying that someone, anyone will reply but still, nobody cares.

And then when you can't take it a second longer you reply to your own thread with a long diatribe of complete and utter bollocks. And it's only then that the replies start to flow. This is because you are a one trick pony. You serve no other purpose on Queenzone than to be ridiculed. Your last post was chock-full full of lies and contradictions that were I to take it apart bit by bit I'd probably crash the servers but there are two absolute howlers that I simply cannot let go by.

The first is this so-called threat from Jessica's new boyfriend. He says "Well Jake, you keep it up and you won't ever see Gavyn again, I promise you". The first question has to be "keep what up?" What is it that you're doing which if you continue to do, he'll make sure you never see your son again. And if you take this threat seriously, what's to stop you heading west and giving this fella a stiff kick in the plums. Let's face it Jake. If you're an example of the kind of guy that Jessica is attracted to, it's a fair bet that her current beau is also a streak of piss.

The second howler concerns your latest imaginary girlfriend. You said "I told her she's 20 years old and needs to grow up and stop complaining about how depressing her life is when she has never experienced anything as painful as what I've gone through."

Need I say more.

Doctor fatty is out again.

@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 26 May 09, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

@ndy38 wrote:

I agree with the first part, but not with the second. You see, he's not just deranged, he is also a compulsive liar.

Indeed he is, and that gives me more reason to pity him. Anyone who bitches and moans about their personal problems, as well as constantly posting threads which are pointless on a web forum, clearly has no hope.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 27 May 09, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, I'm not so sure. I think it may just be that he has no life, in that he is too lazy to do anything with it. Like me, really, only I don't moan about it, I celebrate! ;-P

4 x Vision user not visiting Queenzone.com
4 x Vision
Bohemian: 508 posts

Posted: 28 May 09, 10:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love his posts, they are fucking hilarious. The boy is one sad fucker.

END IT... DO IT... NOW

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 28 May 09, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<<<>>>          (SPORTS)

A major trade has just been announced.

QUEENZONE has announced that Jake S. Insanity has been sent, along with two minor league bastard children (one named Gavyn), to TREASURE MOMENT in exchange for Max and Amir and an undisclosed draft pick in the 2011 MOFO draft.

«¤~Mrš. BÃD GÛŸ~¤» user not visiting Queenzone.com
«¤~Mrš. BÃD GÛŸ~¤»
Bohemian: 479 posts

Posted: 28 May 09, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

After a word from our sponsor, we are now back to our regular scheduled program: "As the Stomach Turns"

¥~Ït’š iñ thë LåÞ øf thè Gódš~¥