Author

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 May 09, 23:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dearly beloved Queenies,

I thought it would be lovely if we had a thread dedicated to tattoos inspired by Queen.  So show us your tattoos or tell us of your ideas!  I'll start off by introducing mine...

...I posted a thread several months ago concerning this tattoo of Queen's almighty phoenix.  I'm quite proud of it!  However, I would like to hear some of your comments, and more importantly, any ideas for furthering/expanding on the tattoo.  I'm not looking to complete the crest; however, if you have any ideas that are either Queen related or non-Queen related, I would greatly appreciate reading them!  Thanks!

Enjoy the thread!

Attachment: 20095271889694638.jpeg 31 KB
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts

Posted: 28 May 09, 00:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I haven´t got mine yet but I would love a Queen Crest on my upper arm.

Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
sexmachine user not visiting Queenzone.com
ready to reload
sexmachine
Bohemian: 465 posts

Posted: 28 May 09, 07:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i am thinking about an original freddie moustache tattooed on my upper lip

Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 28 May 09, 08:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sexmachine wrote:

i am thinking about an original freddie moustache tattooed on my upper lip

Best. Tattoo.  Ever.

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
4 x Vision user not visiting Queenzone.com
4 x Vision
Bohemian: 508 posts

Posted: 28 May 09, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Steven wrote:

Dearly beloved Queenies,

I thought it would be lovely if we had a thread dedicated to tattoos inspired by Queen.  So show us your tattoos or tell us of your ideas!  I'll start off by introducing mine...

...I posted a thread several months ago concerning this tattoo of Queen's almighty phoenix.  I'm quite proud of it!  However, I would like to hear some of your comments, and more importantly, any ideas for furthering/expanding on the tattoo.  I'm not looking to complete the crest; however, if you have any ideas that are either Queen related or non-Queen related, I would greatly appreciate reading them!  Thanks!

Enjoy the thread!

Fantastic tattoo.

I'd just like the ANATO crest on a similar position on my back or high up my arm...

OR like someone above mentioned, Freddie moustache... but tattoo'd just above my penis. The girls would love it (or would that be a bit gay????). Fuck it... I'll get them both.

4 x Vision

Posted: 28 May 09, 09:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Van Basten 9 wrote:

Steven wrote:

Dearly beloved Queenies,

Enjoy the thread!

Fantastic tattoo.

I'd just like the ANATO crest on a similar position on my back or high up my arm...

OR like someone above mentioned, Freddie moustache... but tattoo'd just above my penis. The girls would love it (or would that be a bit gay????). Fuck it... I'll get them both.

Once I'm done, I'll post them both on this thread too.

Might have to post it in parts cos I've got such a big...

4 x Vision

Posted: 28 May 09, 09:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

... back.

clairepowell09 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 01:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I REALLY love that tattoo!! I'm thinking if getting one of brian on my ribs when I'm in America.. haha it's so cliche to get a tatt first time you go overseas hey!

Claire Powell
Dubroc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dubroc
Bohemian: 522 posts

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 04:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice one Steven,
allthough it seems unfinished. It's a half crest.
I would prefer the crest designed by FM from ANOTO on my arm, only without the colours. Maybe someday...
I don't have have Arnold Schwartzenegger's arms so the tattoo has to be small. I asked an artist once and he told me a had to lose some of the details.

We must all see to believe...
mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2752 posts

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 04:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I probably would never get a queen tattoo, but If I do it would be the queen2 cover,  or even the made in heaven cover is cool.

Band ten hut!
steven 35638

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 10:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks!  The Brian tattoo sounds like an awesome idea. If you ever get it, be sure to show us!

clairepowell09 wrote:

I REALLY love that tattoo!! I'm thinking if getting one of brian on my ribs when I'm in America.. haha it's so cliche to get a tatt first time you go overseas hey!

Band ten hut!
steven 35638

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 10:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dubroc wrote:

Nice one Steven,
allthough it seems unfinished. It's a half crest.
I would prefer the crest designed by FM from ANOTO on my arm, only without the colours. Maybe someday...
I don't have have Arnold Schwartzenegger's arms so the tattoo has to be small. I asked an artist once and he told me a had to lose some of the details.

Thanks, Dubroc.  I really didn't want the entire crest.  I chose the phoenix because it held significant meaning all on its own -- not to mention it means something special to me.  However, I'm thinking of adding the fire underneath (with more detail than than the original but about the same size), and then underneath that it stating "The Show Must Go On."  It's just an idea, but if you or anybody else has suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Good idea with the ANATO crest.  Queen has so much artwork to choose from.  It's quite wonderful.  The guy who did my tattoo said he's been waiting for somebody to get the News of the World robot tattooed onto their arm. 

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 2740 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 11, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

4 x Vision wrote:

Van Basten 9 wrote:

Steven wrote:

Dearly beloved Queenies,

Enjoy the thread!

Fantastic tattoo.

Once I'm done, I'll post them both on this thread too.

Might have to post it in parts cos I've got such a big...

.................gut?

"A world without preposterous prepositions could only be the best ...... world. "