Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie Mercury Biopic?

forum rss feed
Author

nativgurl77 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 09, 03:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had heard a couple years back of this. Can anyone tell me if this has happened or if it really is going to happen and not just a rumor. Thanks

nativgurl77
Pim Derks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4259 posts

Posted: 31 May 09, 04:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think this has been cancelled. I believe Brian, Roger and John didn't want any of their stories to be in the movie, because a lot of the people involved are still alive (Brian's ex-wife, Roger's ex-wives, John's gay-relationship in the 80's etc). So as long as both Brian and Roger are still alive, I doubt we'll see a movie about Freddy. But ofcourse you can always rent 'Forced Entry XVI' if you're interested in Freddy's private life and hobbies.

mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2752 posts

Posted: 31 May 09, 05:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pim Derks wrote:

I think this has been cancelled. I believe Brian, Roger and John didn't want any of their stories to be in the movie, because a lot of the people involved are still alive (Brian's ex-wife, Roger's ex-wives, John's gay-relationship in the 80's etc). So as long as both Brian and Roger are still alive, I doubt we'll see a movie about Freddy. But ofcourse you can always rent 'Forced Entry XVI' if you're interested in Freddy's private life and hobbies.

this derk kid is areal idiot, John's gay relationship?....I hate when these little kids come on this site and make shit up.

Posted: 31 May 09, 06:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you, the pleasure is all mine. Been here making people angry since around 1999/2000 and hope to continue to do so for the next decade.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10014 posts

Posted: 31 May 09, 07:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mike hunt wrote:

Pim Derks wrote:

this derk kid is areal idiot, John's gay relationship?....I hate when these little kids come on this site and make shit up.

Oh come on my cunt, are you one of the people who need a special [sarcasm] tag ?

Posted: 31 May 09, 07:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sarcasm? You didn't actually think that John's epic "Fist Through The Window" on Man From The Shadows was REALLY about a fist going through a window, right...? It's about a fist going through something totally different.

marcenciels user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts

Posted: 31 May 09, 20:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh craps !

The Royalist user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Royalist
Champion: 58 posts

Posted: 31 May 09, 20:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freaky Deaky's got more children than Pinky Pim's got brain cells. Don't listen to Pim, he's a restless kind of guy.

The Royalist user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Royalist
Champion: 58 posts

Posted: 31 May 09, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

and there's no turning back for Pim.

Posted: 01 Jun 09, 05:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Royalist, you've got an awful lot of knowledge about me for someone who's been here barely a month.

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts

Posted: 01 Jun 09, 07:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Man, people on here are seriously lacking in sense of humour. And some people don't even get sarcasm. I personally laughed a bit reading the part about John's gay relationship.

"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment