forum rss feed
Author

Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jun 09, 08:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, something obviously went wrong with the topic title...

This is me singing Crazy little thing called love from Queen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRctiwSevuQ

Watch in high-quality, please!

Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 09, 09:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's not you, and you're annoying.

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda

Posted: 05 Jun 09, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

who are you then to say that?

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 09, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What?  The annoying part or the fake part?

If you are taking credit for someone else's work, that's pretty annoying, wouldn't you agree, Syb?

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 09, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not sure I understand either of you.

Are you accusing him of identity theft?  (The guy in his avatar and in the pictures he's posted is clearly the same guy in this video)

If you are accusing him of stealing the identity of this guy, then I'd like to know what possible motive he might have??

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 09, 15:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken wrote:

It's not you, and you're annoying.

Really? I don't find Syb annoying in the least. He's sane and friendly at the very least, compared to some other posters here :-P

And Syb, good job! I liked your performance, you were very good :-)
The concert band sucked though. The horn section did NOT need to mirror the vocal all the way, the drummer sucked (missed quite a few fills and his/her timing was very iffy) and where the fuck was the upright bassist??

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4631 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 09, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:

and where the fuck was the upright bassist??

He / she / it probably fucked off to the bar when they realised the band was shit

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
inu-liger

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 02:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Mercury wrote:

inu-liger wrote:

and where the fuck was the upright bassist??

He / she / it probably fucked off to the bar when they realised the band was shit

...to watch the strippers

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8684 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 04:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

I'm not sure I understand either of you.

Are you accusing him of identity theft?  (The guy in his avatar and in the pictures he's posted is clearly the same guy in this video)

If you are accusing him of stealing the identity of this guy, then I'd like to know what possible motive he might have??

Grand Theft Identity! Syb is a somewhat famous singer in The Netherlands and this user is prolly a fan, but definately NOT the real deal.

Killed by drones.
bobo the chimp

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 05:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're serious aren't you??

Queenzone, I can safely say I've seen it all, haha ... a minor celebrity has signed up to our forum only to be accused of stealing his own identity.  Or, someone has decided to imitate him for a bit of a lark.

Either way it's hilarious.  

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 07:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm getting a little tired of getting accused of identity theft by the Dutch people on here all the time...

Why would I pretend to be a famous Dutch singer who's someone most people on Queenzone don't even know??

I'm not going to discus this any further, if you think I'm a fake, that's your problem. Just comment on the video if you want, but don't go making such statements..not in this topic. Open a new topic about my 'fakeness' if you want to discuss this, but please stay on topic

The Fairy King

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 07:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Syb Ringnalda wrote:

I'm getting a little tired of getting accused of identity theft by the Dutch people on here all the time...

Why would I pretend to be a famous Dutch singer who's someone most people on Queenzone don't even know??

I'm not going to discus this any further, if you think I'm a fake, that's your problem. Just comment on the video if you want, but don't go making such statements..not in this topic. Open a new topic about my 'fakeness' if you want to discuss this, but please stay on topic

It's your problem, how can we take you seriously when you're acting like a freakin clone?
How can you blame us for not believing you?

Killed by drones.
bobo the chimp

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 09:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Syb Ringnalda wrote an oxymoron:

famous Dutch singer 

Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 10:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Fairy King wrote:

Syb Ringnalda wrote:

It's your problem, how can we take you seriously when you're acting like a freakin clone?

How am I acting like a freaking clone?

inu-liger

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Syb Ringnalda wrote:

The Fairy King wrote:

Syb Ringnalda wrote:

Pay no attention to that little twat there, Syb. Fairy King obviously can't grasp the idea that, in the day and age of "Internet 2.0", even celebrities of any rank ARE capable and so willing to involve themselves -directly- out there on the Interwebs.
He's probably never been to Facebook either...

inu-liger

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Syb Ringnalda wrote an oxymoron:

famous Dutch singer 

Nothing against Syb, but *touche*. Even I can't name any Dutch celebrities myself over here in Canada.
Holland is small enough I'd say that they may be *local celebrities*, but certainly no Dutch singers are famous worldwide.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 12:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha!

I didn't mean it in an entirely malicious way ... understand that in the days before I stopped watching television, I had to put up with a never ending parade of so-called 'Australian celebrities'...  when really, the only Australians who deserve their fame are all long dead.

So I know how it feels to have 'celebrities' that are absolute nobodies to the rest of the world!!

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Post a picture of yourself flipping the bird with a pacifier in your mouth or post a video on YouTube insulting My Fairy King or whoever the fuck you want. That should be proof enough.

Personally, I don't care. Great cover(if it's you).

"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

You're serious aren't you??

Queenzone, I can safely say I've seen it all, haha ... a minor celebrity has signed up to our forum only to be accused of stealing his own identity.  Or, someone has decided to imitate him for a bit of a lark.

Either way it's hilarious.

Hahaha, oh I agree.

The Fairy King

Posted: 06 Jun 09, 17:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:

Syb Ringnalda wrote:

The Fairy King wrote:

Syb Ringnalda wrote:

Pay no attention to that little twat there, Syb. Fairy King obviously can't grasp the idea that, in the day and age of "Internet 2.0", even celebrities of any rank ARE capable and so willing to involve themselves -directly- out there on the Interwebs.
He's probably never been to Facebook either...

Excuse me? You calling me twat?
So if someone came here with the name John Deacon you would believe him immediately?
No, then everyone's a sceptic.
Now stfu and go watch Pokemon.

Killed by drones.