Forums > Personal > I'm leaving this forum

forum rss feed
Author

Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 08:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm leaving this forum for a few reasons. I really enjoyed my time on here and wish you all the best!

Goodbye everyone!

Love,

Syb

(btw, how do I delete my account?)


Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 08:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Syb Ringnalda wrote:


(btw, how do I delete my account?)




Say 'nigger' a few times.


No but seriously, why are you quitting??  That's absurd.





"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NO! Come back! I'm only mean to you because I secretly love you and want your babies and hair.

Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 08:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Syb Ringnalda wrote:

I'm leaving this forum for a few reasons. I really enjoyed my time on here and wish you all the best!

Goodbye everyone!

Love,

Syb

(btw, how do I delete my account?)


Hi!

How are you?

Please, don't do it. Why's that? Did someone say something offensive to you? Look, it happens sometimes, but most people here are very nice and cool and, as you yourself pointed out, you enjoyed a bit of your time here - being part of the community may be a huge fun. It may take some time, though.

Well, I don't wanna force anyone into doing anything, but I'd ask you, please, to re-consider it.

I hope you stay. :-)))

Best Regards,

Yara







Yara
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 09:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Yara wrote:

Well, I don't wanna force anyone into doing anything, 




Well I DO


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 09:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think he has gone.

Yare made him leave :( Bad Yara.

Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From now on I will only be reading the forum. Whenever I post something, I get only comments like 'you're a freaking clone' so there's no use in posting things any longer. I won't get some serious comments anyway.


Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Syb Ringnalda wrote:

From now on I will only be reading the forum. Whenever I post something, I get only comments like 'you're a freaking clone' so there's no use in posting things any longer. I won't get some serious comments anyway.






Oh GOD don't be like that.  Everyone here is accused of being a clone at some time or another.  And almost no one gets taken seriously here (except for Yara, it's really bizarre).



"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 10:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am a very serious person and take you very seriously serious Syb.

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 10:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im old and easily confused these days so can someone explain:
is he leaving because he is who he says he is or because he isnt?
you clog wearing tulip growers are bloody weird...


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 10:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's a bit much I think to leave because some people believe you're using a fake identity. I don't think you should be leaving unless you're not who you claim to be...



"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
Syb Ringnalda user not visiting Queenzone.com
Me, Syb!
Syb Ringnalda
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 11:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When people will just post things about how fake I am according to them on my topics...what's the use of posting on here? On my Crazy little thing called love topic...2 pages of nonsense about me being fake...


Der sil gjin dei begjinne, dat ik net by dy bin

Gjin oerwurk foar us rinne, sunder sin

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People are just jealous of your immense fame.

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:

im old and easily confused these days so can someone explain:
is he leaving because he is who he says he is or because he isnt?
you clog wearing tulip growers are bloody weird...




I think he is leaving because some people believe he is not who he says he is (and its also Yara's fault - see Freya's first post lol).....


I think......

I dunno.....

Now Im confused.....





"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Syb Ringnalda wrote:

When people will just post things about how fake I am according to them on my topics...what's the use of posting on here? On my Crazy little thing called love topic...2 pages of nonsense about me being fake...






Well... are you?


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Mr Mercury wrote:



 



JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:



im old and easily confused these days so can someone explain:
is he leaving because he is who he says he is or because he isnt?
you clog wearing tulip growers are bloody weird...





I think he is leaving because some people believe he is not who he says he is (and its also Yara's fault - see Freya's first post lol).....


I think......

I dunno.....

Now Im confused.....




thats what happens when one stands behind Yara after she's eaten the 'kabuki beans'.



so Yara's to blame then,boo Yara,naughty Yara :-]



so we still dont know if he's a famous Dutchman or a Belguimese in disguise?

can you tell its a Sunday and im bored?










isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 12:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I play you a violin, Syb.




John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm sad that he's leaving, it was nice to have Andre Rieu posting here for a while.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 12:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's just a freakin' message board, for crying out loud.

Stay or go.  Read or don't read.  Post or don't post.

Whatever.



"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 09, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



beautifulsoup wrote:

It's just a freakin' message board, for crying out loud.

Stay or go.  Read or don't read.  Post or don't post.

Whatever.
 
Exactly. Play the game, play the game, play the game.




"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment