Forums > Queen - General Discussion > non queen related

forum rss feed
Author

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2017 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 09, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i have just watched.the isle of wight festival on tv.a band called ,the prodigy were doing a live set.what can i say.absolutley amazing.a white guy danced about like a pogo stick on steroids,the lead singer was this dark witch doctor type guy,the other 2 guys were just as mental.but the light,o the lights.could kill an epeleptic at 10 paces.absolutley amazing..saw a small vid of them at t in the park doing ,firestarter,but this was something else.if you get the chance i am sure it will be on .youtube in the next day or so.go watch it.amazing.but shame  f.....g itv cut the live feed early.not normaly my kind of thing,but this was something else.

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts

Posted: 12 Jun 09, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

holYshit!yEsiwiLlloOkitupassOonigetbackFroMworktomorroWnigHt.ifmyCompuTerisstiLLrunninGbytHen,ofcoursE.ThereISSomethinGwronGwitHit.cAnsomeoneHelpme.wheNistaRtitupItmakeSThisHUMmingnoice.thenTHereissomekinDofPRogressbar.theNitMakESsomemoreNoiCe.likeASmalltuNe.thenThereisthisArrOwwitchMOVE.itSeemstoCorREspondTOthemoveMENtofMYrigHthand.itisReAllYwierD.

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 13 Jun 09, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

love The Prodigy,always give great value for money live and Keith Flint is a legend :-]

im now off to Smack My Bitch Up! [img=/images/smiley/msn/thumbs_up.gif][/img]

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 13 Jun 09, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We used to have a personal forum where people could post there every random thought, no matter how banal.

those were the days....