Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > OSAKA MARCH 29 1976 MATINEE (afternoon)

forum rss feed
Author

Shadysenator RHYE user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 179 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jun 09, 10:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi there,

Here is my first torrent from the 1976-03-29 OSAKA Kosei Nenkin Kaikan Matineé show (afternoon)

Don't know much about a linaege but i bought the cdr's in the late 90's from a well know fan for a price of about 125 euro;s  ! A load of money at that time. The price wass so high because of the assumed digital remaster.Besides that the ZOOM LP ( i own a copy) was real rarity those days!

So it should be something like this:

Lineage : QUEEN ZOOM LP > WAV transfer to harddisc > Digital remaster (proffessional)> CDR (x) > WAV files computer. 881 MB

here is a megaupload sample of the WAV files in the torrent, this is LAZING ON A SUINDAY AFTERNOON
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J2C9SG3Z

tonight I will upload the tracks from this show taken from ABSOLUTLY RARE 2cd and QUEENTESSENCE both bootleg cd's .

About the discs :
CD 1
Bohemian Rhapsody (tape & rock part), Ogre Battle, Sweet Lady, White Queen, Flick Of The Wrist, Bohemian Rhapsody (verses), Killer Queen, The March Of The Black Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody (reprise), Bring Back That Leroy Brown, Brighton Rock, Son And Daughter

CD 2
The Prophet's Song, Stone Cold Crazy, Doing All Right, Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon, Keep Yourself Alive, Liar, In The Lap Of The Gods...Revisited, Now I'm Here, Jailhouse Rock, God Save The Queen

Tommorrow i will upload the same day & venue but the evening show directly from the first edition : QUEEN ZOOM 2 cd japan Silver pressing 1994. So not the 1996 gold rerelease or dutch rerelease. But the original silver version also in WAV!

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: 09383063152219.torrent 77 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 141 time(s).

hi kya
Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts

Posted: 30 Jun 09, 11:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And so the .wav revolution begins...

Vive le .WAV!

Arse.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts

Posted: 30 Jun 09, 12:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Feel free to encode your WAV files to FLAC.  It will make the files half the size and quality will not be lost.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 30 Jun 09, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MJ has died and you have returned from the grave.

A strange world this is.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

tjleone user not visiting Queenzone.com
tjleone
Bohemian: 220 posts

Posted: 01 Jul 09, 22:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whats with all the digital noise during the intro and ogre battle? I didn't bother listening to the rest.

Freddie Mercury, Oct 29th,1982 "Now I can't f#@king stop 'em. STOP!!!!"