Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Stealin

forum rss feed
Author

slightly mad 22 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 151 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 07:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask, but does anyone have the track Stealin??

Thanks in advance

A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1786 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know if you are asking because you have it & are thinking about posting it, or that you want it?  But I would imagine on here, most people will have both versions.

So If you are thinking about uploading it here, I would only upload the Long Demo Version & not the Official Version.



Here's the Demo version,  only mp3 though sorry  http://rapidshare.com/files/260199952/Queen_-_Stealin___demo_.mp3


Joyful the sound
slightly mad 22 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 151 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

a long demo version exsists???

does anyone have it, I'd appreciate it, if someone could upload it

lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



slightly mad 22 wrote:

a long demo version exsists???

 



does anyone have it, I'd appreciate it, if someone could upload it


The long demo is about 10 minutes long.  The regular version is much better.







lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



slightly mad 22 wrote:

a long demo version exsists???

 



does anyone have it, I'd appreciate it, if someone could upload it


The long demo is about 10 minutes long.  The regular version is much better. 







lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



lalaalalaa wrote:







slightly mad 22 wrote:



a long demo version exsists???



 







does anyone have it, I'd appreciate it, if someone could upload it






The long demo is about 10 minutes long.  The regular version is much better.

I'd say 12 minutes and it's much better then the single version








brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2236 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

T


pittrek wrote:



 



lalaalalaa wrote:



 



 



 



 



slightly mad 22 wrote:



 



a long demo version exsists???



 



 



 



 



 



does anyone have it, I'd appreciate it, if someone could upload it



 



 



 


The long demo is about 10 minutes long.  The regular version is much better.

I'd say 12 minutes and it's much better then the single version








The Demo version is infinately better than the released version!






A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1786 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



brians wig wrote:

T


 



pittrek wrote:



 



 



 



 



lalaalalaa wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



slightly mad 22 wrote:



 



 



 



a long demo version exsists???



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



does anyone have it, I'd appreciate it, if someone could upload it



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


The long demo is about 10 minutes long.  The regular version is much better.

I'd say 12 minutes and it's much better then the single version








The Demo version is infinately better than the released version!






I agree, Demo version is much better, in my opinion.







Joyful the sound
Soul Brother user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 411 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

'Stealin'' - a true 'b' side if ever there was one!


He's my best friend he's my champion
lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 09, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



A Word In Your Ear wrote:



 



brians wig wrote:



T



 



 



 



pittrek wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



lalaalalaa wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



slightly mad 22 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



a long demo version exsists???



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



does anyone have it, I'd appreciate it, if someone could upload it



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


The long demo is about 10 minutes long.  The regular version is much better.

I'd say 12 minutes and it's much better then the single version








The Demo version is infinately better than the released version!






I agree, Demo version is much better, in my opinion.





Is there a released version and demo version of the regular length Stealin?  Because if there is then I was talking about the demo.  I said regular when I meant regular length as opposed to the 12 min demo.







slightly mad 22 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 151 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jul 09, 01:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

can any one upload either Demo please??

thanks in advance

pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jul 09, 07:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



slightly mad 22 wrote:

can any one upload either Demo please??





thanks in advance


I've uploaded it some time ago but it looks like all the links are dead :-( I have a complete chaos in my old mp3 cds, but if I manage to put some order to it, I will reupload my all demo collection soon