Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Did Freddie loved it to get a blow job

forum rss feed
Author

geldy user not visiting Queenzone.com
geldy
Bohemian: 156 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Song... "She blows hot and cold"... what´s up with it?


By the way... i´m bisexual too.. no jokes about blow jobs okay?!
[img=/images/smiley/msn/tounge_smile.gif][/img]



- A LIFE WITHOUT MUSIC IS A POOR LIFE -
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He must have enjoyed them as much as your mother does.


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BTW if you asked it seriously(which I doubt) BLOW HOT AND COLD means that your attitude and opinion keeps changing; one minute you are for it, the next you are against so nothing about BJ.


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
Angeline user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 344 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well most people I know are pretty much ambivalent about that kind of pleasure...

WHAT a RIDICULOUS question.


believe in yourself 45455 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 210 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My wife blows hot after eating chilli peppers and cold after eating an ice cream

basasselbergs user not visiting Queenzone.com
basasselbergs
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think, that questions like this, can only come out of a very sick and poorely developed brain. Totally respectless towards Freddie Mercury. It's private and personally and absolutely not of anybody's business.
Please disappear from this site if ou can't come up with something respectfull and about Queen, Freddie and their careers.


queen 4 ever
sexmachine user not visiting Queenzone.com
ready to reload
sexmachine
Bohemian: 465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote















basasselbergs wrote:







I think, that questions like this, can only come out of a very sick and poorely developed brain. Totally respectless towards Freddie Mercury. It's private and personally and absolutely not of anybody's business.
Please disappear from this site if ou can't come up with something respectfull and about Queen, Freddie and their careers.






i 100% agree!
cold blowjobs are the cruelest thing you can do to dicks, especially freddies!

IT`S HIS F***IN PRIVAT THING IF HE LIKED THEM!!!!!

hot blowjobs on the other side......












Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
runner70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 147 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



geldy wrote:

The Song... "She blows hot and cold"... what´s up with it?


By the way... i´m bisexual too.. no jokes about blow jobs okay?!
[img=/images/smiley/msn/tounge_smile.gif][/img]






Go away you loser


anna_libra user not visiting Queenzone.com
anna_libra
Rocker: 44 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

is this for real?!


champagne in a glass slipper
Mr. Jordy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr. Jordy
Champion: 53 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


I'd imagine Freddie loved to get blowjobs. Any man who doesn't is out of his goddamned mind!


I am NOT a newbie! My other profile disappeared!
i-Fred user not visiting Queenzone.com
i-Fred
Bohemian: 403 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 23:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



sexmachine wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



basasselbergs wrote:



 



 



 



I think, that questions like this, can only come out of a very sick and poorely developed brain. Totally respectless towards Freddie Mercury. It's private and personally and absolutely not of anybody's business.
Please disappear from this site if ou can't come up with something respectfull and about Queen, Freddie and their careers.



 



 



 


i 100% agree!
cold blowjobs are the cruelest thing you can do to dicks, especially freddies!

IT`S HIS F***IN PRIVAT THING IF HE LIKED THEM!!!!!

hot blowjobs on the other side......












Come on guys... U never met freddie, U have no idea what the man was like and how he joked...

He might of said it out aloud all the time...

stop being so dam touchy and serious...

god... stop making it out like Freddie was non-human.... for fuck sake, he would of loved head jobs and blow jobs, who doesnt....  he might of loved giving them more than recieving... who knows... who cares.,.....

its not sick people who ask the questions.... its sick people who call freddie the worst kind of names under the sun and say thank fuck he's dead...

get a grip...






...
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 09, 23:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



An Extremely Nice Chap wrote:

My wife blows hot after eating chilli peppers and cold after eating an ice cream


I have the same problem with chili peppers!!!  In fact I'm having it right now. 

Pardon me.

andreas_mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
andreas_mercury
Royalty: 1068 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 09, 01:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

he liked AIDS.........    the conection is obvious my friends

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10025 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 09, 03:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well who doesn't love it ?


geldy user not visiting Queenzone.com
geldy
Bohemian: 156 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 09, 04:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Most of you are totally humourless... Freddie had humour and when he started to have a conversation with a lover... he said "How long is your tail"...

Freddie would be ashamed of people who can´t laugh about some sexual jokes...



- A LIFE WITHOUT MUSIC IS A POOR LIFE -
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 09, 04:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I swear this board is the 4chan of the Queen fandom...


andreas_mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
andreas_mercury
Royalty: 1068 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 09, 09:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



inu-liger wrote:

I swear this board is the 4chan of the Queen fandom...






dont be too absurd


they dont have a Jake.

Angeline user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 344 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 09, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who is this Frau, this Jake that everyone speaks of?  It sounds like a ridiculous story, and I'm very curious...


SaskQueenFan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 09, 19:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



geldy wrote:

Most of you are totally humourless... Freddie had humour and when he started to have a conversation with a lover... he said "How long is your tail"...

Freddie would be ashamed of people who can´t laugh about some sexual jokes...

 Really, did you expect people to give you a straight(pardon the pun) answer? I do agree with those who said it is disrespectful.. most are here to talk about the music, I would assume, not about if Freddie liked to recieve or give head... [img=/images/smiley/msn/sad_smile.gif][/img]







thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6247 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 09, 06:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Angeline wrote:

Who is this Frau, this Jake that everyone speaks of?  It sounds like a ridiculous story, and I'm very curious...

"Jake" (we have reason to believe that Jake Britt is his real name; that is pretty much the only thing about his posts here that is real) is a QZ-regular with a morbid fear of women that he expresses through sadism and sexism. His posts are mostly limited to the "Personal" forum, and consist of long posts containing a) gross amounts of self-pity and self-loathing, usually in rapid succession b) discriminatory remarks towards, well, anything or anyone, really c) primary school-level insults spiked with obscene references d) really bad lyrics he wrote himself.



Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus