Forums > Queen - General Discussion > New CD will be called Queen Absolute Greatest

forum rss feed
Author

vancoj user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 09, 23:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The new Queen CD compilation will be called Queen Absolute Greatest with the art work as may be found on:

http://www.austrianqueenfanclubvienna.at/menu.htm

onevsion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2241 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 09, 06:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WOW!!!!
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!

[img=/images/smiley/msn/confused_smile.gif][/img]

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 09, 09:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Late.

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 09, 11:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think he stay without internet a cople of days!!!

P.A
Queenman!! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenman!!
Bohemian: 929 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 09, 15:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm looking forward to Queen Greatest Hits Singles box Ultra special release in 2011. It has the best singles from the singles boxes collected at one dics. The cd has just a cover and no booklet. But there is a very very rare pic on the cover where Freddie sits on the knees of a Gorilla A.K.A  "Gorilla Shoot take one".

The Special edition cd comes with mega rare movieclip where John Deacon falls of a chair on the floor A.K.A John's secret drug addiction, caught on tape by the mysterious Turkey's Twins around 1986. Both cd's are just 50 dollars and they are of course re-re-re mastered for this new release.

You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us feel like we could fly!
MaN-Of-Da-WoRlD user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 09 Aug 09, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hope the CD will contain Bohemian Rhapsody. I really wonder how it sounds when digitally remastered for the 8th time (and counting.
Also, the art work looks like the Queen In Nuce cover.

Mr. May, Mr. Taylor.... Why??

bhm0129ad user not visiting Queenzone.com
Givin' it to 'em
bhm0129ad
Bohemian: 125 posts

Posted: 09 Aug 09, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MaN-Of-Da-WoRlD wrote:

I hope the CD will contain Bohemian Rhapsody. I really wonder how it sounds when digitally remastered for the 8th time (and counting.
Also, the art work looks like the Queen In Nuce cover.

Mr. May, Mr. Taylor.... Why??

In fairness, Nuce was not an official QPL release, and many fnas have never even seen it. There is no reason QPL should take into account artwork by unofficial releases or ones they did not provide.

I guess if THEY had release Queen at the Beeb (original '89 release) they would not have chosen one that makes Brian's honk look so massive LOL.

Throw it in the lake, dear
RainMustFallMagic user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 10 Aug 09, 13:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have every single Queen album and song that have ever been released.[img=/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif][/img]

because of that, I will not ever spend another cent on music I already have. Brian and Roger, shame on you! [img=/images/smiley/msn/angry_smile.gif][/img] we don't need another release of a Queen's greatest hits in the name of making more money.[img=/images/smiley/msn/cry_smile.gif][/img]  this is a terrible idea![img=/images/smiley/msn/thumbs_down.gif][/img]

Rain Must Fall will always be my favorite Queen song!!![img=/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif][/img]

guys, why the need to release another greatest hits? you have already done that several times. how about finding all your b-sides and unreleased songs and Freddie songs that we don't have yet? then... and only then... will I cough up the money and fall back in love with Freddie Mercury and Queen - the greatest band ever!!!!!!!

Queen without Freddie is NOT ever going to be Queen. don't even call them Queen and Paul Rodgers. this is blasphemy! [img=/images/smiley/msn/thumbs_down.gif][/img] give them a name that has nothing to do with the original Queen name. my suggestion: King. there is only one Queen, and they no longer exist until they reunite in Heaven [img=/images/smiley/msn/angel_smile.gif][/img] and sing great songs in Paradise for us forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img=/images/smiley/msn/thumbs_up.gif][/img]

Forever your number One Queen Fanatic,

Dale Allen Plate, Denver, Colorado[img=/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif][/img]

Dale Allen Plate
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8670 posts

Posted: 10 Aug 09, 13:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

RainMustFallMagic wrote:

I have every single Queen album and song that have ever been released.[img=/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif][/img]

because of that, I will not ever spend another cent on music I already have. Brian and Roger, shame on you! [img=/images/smiley/msn/angry_smile.gif][/img] we don't need another release of a Queen's greatest hits in the name of making more money.[img=/images/smiley/msn/cry_smile.gif][/img]  this is a terrible idea![img=/images/smiley/msn/thumbs_down.gif][/img]

Rain Must Fall will always be my favorite Queen song!!![img=/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif][/img]

guys, why the need to release another greatest hits? you have already done that several times. how about finding all your b-sides and unreleased songs and Freddie songs that we don't have yet? then... and only then... will I cough up the money and fall back in love with Freddie Mercury and Queen - the greatest band ever!!!!!!!

Queen without Freddie is NOT ever going to be Queen. don't even call them Queen and Paul Rodgers. this is blasphemy! [img=/images/smiley/msn/thumbs_down.gif][/img] give them a name that has nothing to do with the original Queen name. my suggestion: King. there is only one Queen, and they no longer exist until they reunite in Heaven [img=/images/smiley/msn/angel_smile.gif][/img] and sing great songs in Paradise for us forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img=/images/smiley/msn/thumbs_up.gif][/img]

Dale Allen Plate, Denver, Colorado[img=/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif][/img]

Wow, you deserve a freakin medal.

Killed by drones.
bhm0129ad user not visiting Queenzone.com
Givin' it to 'em
bhm0129ad
Bohemian: 125 posts

Posted: 10 Aug 09, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

RainMustFallMagic wrote:

EDIT

Throw it in the lake, dear