Forums > Queen - General Discussion > What is the very worst quality Queen bootleg?

forum rss feed
Author

Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89
Bohemian: 185 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Aug 09, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This question has been nagging me forever. Multiple bootlegs are appreciated. And im talking about sound quality.

lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Aug 09, 18:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Ibex concert is pretty bad quality (not really that bad considering the year and the equipment used)

That's probably the worst quality that has to do with a member of Queen

I'm not sure about the worst Queen bootleg though.

Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89
Bohemian: 185 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Aug 09, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is it worth it to obtain the Ibex show, though?


Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Aug 09, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



I have a recording of Urk '83 that has so much noise that it's practically indistinguishable from white noise. High end collector's stuff, you know.



The bidding starts at $10,000 USD!



:D



dragon-fly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 600 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Aug 09, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Wiley wrote:



 



I have a recording of Urk '83 that has so much noise that it's practically indistinguishable from white noise. High end collector's stuff, you know.



 



The bidding starts at $10,000 USD!



 



:D



 


Did you pay that price???







lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Aug 09, 19:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89 wrote:

Is it worth it to obtain the Ibex show, though?

Not if you want to listen to it.  There are samples on Youtube.

Just type in Vagabond Outcast- Ibex.  There should be an audio of it on youtube.







Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89
Bohemian: 185 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 00:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks. Will do.

s.m. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 11:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







dragon-fly wrote:



















Wiley wrote:















 















I have a recording of Urk '83 that has so much noise that it's practically indistinguishable from white noise. High end collector's stuff, you know.















 















The bidding starts at $10,000 USD!















 















:D















 














Did you pay that price???




have you been vaccinated against sense of humor?








She was my lover

It was a shame that she died

But the constitution´s right on my side

Cos I cought my lover in my neighbours bed

I got retribution, filled´em full of lead
dragon-fly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 600 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



s.m. wrote:



 



 



 



dragon-fly wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Wiley wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



I have a recording of Urk '83 that has so much noise that it's practically indistinguishable from white noise. High end collector's stuff, you know.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



The bidding starts at $10,000 USD!



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



:D



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


Did you pay that price???




have you been vaccinated against sense of humor?






Ha, ha, funny question
Are you satisfied with my answer?







s.m. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



dragon-fly wrote:





Ha, ha, funny question
Are you satisfied with my answer?









:)






She was my lover

It was a shame that she died

But the constitution´s right on my side

Cos I cought my lover in my neighbours bed

I got retribution, filled´em full of lead
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 14:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89 wrote:



What is the very worst quality Queen bootleg?


It really is impossible to answer, because it is easy to decrease the quality of any recording to be unlistenable.  If only it was equally easy to make bad recordings sound better.. :-)




"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89
Bohemian: 185 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As my grandma always said when I complained about things, tough shit! ^_^