Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Scully doo where are you?

forum rss feed
Author

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Aug 09, 18:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I've met Mr. Scully in person and so have many other fans over here. He is not an anonymous poster at all and he is one of the most respected Queen collectors out there.

I'm sure a lot of people don't see eye to eye with him and many envy his collection but if he were doing anything illegal or if he were the scammer you are implying him to be, I'm sure it would be very much documented and nobody would want to trade with him. There are traders black lists and he's not in them.

That's not the case.

Either:

a) he's Don Corleone and has everybody's consciences bought with money or fear,

or

b) You are full of shit.

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts

Posted: 11 Aug 09, 19:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

erick mckay wrote:

No, I'm scarface and you are hanna montana.

Your nuttier than squirrel shit fella.

Arse.

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 11 Aug 09, 22:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Someone with less than zero credibility on Queenzone trying to ruin one of the most well known and respected people in the Queen world with empty threats and poor innuendos...?
Good luck, newbie.

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Back2TheLight user not visiting Queenzone.com
Back2TheLight
Bohemian: 639 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 03:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

erick mckay wrote:

Hello mister or miss Scully, well I was hoping for you to shut up and just enjoy the ride and not to participate in this bashing of me, but you have not changed,have you?

You forgot that you have plenty of skeletons in the closet,you forgot I know you and know your diferent nicknames and partners and all those murky business you have.

Don't pretend that you care for queen, you have a lot of business trying to close or just deleting people that sell real queen stuff because you and your partner sell fakes and the one's you claim are originals are just part of the scam you have been supporting for a long time.

You have hidden interest in selling queen stuff, and try to either obstruct or detour sellers because you don't want competition.

Go ahead and check what happened to Frank Caiazzo and Perry D. Cox, they like you and your partner fooled a lot of people and now? well do some research.

I even have your picture on record.

Remember what you do in the past will hunt you in your future.

Sincerelly.....just a queen fan

Geez, get a load of this guy...listen, I've been around these boards for quite some time, though I don't post much here...dude, get yourself some vagisil, some turpentine (to wash your mouth out), change your tampon, and take a couple dosen tylenol, and let us know when you're off the rag...if that doesn't work, try a quaalude, you'll love us all by tomorrow. In the meanwhile, don't sit here and talk shit on the real collectors, mmm k? Thank you, buh bye...

I Want It All And I Want It Now!!
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 04:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

erick mckay wrote:

Hello mister or miss Scully, well I was hoping for you to shut up and just enjoy the ride and not to participate in this bashing of me, but you have not changed,have you?

You forgot that you have plenty of skeletons in the closet,you forgot I know you and know your diferent nicknames and partners and all those murky business you have.

Don't pretend that you care for queen, you have a lot of business trying to close or just deleting people that sell real queen stuff because you and your partner sell fakes and the one's you claim are originals are just part of the scam you have been supporting for a long time.

You have hidden interest in selling queen stuff, and try to either obstruct or detour sellers because you don't want competition.

Go ahead and check what happened to Frank Caiazzo and Perry D. Cox, they like you and your partner fooled a lot of people and now? well do some research.

I even have your picture on record.

Remember what you do in the past will hunt you in your future.

Sincerelly.....just a queen fan

Martin does not need me or anyone else to defend him against this rubbish. Just laughable.

I do not want any google ads here.

Togg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Togg
Deity: 2390 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 04:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Indeed YV well said

Martin has proved time after time that he is a genuine Queen fan, highly knowledgeable about Queen and he can stand by his record of many years here. I doubt you will find anyone to agree with you.

Eric, you on the other hand have proved in just a few posts to be the otherside of the coin.
A sad lonely individual who's only pleasure appears to be attempting to fake signitures of the rich and famous inorder to con people... nice

Thankfully Queenzone is populated with many better individuals then you and as always your type come and go eventually getting bored, or lockup whichever comes first.

"It is better to sit in silence and have people think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6326 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 08:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

erick mckay wrote:

Not at all,this is not the army nor we at this site go for newbies,olders,sophmore etc,etc.

We all have equal rights and you being in your hollow mind a more powerful member because of your seniority does not give you or empower you to try to intimidate me or any member that has something to say.

In such case, it doesn't matter if you're a fan since 1974 or since 2009...

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 08:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL, Erick, please tell me who my partners are and what different nicknames I have :-) I have one ebay account, one youtube account, one paypal account and one nickname since 1998 or so :-)
Ten years ago I'd be angry at people who come with various false claims or accusations (does any of the old QueenZoners remember the angry lady called "Sophie" who "accused" me of sharing The Cross concerts? :-))) But I've grown up. These days it's just fun for me. I love fighting against fakers like you :-)

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 08:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't believe I've ever had the displeasure of meeting this "erick mckay" before. Is it another Evan Porada clone? Or just one more nasty little pirate?

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

I don't believe I've ever had the displeasure of meeting this "erick mckay" before. Is it another Evan Porada clone? Or just one more nasty little pirate?

Hard to say. But you who needs soap operas and reality shows when you can get people like erick mckay ?

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 08:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

Hard to say. But you who needs soap operas and reality shows when you can get people like erick mckay ?

Granted. All I need now is a bag of popcorn and a bucket of flat stones.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

cacatua user not visiting Queenzone.com
cacatua
Bohemian: 514 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Look, Erick may be something of a loose cannon, but I tried to help him and he has been pleasant to me. I saw the email he received back from Jen at Brian's soapbox about the authenticity of his autographed material and she had forwarded his pictures to Jacky at the Fan Club as well, and they were quite impressed with his things and though they were going to send a more complete assessment later, they thought his stuff looked legit.

As far as the rest of it, accusations about Scully and such, I know nothing about any of that, and really don't care to know.

Everyone thinks his own fleas are gazelles.

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anybody who thinks his stuff looks legit should buy new glasses and try hard to finish at least the basic school studies... This is not about "opinion". There are many dubious autographs, in many cases it's impossible to be sure. In this case it's impossible NOT to be sure!!!

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 11:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

erick mckay wrote:

Oh I forgot....................zero credibility? who the hell you think this is? the inquisition?who cares about credibility? did you believe bush and chenney?are you still hoping to get those weapons of mass destruction?do you believe in ufos?
Do you believe we really looked for Osama?

Come on dude don't take life too serious this is just a forum and you are using it to do a sort of rancid politics and that's not what queen is all about,my life is queen and besides my family when I die there are three persons I want to see in heaven, the pope paul the VI,John Lennon and the only one man I love,Freddie.
Just chill

Credibility isn't about being famous. It's about having a good reputation. At least under your current nickname - hell knows if you've had previous accounts on Queenzone - all you've done so far was to throw fake accusations at people, share fake stories and show horrible fake autographs. Scully, on the other hand, has show real, honest WORK. He does a lot for us, he's probably collected more information on Queen live than anybody else and he shares it with everyone. He's a well known trader all over the world and I've never seen any serious one complaining about him (in fact, I've never see any trader at all complaining about him), and finally, he takes the time to answer our questions in a serious and polite way. While you've only thrown insults and cheap sarcasm at everyone who asked you anything about the signatures, he's read and answered every single e-mail I sent him with questions both about bootlegs and about details from concerts - even though I'm probably just a "newbie" compared to him.
He's a respectful and respected member. You're a disrespectful and disrespected member.
How dare you compare him to Bush and Chenney? THEY have no credibility. They have lied, and for that people don't trust them anymore. YOU, like them, have lied. And nobody trusts you anymore.

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
cacatua

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 11:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Scully wrote:

Anybody who thinks his stuff looks legit should buy new glasses and try hard to finish at least the basic school studies... This is not about "opinion". There are many dubious autographs, in many cases it's impossible to be sure. In this case it's impossible NOT to be sure!!!

Well then maybe he duped me with a fake email. There were certainly red flags involved, but I'd rather be duped for trying to help than to be an asshole. I said early on that I wasn't interested in this kind of material without having a personal connection to it anyway, and all of this arguing and attacking back and forth has not made it any more attractive. It reminds me of a pissing match that went on over at TEL Studies between two academics who were blowing back and forth about who had better credentials.

And BTW I don't know you or anyone else here any more than I knew Erick, as to who might be telling the truth.

Togg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Togg
Deity: 2390 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think everyone here would applaud you for trying to be helpful, however, you only have to read his posts and that of Martin to know who is to be trusted.

Take it from us Mr Scully knows a thing or two about the bands signitures and has been a valuable source of genuine information over the years, Erick on the other hand simply seems to be interested in duping people

"It is better to sit in silence and have people think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
cacatua

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf wrote:

erick mckay wrote:

Oh I forgot....................zero credibility? who the hell you think this is? the inquisition?who cares about credibility? did you believe bush and chenney?are you still hoping to get those weapons of mass destruction?do you believe in ufos?
Do you believe we really looked for Osama?

Come on dude don't take life too serious this is just a forum and you are using it to do a sort of rancid politics and that's not what queen is all about,my life is queen and besides my family when I die there are three persons I want to see in heaven, the pope paul the VI,John Lennon and the only one man I love,Freddie.
Just chill

Credibility isn't about being famous. It's about having a good reputation. At least under your current nickname - hell knows if you've had previous accounts on Queenzone - all you've done so far was to throw fake accusations at people, share fake stories and show horrible fake autographs. Scully, on the other hand, has show real, honest WORK. He does a lot for us, he's probably collected more information on Queen live than anybody else and he shares it with everyone. He's a well known trader all over the world and I've never seen any serious one complaining about him (in fact, I've never see any trader at all complaining about him), and finally, he takes the time to answer our questions in a serious and polite way. While you've only thrown insults and cheap sarcasm at everyone who asked you anything about the signatures, he's read and answered every single e-mail I sent him with questions both about bootlegs and about details from concerts - even though I'm probably just a "newbie" compared to him.

He's a respectful and respected member. You're a disrespectful and disrespected member.

How dare you compare him to Bush and Chenney? THEY have no credibility. They have lied, and for that people don't trust them anymore. YOU, like them, have lied. And nobody trusts you anymore.

OK, so some of my questions about who's who may have been answered. When everyone here is pretty much faceless and and aonoymous, and old-timers no longer join in or bother to get involved in posts by newer people who will inevitably ask repetative questions, then you don't know anyone. I've inquired about the book Queen, Complete Work, and its author, reputedly a member here at some point anyway, but nobody so much as says, "We never heard of the bum." or anything else. So what is the point of this group - bitching and griping?

ParisNair user not visiting Queenzone.com
See right through you!!
ParisNair
Bohemian: 873 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People show up here every now and then claiming to ahve some rare or never before seen Queen related material, and admitedly almost always they turn out to be empty claims. Maybe that's the reason why every one who says he has something that very few others have, is met with disbelief and ridicule. Especially if that person happens to be a newbie.

Does anyone remember how the man was treated when he stated he had the BoRhap multi-tracks? Or more recently, how people reacted when a new member shared some audio snipets and claimed them to be from Sun City? Members who had been downright rude to these guys had to practically eat their own words.

As things stand right now in the case of Eric, if he has counted Brian's ppl and if they have indeed taken steps as claimed in the above posts, then lets just wait and watch. If at some point he says that they have "certfied" his material to be authentc, he couldn't be bluffing about it.

Mr Scully's certainly knows what he's talkin abt, if you check his website. But I'd rather wait watch before declaring Erick Mckay a total fake. Maybe he did obtain some of those autographs himself as he claims...can you be sure that each one of those autographs is a fake?

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ParisNair - yes, it's not easy to come to QueenZone and claim to have something rare. People here are used to meet various sorts of weirdos. That's why even the owners of multitracks or Sun City were not treated very well when they first came here. I was one of the people who didn't think somebody could have Sun City and I apologized to him later in a private email.

About these autographs I'm 100% sure. They may look quite a bit like genuine early autographs and if I saw just Freddie's autograph, I'd say it looks real. Deacon is the main problem. He did NOT sign on one line. Never. And when you notice this, you start seeing other "mistakes". In all three remaining signatures. Brian's signature may look weird once but not 20 times. Also erick's signatures look the same, no matter about the date of signing.

On QueenAutographs I always wrote "I think" or "my opinion" etc. to stay safe. After all, most of the times one cannot be 100% sure. In this case I'm 100% sure. Absolutely sure. And I don't hesitate to write "These are fakes". Sue me, erick. No matter how many (genuine or fake) emails from Jen, Jacky or anybody else you get, your items are and will stay fake.

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4631 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 09, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cacatua wrote:

I've inquired about the book Queen, Complete Works, and its author, reputedly a member here at some point anyway, but nobody so much as says, "We never heard of the bum." or anything else. So what is the point of this group - bitching and griping?

Lester Burnham rarely, if at all, posts here anymore. He does still post on QOL forums though

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."