Forums > Personal > Title Track Megadeth song ENDGAME!!!!!

forum rss feed
Author

lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Aug 09, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZelTRUcbM

lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Aug 09, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not interesting?

I know there are a few Megadeth fans here.

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Aug 09, 23:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Awesome song...it's a continuation of "Washington is Next!" from the last album.



"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
absento user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 88 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 09, 07:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like Megadeth, but Dave is a little crazy and his vocals sucked until mid-90... but he is on the best guitar players in the world.


Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 09, 10:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



absento wrote:

I like Megadeth, but Dave is a little crazy and his vocals sucked until mid-90... but he is on the best guitar players in the world.
Dave's not a bad player himself but he's brought on some of the best players to Megadeth; especially Marty Friedman. I loved their alternating guitar duels, they really complemented each other! Al Pitrelli and the new guy from Jag Panzer are great too but Friedman was something...too bad he abandoned heavy metal. :(

My bro was reading a book written by the guy who writes the biographies of most metal bands(including Metallica, Slipknot, Megadeth, Pantera, etc.) about the 100 best metal guitarists. My brother said Dave Mustaine was named #1. I was shocked. Though I wasn't totally convinced, he gave some logical statements to back it up. I forgot the book's name, might check it out later.



"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 09, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought it was funny when they broke up in 2003.  Apparantly Dave had a problem with his other guitarist:

"I was having problems with Al because he liked to drink, and we didn’t want to show up at places with him drunk."

Twenty years is a long time, I guess, Dave.

lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 09, 08:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Saif wrote:



 



absento wrote:



I like Megadeth, but Dave is a little crazy and his vocals sucked until mid-90... but he is on the best guitar players in the world.

Dave's not a bad player himself but he's brought on some of the best players to Megadeth; especially Marty Friedman. I loved their alternating guitar duels, they really complemented each other! Al Pitrelli and the new guy from Jag Panzer are great too but Friedman was something...too bad he abandoned heavy metal. :(

My bro was reading a book written by the guy who writes the biographies of most metal bands(including Metallica, Slipknot, Megadeth, Pantera, etc.) about the 100 best metal guitarists. My brother said Dave Mustaine was named #1. I was shocked. Though I wasn't totally convinced, he gave some logical statements to back it up. I forgot the book's name, might check it out later.

I think the book you are referring to is on wikipedia.  Just type Dave Mustaine and it should be in the first or second paragraph.  The Last sentence I think it is.







Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 09, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



lalaalalaa wrote:







Saif wrote:











 







absento wrote:







I like Megadeth, but Dave is a little crazy and his vocals sucked until mid-90... but he is on the best guitar players in the world.





Dave's not a bad player himself but he's brought on some of the best players to Megadeth; especially Marty Friedman. I loved their alternating guitar duels, they really complemented each other! Al Pitrelli and the new guy from Jag Panzer are great too but Friedman was something...too bad he abandoned heavy metal. :(

My bro was reading a book written by the guy who writes the biographies of most metal bands(including Metallica, Slipknot, Megadeth, Pantera, etc.) about the 100 best metal guitarists. My brother said Dave Mustaine was named #1. I was shocked. Though I wasn't totally convinced, he gave some logical statements to back it up. I forgot the book's name, might check it out later.

I think the book you are referring to is on wikipedia.  Just type Dave Mustaine and it should be in the first or second paragraph.  The Last sentence I think it is.








Yeah, it's the Joel McIver book alright...






"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment