Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > I told you so.

forum rss feed
Author

Queen On Ice user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ice Cold
Queen On Ice
Bohemian: 128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 09, 20:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is NOT an attack, but how on earth does Brian saying the song is 'sensational' PROVE that Adam is to tour with Brian and Roger next year?

It just proves that Brian really likes a song.

Brian likes LOTS of songs but he doesn't go touring with lots of singers.

If you're searching out for something,

Don't try do hard.
PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 09, 20:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen On Ice wrote:

This is NOT an attack, but how on earth does Brian saying the song is 'sensational' PROVE that Adam is to tour with Brian and Roger next year?

It just proves that Brian really likes a song.

Brian likes LOTS of songs but he doesn't go touring with lots of singers.

make sence... but i think have a big probability of he make tour with lambert... if is not lambert, i'll be PR... who more will be??? well, i have no idea, !

P.A
Ice Cold
Queen On Ice

Posted: 21 Aug 09, 22:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To start with, I told you in the first place I was not attacking you.

Secondly, I simply said that what you wrote is NOT - as you first claimed (and in the thread title) 'proof' of anything.

Thirdly, where do YOU get off saying I am from another planet? That is uncalled for and you are a rude person.

Fourthly, ANYONE can claim to have 'contacts' and friends in high places, and many do claim it - but MOST of those who do are saddos with not much in their lives and want to appear 'big. For all I know, you COULD be one of those.

Fifthly, I still don't believe a single word YOU say.

Don't try do hard.
Ice Cold
Queen On Ice

Posted: 21 Aug 09, 23:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are not in tune with reality.

I have not thrown any punches at you, but I could if I was so inclined.

You talk of me 'chilling' yet you are the one who feels the need to write long and nonsensical posts.

All I have said to you is that I do not believe you. Nothing more. If to you that means I am attacking you, then so be it.

Don't try do hard.
cacatua user not visiting Queenzone.com
cacatua
Bohemian: 514 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 09, 23:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erick,
Good grief - I don't know what to make of you! [img=/images/smiley/msn/omg_smile.gif][/img]

I have been hoping for at least a performance with Adam Lambert and Queen, but what you are saying is really over the top, around the bend, or something. I'll certainly be watching to see what happens, which I would already be doing anyway. Quite a picture you paint!

Everyone thinks his own fleas are gazelles.
ok.computer user not visiting Queenzone.com
ok.computer
Bohemian: 600 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 09, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A doctor!  I say, is there a doctor in the house?

"Just tryin' to have a little fun, folks..."
Ice Cold
Queen On Ice

Posted: 22 Aug 09, 14:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, I did call you a troll in a pm. A pm which was in response to YOUR pm saying this:

": Don't get upset,I know you are going through rough times and if you give up you won't know what's ahead.

LOL"

[/b]

And why did you send that? Because I said I did not believe you? You have serious problems.

I Will ask you one more time, publicly AGAIN, please do NOT pm me again. I am as entitled as anyone to offer an opinion or to ask a question to ANY poster - YOU included, but I do not do it out of malice or in an attempt to attck you, but you seem to take ANY words not in aggreement with you as a personal attack.

I called you a troll because ONLY trolls send pms like the one I quoted above.

After I called you a troll you sent me this pm:

[b]"Troll? how do you know? I know,it takes one to know one!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a shapeless GORDA!!!!!!"

[/b]

And then this (with NO reply from me):

[b]"Hola vieja loca"

[b][/b]

Now, I would like to know how that is NOT trolling?

ANYONE can see that I have not been in any way out of order in the ways I have addressed you, but you react like I have killed your mother or something. Apparently you are 'Jake' so you do not fool me one bit.

DO NOT PM ME AGAIN.

Don't try do hard.
Russian Headlong user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 496 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 09, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Lambert is a QUEEN, I hope he is not in QUEEN. I think (and would prefer it) that PR may return for some shows and with KISS that would be awesome (Gene has said this before). They are about to tour the US with the terrific BuckCherry supporting but a few outdoor festivals next year may be possible perhaps download?

I don't think PR left in any animosity and I think yet another rent a singer like Lambert singing Queen songs just taints the Queen product. Rodgers is a great frontman and singer not a pop/karaoake type johnny come lately character. Forget about Deacy playing live with BM and RT, he's retired, never say ever but very unlikely.

"Give it to me one more time!"
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 09, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's true, I saw.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
bobo the chimp

Posted: 22 Aug 09, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian e-mailed me.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 09, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No fucking way John is back. And if he is, I´ll eat my right arm for dinner.

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
Russian Headlong user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 496 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 09, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Lambert is not a queen,you don't have to be homophobic.He has more talent than all the American Idols together.Adam is a star in the process to become a mega star.
If you are a homophobic then you are insulting Freddie's memory and the gay community.

Have you noticed how many great superstars are gay?

Paul Rodgers was a terrific singer from free to bad company, but touring with Queen? that to me was an insult to the millions of Queen fans.

And even Adam won't dill Freddie's shoes but Adam is a new kid in town with superb skills and has to yet prove to himself and to evrybody how great he is, and if Queen BM and RT and JD choose him that means they see what everybody sees: A great showman.

Yes John Deacon is already working with them, they got together in Switzerland.

- Lighten up pal! Freddie used to call himself a Queen, check out the Wembley 86 DVD. Rob Halford from Judas Priest is one of my other favourite singers and he's a poof too, don't be so PC!!!!  Paul Rodgers was good replacement for Fred, he's toatally different and IS the only other frontman they should play with. How is that an insult? No more so than when Sammy Hagar replaced DLR in Van Halen. Adam Lambert is too young to front Queen anyway, its like the Robbie Williams/Pepsi/5ive thing, That's insulting to long time Queen fans, like this new greatest hits album. No PR to join forces and play some outdoor shows next summer watch this space, you big fag!!!!

"Give it to me one more time!"
Angeline user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 344 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 09, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really really do not want Adam Lambert to front 'Queen' (which, if it does happen will be purely incidental to Erick McKay's posts of which I believe not a word).

Am I being narrow minded?  I don't know it just doesn't feel right.  Also if I were a 'super new talent' like Lambert I would want to make my own career, not trawl around doing what is, let's face it, glorified Karaoke.

Through the eons... user not visiting Queenzone.com
Through the eons...
Rocker: 38 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 09, 01:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, if this is true, once this kid starts singing with Queen, he'll make you believe that Freddie is back. I think this could be the best push to the limelight that the remaining members of Queen will ever have. Who cares whether May, Taylor, or Deacon are way older than Adam. It's the chemistry and the voice that will blow everyone's mind. This will be huge.

and on, and on........till the end of time.
Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 09, 01:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If this Adam Lambert is so good of a singer that Roger and Brian is willing to work with him, I have to trust their professional expertese. If they go on tour with him, makes no difference, I´m sure to go see them anyway. But if you can give me rock-solid proof that John´s back...I´m on fucking fire. And please do understand that your word is worth fuck-all. I need it in print, from a reliable source. Maybe John can give me a call himself?

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 09, 04:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Jake

cacatua user not visiting Queenzone.com
cacatua
Bohemian: 514 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 09, 10:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam has often spoken of his desire to update classic rock so that it appeals to today's young people. I'm not sure if that is wonderful or scary. Depends on the end result, I guess. As he is also working on his own songs too, I'd sure rather see him influenced by Queen than many others out there. I think they would be a good fit. Ages be damned, though touring would be a lot more exhausting for Brian, Roger and John than for Adam, which could be a bummer.

Everyone thinks his own fleas are gazelles.
bobo the chimp

Posted: 23 Aug 09, 10:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cacatua wrote:

Adam has often spoken of his desire to update classic rock so that it appeals to today's young people. 

He'd be doing Rock and the world a favour if he went retrograde.  Who gives a fuck what the young people think.  If he wants to make money he can do what any other Idol does (at least in this country) and make money out of being a 'personality'.

If he wants to help music, then it's a different kettle of fish.  Hehe.

PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 09, 15:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i'm slow... john will work with Bri and Rog again?????

P.A
Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lookin' Divine In Good Ol' '89
Bohemian: 185 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 09, 16:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Eric, IMHO, you are one of the biggest fuck-ups out there. You are like all those stuck-up whores that go to my school in their cliques. Do us a favor and shut your fucking mouth. Have a nice day. Attack me if you wish, but I am very resilient and dont give in to insult easily. Have a nice fucking life.