Forums > Personal > The rapture

forum rss feed
Author

Mr. Jordy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr. Jordy
Champion: 53 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Aug 09, 16:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You sir, are absolutely obnoxious. Shove your stuffy Jesus diatribe right up your ass.

I am NOT a newbie! My other profile disappeared!
shazamrock user not visiting Queenzone.com
shazamrock

Posted: 26 Aug 09, 02:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know you think your writing--horrible mechanics and all--is profound, but would you mind laying off the italicized bold print?

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 09, 02:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jesus told him to write it that way.

I have some questions for this Jesus when I finally meet him.  Since you're an expert, perhaps you know the answers to my queries:

If Jesus is so great then why does he need someone like you doing his marketing?

How come I can receive blessings from Jesus by forwarding a lame email to 10 of my closest friends?

If Jesus is all-knowing, all-powerful, etc., then he KNEW that he was going to piss off a few Romans and get executed...  Isn't suicide frowned upon in the Christian faith?

If Jesus loves and cares for us all, how come the bible ends so violently? 

How come there are only mexicans named Jesus?  And then they pronounce it differently.

What does the "H" stand for?  Harold?  My father never told me, he just always used his full name.

Jesus is your king.  How come you own an album that has "Jesus" AND "Liar" and the great king is a rat?

If you can't answer those, then we really don't have any more use for you.

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 26 Aug 09, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well Mckay, given your examples on this site, I don't think that a major newspaper would publish anything you write, yet you claim they do. 

But I just spoke to Jesus and he told me your bold-itallics are bugging him, too.

He also told me that (1) you're an attention-seeker, (2) don't write for any newspapers except True Grit, and (3) wishes you would become Muslim, Bhuddist, or Hindu.

I don't think he really likes you too much. 

catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 09, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
This thread lost me somewhere around the first line.

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 27 Aug 09, 23:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erick, unfortunately I know a lot more about Jesus than you do.

Seriously.

And I can prove it.

Answer this:  Who was Jesus' most faithful apostle, the one he could count on the most?

Posted: 28 Aug 09, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

erick mckay wrote:

catqueen wrote:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

See catqueen what happens when your mom takes you to school and you don't go.
I'm in a good mood today, let me help you.

We are going to start with the basics;

Today we are going to start with A B C, repeat.......................................

Apologies sir.  I was mistaken.  Upon looking at it again, I think it was the second line that caused the problem.  Please forgive this oversight on my part.

Microwave i can't wait to hear your answer.  Normally I really dislike some of the slagging/abuse that goes on here, but this i can't wait to hear.

Posted: 29 Aug 09, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

erick mckay wrote:

catqueen wrote:

erick mckay wrote:

catqueen wrote:

See catqueen what happens when your mom takes you to school and you don't go.
I'm in a good mood today, let me help you.

We are going to start with the basics;

Today we are going to start with A B C, repeat.......................................

Apologies sir.  I was mistaken.  Upon looking at it again, I think it was the second line that caused the problem.  Please forgive this oversight on my part.

Microwave i can't wait to hear your answer.  Normally I really dislike some of the slagging/abuse that goes on here, but this i can't wait to hear.

Hey **felix the cat** no more catqueen here, you already said you are a man so I will have to stop this fantasies about you and me drinking and listening to las palabras de amor.
I still love you man, you proved me wrong, even guys can be feminine.

That was Queen on Ice.  But yes, please do stop fantasizing about me. 

Queen On Ice user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ice Cold
Queen On Ice
Bohemian: 128 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 09, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At least it explains why he pestered me with pms last week. He is clearly just  a sex pest or something.

If you're searching out for something,

Don't try do hard.

Posted: 30 Aug 09, 09:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen On Ice wrote:

At least it explains why he pestered me with pms last week. He is clearly just  a sex pest or something.

Haha!  They're mine!  But you can keep them, I don't mind. 
Actually at first i read that as 'Pms' couldn't figure out how someone else could give you, a male, pms by thinking you were a woman!  I think this is starting to wreak my head. 
Oh well, at least it seems to be keeping someone amused. 
Signed,
the real felix  :)

kosimodo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 553 posts

Posted: 30 Aug 09, 12:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From a known musician....

God (part 1)

God said to me "gonna kick your ass - 'cos all you do is ask ask ask
All that energy looking for me when i'm sitting here inside you - plain to see
How i built you cell for cell gave you sights to see - gave you tales to tell
Even let you help yourself for a while - to take some weight off this busy child"

I said to god "i found you out - i know what this world is all about!"
God said "stop - don't scramble your brain - my opponent's been messing you around again
See him and me are enemies and we play little games for galaxies
And he's inside you - 'n i am too - so here we are - just the three of you"

"oh we made mistakes - too many cards - but making human beings can be hard
A god gets tired of playing so much chess - he wishes his god would get him out of his mess"
I said to god "what's it like to die" he said "it's as plain as the sea and sky
Conception was him and me and you - when your batteries fade we all just move on"

I said to god "who's winning this game - is the devil in front" he said "is that his name
You know i've been so busy i never asked - i never looked up from this awesome task"
I said to god "what's good 'n bad" he said "it's just something you've got to have

It don't mean nothing to us up here - but your primitive people - you gotta have fear"

I said to god "do i think for myself" he said i told you once you just help yourself
Don't forget you're composed of three, your thinking comes from him and me"
I said to god "how big are you, is there a religion - is it true
How big's the universe - is time - the same for you as my life is to mine"

God said "if all the things that made worlds float - were all to part - then you would note

Primitive person......

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 07:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1) There is no scriptural basis for "the rapture". Nowhere in the Bible, not even in the Revelation of John of Patmos, is there any hint whatsoever of "the rapture".
2) Protestants accept the religious authority of the Bible and nothing else, the principle of "sola scriptura".

Ergo, the Rapture is, according to protestant thought, a heresy.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dunno, it's like people worshipping the Harry Potter books.

Although (heh) that's not such an outlandish scenario.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The same that betrayed him.

Wow.  I'm in total shock that you got that right.  Well, one outta two aint bad.

Jesus is no longer making that 'rolling the dice' gesture when we talk about you.

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 09, 04:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So your god first accepts people into heaven? And then all of a sudden he realises he made a mistake and throws people back? Some backstabbing almighty god he is..

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)