Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Did Roger actually cheat on his girlfriends

forum rss feed
Author

qrock user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 313 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I read the forum where do Roger, Brian and John Live now and had noticed that people say that Roger cheated on his girlfriends and was a bit of skirt chaser. I'm suprised to hear that as Roger was an intelligent student at college. I Wounder how long he had been doing it for and WHY???? It's probably the casuality of being of famous, nothing to do ect. He was in Love with a few Cars and dressed up as a school girl with a mini-skirt in I Want to Break Free. Anyway I Can't actually inmagine him doing such a thing or any of the Queen members (except Freddie). I Wounder what he thinks of himself (if the rumours are to be true), it's like being antilligent and talented person turning into an utterly into themselves and not so talented pop musician.

dragon-fly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 600 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, not possible- blond slim drummer can't be a skirt chaser :D

Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm suprised to hear that as Roger was an intelligent student at college.

What does Roger's formal education have to do with whether or not he cheated on anyone? I don't know Roger personally, so I can't tell you if it's true or not.

Queen On Ice user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ice Cold
Queen On Ice
Bohemian: 128 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is the OP for real?

No offence meant by tha. But Roger is a bit of a slut in reality LOL (yes I am half kidding) - he had both Dominique and Debbie on the go at the same time.

AS for Freddie being the only one who you could see 'cheating', well, let's look at what we 'know' i nthe public domain.

Freddie only had two SERIOUS relationships in his adult life. The first, with Mary Austin was 'true love' until he realised he was gay/bisexual, and he MAY have cheated on Mary for a while, but they soon split once Freddie becaome fully aware and stopped denying it to himself.

After that, Freddie was free and single up ti '85 when he met Jim, and ok, probably at FIRST was still sleeping around, but once he fell in love, I believe Freddie decided that enough was enough and he had found the 'love' he had been searchng for, and so stopped - from then I BELIEVE Freddie was true to Jim - not to mention he soon found out he was ill, si it definitely stopped there for him.

In truth, BRIAN is every bit as bad as Roger. There are rumours he cheated on first wife Chrissy many times (including a certain girl called Peaches in the Dungeon nightclub in New Orleans) and eventually cheated on her with Anita Dobson. It has also been claimed that he has even cheated on Anita AT LEAST once, probably more.

No, I would say only John was the loyal one in the band in that repsect - though he fairly famously enjoyed the odd stripper.

All of this can be researched and read about in various accounts of their history - how much of it is true or made up is speculative, but don't be under ANY illusions that the boys were loyal and straight JUST because they were intelligent or whatever - they are human, and they were rockstars. They did everything rockstars and humans do. :)

If you're searching out for something,

Don't try do hard.
QUEENexpert user not visiting Queenzone.com
QUEENexpert
Champion: 78 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm pretty sure he cheated on Debbie Leng with some hooker. And I think he cheated on Dominique with Debbie Leng. He wasn't very smart for doing that but you know, he's really hot anyway.

"Black on, black on, every fingernail and toe we've only begun begun."
i-Fred user not visiting Queenzone.com
i-Fred
Bohemian: 403 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Im sure they all did.....

onevsion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2241 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good looking drummer in one of the biggest rock bands of their time. 
And you're still unsure wether he cheated or not... [img=/images/smiley/msn/whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif][/img]  

Of course. I'm pretty sure they all fucked around. What do you expect?

I remember seeing an interview once where Brian said something like: well, when you're on tour you try to behave and not cheat too much...

PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 09, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ducksoup wrote:

Good looking drummer in one of the biggest rock bands of their time. 
And you're still unsure wether he cheated or not... [img=/images/smiley/msn/whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif][/img]  

Of course. I'm pretty sure they all fucked around. What do you expect?

I remember seeing an interview once where Brian said something like: well, when you're on tour you try to behave and not cheat too much...

yeah.. i saw it too. it's a dificult thing to them!!! cheat or no cheat!

P.A
georgs1963 user not visiting Queenzone.com
georgs1963
Rocker: 22 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 09, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You must not have read many books about Queen. Roger been known as a bit of a slut

onevsion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2241 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 09, 08:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

smilingeorge wrote:

You must not have read many books about Queen. Roger been known as a bit of a slut

[img=/images/smiley/msn/regular_smile.gif][/img] 

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 09, 11:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Eatin' ain't cheatin'. " - Walton Goggins

ParisNair user not visiting Queenzone.com
See right through you!!
ParisNair
Bohemian: 873 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 09, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

qrock:
I Can't actually inmagine him doing such a thing or any of the Queen members

I seem to remember having read somewhere that Anita Dobson caught Brian doing it with his assistant once. And when Brian fell in love with Anita, he was already married, with kids as well.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 09, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Part drummer, part singer - ALL MAN.

Hahah.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 09, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian May's penis is also made out of an old fireplace, Little known fact.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 09, 01:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought his fireplace was made out of old penis??

This changes everything.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2770 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 09, 10:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no, roger was a saint.  Never cheated on his girlfriends, never took drugs, never drank. A saint I tell you.  Only gay men like freddie cheat and do drugs, lol.

PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 09, 12:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

roger was a saint!!!! \o/ kk

P.A
catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 09, 14:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When Roger married for the first time, didn't he go out with one person, marry the other and then move in with the one he had been going out with a few weeks after he married the other one?  Or have I got it totally wrong.  And, like, anyway, who would sleep with Roger, seriously?!  I love the guy, but would be very, very surprised to find out if he didn't cheat.  Although, maybe if he actually was in a serious relationship... I dunno!  Is it true that Freddie would sometimes sabotage Roger's new relationships, asking the girls really offensive questions and generally freaking them out?  Or was that only the once? 
And I thought Brian wasn't able to find Peaches when he went looking for her?  Although i guess he had met her before, so maybe.  (Ahhh... thinking... it does say 'down in the dungeon just Peaches and me' doesn't it.  I didn't realise the significance of 'dungeon'.  I am still disappointed that Brian reportedly cheated on Anita though, after making such an issue out of leaving Chrissy.  Oh well, men will be men, i guess :(  And its none of my business anyway.

ParisNair user not visiting Queenzone.com
See right through you!!
ParisNair
Bohemian: 873 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 09, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

catqueen wrote:
And I thought Brian wasn't able to find Peaches when he went looking for her?

That reminded me of Brad Pitt in Kalifornia.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 09, 05:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

catqueen wrote:

When Roger married for the first time, didn't he go out with one person, marry the other and then move in with the one he had been going out with a few weeks after he married the other one?  Or have I got it totally wrong.  And, like, anyway, who would sleep with Roger, seriously?!  I love the guy, but would be very, very surprised to find out if he didn't cheat.  Although, maybe if he actually was in a serious relationship... I dunno!  Is it true that Freddie would sometimes sabotage Roger's new relationships, asking the girls really offensive questions and generally freaking them out?  Or was that only the once? 
And I thought Brian wasn't able to find Peaches when he went looking for her?  Although i guess he had met her before, so maybe.  (Ahhh... thinking... it does say 'down in the dungeon just Peaches and me' doesn't it.  I didn't realise the significance of 'dungeon'.  I am still disappointed that Brian reportedly cheated on Anita though, after making such an issue out of leaving Chrissy.  Oh well, men will be men, i guess :(  And its none of my business anyway.

So, to summarise, you have no clue what's going on, but like the sound your fingers make when they touch a keyboard, and the sight of a question mark.

?