Forums > Queen - General Discussion > The Day Queen as We Knew It ended

forum rss feed
Author

qrock user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 313 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 09, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was watching an interview on You Tube on British TV which was broadcasted a week after Freddie's Death. It's emotional to watch and think about the death of any person, especially one who was Young and had an unknown life. I would like other fans to share their experiences and reactions to the moment they first heard Freddie had passed away. In those days the News Coverage was not as good as it is thesedays but on that day, the News would have been the Source to spread the News. Leave some Tributes here or on the Tribute Page. One last thing I'd like to know, If Freddie had not died, what would you think Queen's career in the 1990s be. Would they still Tour and would they still be releasing classic singles or return to their early routes and would they still top charts and survive the 1990s to have a career as successful as in the 1980s. In 1991 (If you were optimistic about the future of Queen) would you have been thinking about the prospects of another Classic Decade in Queen's Career.

cmsdrums user not visiting Queenzone.com
cmsdrums
Deity: 3035 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 09, 08:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought from the post title this was going to be about the day that Hot Space was released!! [img=/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif][/img]

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 09, 11:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I also expected some 20-ish "fan" telling us how great News Of The World was.

mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3665 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 09, 14:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

qrock - is English your first language?

qrock user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 313 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 09, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh No, my first Language is Scottish Gaelic LOL!!!!!!!!!

rodge-fred-bri-deaky user not visiting Queenzone.com
rodge-fred-bri-deaky
Rocker: 27 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 09, 09:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

qrock wrote:

Oh No, my first Language is Scottish Gaelic LOL!!!!!!!!!
Seriously?? Mine too!

Angeline user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 344 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 09, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

qrock wrote:

I was watching an interview on You Tube on British TV which was broadcasted a week after Freddie's Death. It's emotional to watch and think about the death of any person, especially one who was Young and had an unknown life. I would like other fans to share their experiences and reactions to the moment they first heard Freddie had passed away. In those days the News Coverage was not as good as it is thesedays but on that day, the News would have been the Source to spread the News. Leave some Tributes here or on the Tribute Page. One last thing I'd like to know, If Freddie had not died, what would you think Queen's career in the 1990s be. Would they still Tour and would they still be releasing classic singles or return to their early routes and would they still top charts and survive the 1990s to have a career as successful as in the 1980s. In 1991 (If you were optimistic about the future of Queen) would you have been thinking about the prospects of another Classic Decade in Queen's Career.   

I mean this kindly, but is there something wrong with the caps lock key on you computer? If not,  I follow a tried and tested method for capitalisation; if it looks weird, it shouldn't be capital. Tribute, tour, source, decade, young, news, capital and coverage don't need capitals.  I realise this is pedantic.  By the way if English isn't your first language I'm truly sorry.