Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Are Queen on Twitter

forum rss feed
Author

qrock user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 313 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 09, 10:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Twitter is now quickly turning into another online craze. Celebrities also have their own Twitter space including The Queen and members of the Jackson Family. However is there a Queen Twitter or Brian/Rodger Twitter. If they don't have an account well they probably would in the near future.

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 09, 11:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian has a twitter. It's Sir Brian The Wise. Go follow him!



"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
ludwigs user not visiting Queenzone.com
ludwigs
Bohemian: 456 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 09, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is totally incorrect Saif...
He did mention this on his site that this definitely is NOT him.

mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3608 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 09, 14:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is a link to the twitter site on Queens next greatest hits compilation. Not Absolute Greatest, the one penciled in for release in 2014 - "QUEEN'S BESTEST EVER (, we promise, narrowed it down to 15, its not a waste of money honestly, we do NOT wish to extract the money of fools coz we are rich enough, its the normal mixes you have been listening to for at least the past 20 years, the 'box sets' we have been bullshitting about for the last 10 years are on their way, honest) HITS"


PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 09, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

roger has  a twitter?


P.A
Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 09, 23:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ludwigs wrote:

That is totally incorrect Saif...
He did mention this on his site that this definitely is NOT him.
I know that already. qrock is a spammer, I was just fooling with him.



"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
ludwigs user not visiting Queenzone.com
ludwigs
Bohemian: 456 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Sep 09, 05:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gotcha........

PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Sep 09, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

why they don't have a twitter?????


P.A
LadySonnet user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Sep 09, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote




And eventhough the time did pass

and memories tired lied,

and we will all be turned to dust

your song shall never die!
catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Sep 09, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



LadySonnet wrote:

 Roger has Facebook but he removed the option Add as a friend. You can only send messages.

Lol, I found Rufus on facebook, but was too scared it was the wrong Rufus Taylor to send him a message!  :)  And there's no guarantee that it's the real Roger, there are several Brian Mays, with pictures of him as the profile picture, and they aren't the real Brian.  And once you add someone, they have access to any personal info you have on the page, which is a little worrying if the person isn't really who they say they are.





PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Sep 09, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



catqueen wrote:



 



LadySonnet wrote:



 Roger has Facebook but he removed the option Add as a friend. You can only send messages.


Lol, I found Rufus on facebook, but was too scared it was the wrong Rufus Taylor to send him a message!  :)  And there's no guarantee that it's the real Roger, there are several Brian Mays, with pictures of him as the profile picture, and they aren't the real Brian.  And once you add someone, they have access to any personal info you have on the page, which is a little worrying if the person isn't really who they say they are.





Roger has to learn how to turn on the computer and create a facebook, twitter, myspace, and his own official site, like brian has!






P.A
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Oct 09, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



QueenPaulo wrote:

why they don't have a twitter?????

1.  Their lead singer died in 1991

2.  The band hasn't really had any significant feat since 1991

3.  Al Gore had not yet invented the internet in 1991

4.  It would be a litle embarrassing for a "major rock act" to have 433 followers.

PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Oct 09, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Micrówave wrote:



 



QueenPaulo wrote:



why they don't have a twitter?????


1.  Their lead singer died in 1991

2.  The band hasn't really had any significant feat since 1991

3.  Al Gore had not yet invented the internet in 1991

4.  It would be a litle embarrassing for a "major rock act" to have 433 followers.





who saied that they'll have just 433 followers???? Hey micro... its not in this way....

but the part of internet been created in 199x i agree with you... they're "non-technology generation"




P.A
cacatua user not visiting Queenzone.com
cacatua
Bohemian: 514 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Oct 09, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think that Brian is just plain pissed off at Twitter, due to the DrBrianTheWise (aka asshole) thing:  "I do not twitter - I stand on my soapbox and rant!" 

Seems to me that Brian posted that Roger was NOT on Facebook a while back.


Everyone thinks his own fleas are gazelles.
PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 09, 12:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



cacatua wrote:

I think that Brian is just plain pissed off at Twitter, due to the DrBrianTheWise (aka asshole) thing:  "I do not twitter - I stand on my soapbox and rant!" 

Seems to me that Brian posted that Roger was NOT on Facebook a while back.







i think Brian prefer just stay with his soapbox!


P.A