Forums > Queen - General Discussion > 10 Queen Tracks confirmed for Rock Band in October

forum rss feed
Author

sully5059 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 09, 09:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In their latest Rock Band Zine newsletter, Harmonix have confirmed the 10 Queen tracks that will be available for Rock Band this month.

Another One Bites the Dust
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
One Vision
Fat Bottomed Girls
I Want It All
I Want To Break Free
Killer Queen
Somebody To Love
Tie Your Mother Down
Under Pressure

No price announced, but the date these tracks will be released is October 20th.

If you're confused by the absence of We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions it's because they will be in the forthcoming game, Lego Rock Band.

Source: http://www.destructoid.com/queen-10-pack-coming-to-rock-band-this-month-150736.phtml

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 09, 10:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And about bloody time!  I've been having that much fun with Beatles Rock Band lately, it's a perfect environment for Queen.  

I'd be that much more excited if it weren't for the lousy bloody practice of encrypting the downloadable song so that we can't play around with the isolated tracks ....  honestly, they lose absolutely no revenue either way.  We paid for the Who DLC - and then we played with the files at our own leisure and in private.  Where's the harm??

Haha.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 09, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



sully5059 wrote:



If you're confused by the absence of We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions it's because they will be in the forthcoming game, Lego Rock Band.










Lego rock band????[img=/images/smiley/msn/whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif][/img]

is it ironic????




P.A
Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 09, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Lego games should have started and ended with Star Wars, witch is a decent game but hey, Lego:Rockband. Come ON! And even though I doubt it´s gonna happen, Id love to see the Lego Freddie.


It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2237 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 09, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



Zebonka12 wrote:



And about bloody time!  I've been having that much fun with Beatles Rock Band lately, it's a perfect environment for Queen.  

I'd be that much more excited if it weren't for the lousy bloody practice of encrypting the downloadable song so that we can't play around with the isolated tracks ....  honestly, they lose absolutely no revenue either way.  We paid for the Who DLC - and then we played with the files at our own leisure and in private.  Where's the harm??


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Can it be done  the old fashioned way then:- speaker cable out of the back of the game machine and into your computers soundcard input and hit the record button on Soundforge....?






ggo1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 09, 21:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is about time, but I wish they'd not just picked the obvious tracks.
Innuendo would have been wonderful for Rock band.
Brighton Rock?

so many Queen songs much better suited for Rock band than Crazy, Killer Queen and the like.

Still I will be buying.

LoosingMyBeat user not visiting Queenzone.com
LoosingMyBeat
Bohemian: 127 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 09, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Aaw, I'd love to buy Rock Band but I've tried it on Wii and it really doesn't work... just lag lag lag. Guitar Hero works perfect with Wii but sadly they have only realeased 4 Queen song for GH.
Killer Queen, We are the champions, Fat bottom girls and Under pressure.
Is there anyone else who have tried RB on Wii?


You say you will if you could but you can't
PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 09, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Major Tom wrote:

The Lego games should have started and ended with Star Wars, witch is a decent game but hey, Lego:Rockband. Come ON! And even though I doubt it´s gonna happen, Id love to see the Lego Freddie.







Lego, it's very funny and idiot! LEGO!


P.A
mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Oct 09, 00:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



QueenPaulo wrote:



 



sully5059 wrote:



 



If you're confused by the absence of We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions it's because they will be in the forthcoming game, Lego Rock Band.



 



 



 






Lego rock band????[img=/images/smiley/msn/whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif][/img]

is it ironic????




hey, you finally got your rock band.  so, there's only gonna be 10 songs on this thing?





bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Oct 09, 12:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm still waiting for Yoko Rock Band.  If you lift your controller up in the air it breaks the band up.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Oct 09, 14:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



QueenPaulo wrote:



 



Major Tom wrote:



The Lego games should have started and ended with Star Wars, witch is a decent game but hey, Lego:Rockband. Come ON! And even though I doubt it´s gonna happen, Id love to see the Lego Freddie.








Lego, it's very funny and idiot! LEGO!
It might just be a grammatic error, but are you calling me a idiot?







It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Oct 09, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Major Tom wrote:



 



QueenPaulo wrote:



 



 



 



 



Major Tom wrote:



 



The Lego games should have started and ended with Star Wars, witch is a decent game but hey, Lego:Rockband. Come ON! And even though I doubt it´s gonna happen, Id love to see the Lego Freddie.



 








Lego, it's very funny and idiot! LEGO!
It might just be a grammatic error, but are you calling me a idiot?









no man, lego is idiot... IT'S very idiot, no you... ;D




P.A
Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Oct 09, 22:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LEGO rules. I have serious doubs about Rockband:LEGO though.


It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
shazamrock user not visiting Queenzone.com
shazamrock

add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Oct 09, 03:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Major Tom wrote:

And even though I doubt it´s gonna happen, Id love to see the Lego Freddie.

I'd like to see Brian's wig made out of Legos.  Hundreds of them.







PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Oct 09, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



mike hunt wrote:



 



QueenPaulo wrote:



 



 



 



 



sully5059 wrote:



 



 



 



If you're confused by the absence of We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions it's because they will be in the forthcoming game, Lego Rock Band.



 



 




Lego rock band????[img=/images/smiley/msn/whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif][/img]

is it ironic????




hey, you finally got your rock band.  so, there's only gonna be 10 songs on this thing?





it's a shit,isn't it?







P.A
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Oct 09, 09:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sully - it's great to see you here after all these years :-)


I do not want any google ads here.