Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > X Factor- Rehearsals - Stacey sings "Don't Stop Me Now"

forum rss feed
Author

A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1786 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 09, 19:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought that Stacey Soloman  was one of the better contestants on this years X factor,  But.............

Have a listen to this:-   Stacey, Jedward & Lucy.   Hope it's not the shape of thing to come for tonights show.

Urghhhh!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z85THGE1Ff4

Joyful the sound

Posted: 13 Nov 09, 20:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh forgot to Say Danyls there too.

Now if you thought that was bad,  here's the recap on week 4's   Jedwards "We will rock you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsUdK4BuaYw&feature=related

Lets just hope that if, as said in the newspapers, that if Brian & Roger do, do the masterclass & Perform "Bo Rhap" as stated, it'll make it worthwhile watching.

Joyful the sound
brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2237 posts

Posted: 14 Nov 09, 04:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well there you have it.
UK Christmas #1 single!

Dear Father Christmas,
                                           This year you have taken away my favorite celebrity (Jade Goody). You have also taken away my favorite dancer (Michael Jackson) and my favorite singer (Stephen Gately).
This year I'd like my Christmas Present to be a surprise again (as you know that I don't like to ask for anything), but I thought I'd let you know that my favorite twins are John & Edward.....
Lots of Love,
Brian's Wig.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 14 Nov 09, 04:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is X-Factor ? Something like the American Idol shit ?
BTW that Stacey should be shot for ruining a classic together with the emo fags behind her.
I thought I'm a peaceful guy but I feel like throwing a grenade there when I see the video

on my way up user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2186 posts

Posted: 14 Nov 09, 05:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is not just very bad, this is beyond that...  Unbelievable that those people think they can sing...

on my way up
brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2237 posts

Posted: 14 Nov 09, 05:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone here who doesn't watch the show won't realise that this IS NOT  a rehearsal.
Lucy got booted out last week and she is the other girl in the video, so I reckon this is just them mucking about and having fun with singstar.

Unfortunately, the X Factor isn't a serious singing competition anymore. It's all about entertainment value for the audience and how much money Simon Cowell can make, which is why the talentless twins are still in it and some great singers aren't.

Posted: 14 Nov 09, 07:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here's a report from todays Sun.  Some nice  pics.  I presume the photos are taken from the masterclass.

Have to say,  Jamie's 'Fro  is bigger than Brian's.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2729966/X-Factor-star-Jamie-Afro-Archer-meets-his-hero-Queens-Brian-May.html

Joyful the sound