Forums > Personal > Work that ass baby

forum rss feed
Author

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Nov 09, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I em a lucky man to be the meat in this sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
bobo the chimp

Posted: 19 Nov 09, 14:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This homework is so boring
do you think my assessors will be upset if slight inebriation influences me to create work of a lower standard?  And should I care much?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 19 Nov 09, 14:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you fancy trying your hand at anything else while drunk, I suggest my essay - Discuss the ways in which Pillow Talk’s representation of the urban American career woman and/or the urban playboy locates these figures firmly in a post-war context and highlights shifting ideas around gender and sexuality. Your answer should include close analysis of the film and demonstrate an understanding of the debates around the emerging figure(s).

I've been putting it off all day.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 19 Nov 09, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I tried answering with close anal while paying attention to my emerging figure, but I got stuck in my woman's post-war context while I was shifting my ideas around her sexuality.

:(  It always happens to me