Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Earls Court DVD (Pittrek remaster)...

forum rss feed
Author

Robbieboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Nov 09, 08:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi,

Just hoping there might be a kind soul or two out there who would be willing to seed the Pittrek remaster of the 1977 Earl's Court show (2 DVD) for a while (I am at 25% and don't have the fastest download speed!). Thanks in advance to any person(s) who might be able to help!

Posted: 10 Dec 09, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok, I have resorted to the desperate measure of answering my own post!!

I am marooned at 42.5% on this one, with no sign of a seeder in a couple of days. To anybody who has seeded this in the six weeks that has elapsed since I requested it- thank you!! Eternal gratitude to anyone who can help.

Ginger01 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2611 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 09, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Robbie Boy, could you please post a link to the thread with the torrent you need seeders for?  It makes it a lot easier to find...  I have this still zipped so I might be able to help you.

bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 09, 13:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ginger,

How are you NOT on the Hub? 

Vlad

I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Posted: 11 Dec 09, 16:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Ginger, whoops- I should have done that in the first place! Thanks for your help!

http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1156995/queen-music-download-torrent-earls-court-77-pittrek-remastered-edition.aspx

Ginger01 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2611 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 09, 18:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks!  Found it and am seeding.  Also bumped it in case anyone else is looking for it.  Good download and enjoy! :)

Posted: 11 Dec 09, 20:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you so very much for your kindness, Ginger! I don't get great download speeds so I will let you know how it is progressing.

Posted: 12 Dec 09, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Ginger, just keeping you posted as promised on my progress...

It looks like this is going to be a long, slow process! Before your kind help I was stuck on 42.5%- I have now moved to 46.9% !

This will probably be quite funny for those who get fast download speeds, but when you first started seeding this for me, I raced along to what is a very fast download speed for me- about 40 kb/s. However it soon dropped right back to about 5- 10 kb/s (why this happens I don't know- I don't know a lot about uTorrent).

So if you are happy to "hang on in there" with me, I would be so grateful (even if you just want to seed while you are asleep at night?) Thanks again for all your help, Ginger!