Forums > Personal > London!!

forum rss feed
Author

LoosingMyBeat user not visiting Queenzone.com
LoosingMyBeat
Bohemian: 127 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 10, 04:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just wanted to share something with all of you... mainly 'cause I'm so exited about it!
In August my mum turns 50 and as a gift for her my sister and I are taking her to London for 4 days.
It's a surprise and she will not know anything until we board the plane... My mum has not visited the UK since '92 when she went for the Freddie tribute concert, I guess life got in the way of travelling...
She is a HUGE Queen-fan and saw them at Wembley in '86 and '80, in '78 she went to the concert in Sweden and later on in London.  She spent a year in London back in 1978-79 before I was born (in 83) with a man that she later on lost contact with.
She talks about London with such a warm heart and keep saying how much she want to go back there.. Probably because of all the memories she made there.
Well anyway, this will be an awesome way to celebrate her turning a half decade...
Thanks for listening.. [img=/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif][/img]


You say you will if you could but you can't
FlorianS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 10, 05:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sounds like a great present for your mom and lots of fun! enjoy the trip! london is always fantastic and worth a trip...

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 10, 06:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

she is in for one hell of a shock.
i moved away from the London area in 1996 and went back for the first time last year briefly.it has changed drastically over the last decade or so,not necessarily for the better either.
hope she enjoys it though :-D


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Angeline user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 344 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 10, 06:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:

she is in for one hell of a shock.
i moved away from the London area in 1996 and went back for the first time last year briefly.it has changed drastically over the last decade or so,not necessarily for the better either.
hope she enjoys it though :-D
I live off portobello - i find it really fun. 








its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 10, 08:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:



it has changed drastically over the last decade or so,not necessarily for the better either.



¬.¬






LoosingMyBeat user not visiting Queenzone.com
LoosingMyBeat
Bohemian: 127 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 10, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:

she is in for one hell of a shock.
i moved away from the London area in 1996 and went back for the first time last year briefly.it has changed drastically over the last decade or so,not necessarily for the better either.
hope she enjoys it though :-D

Yeah I really hope that she wont be expecting London in 1978 :D
Well, I know she will be blown away by the surprise, hope she'll like it - we've been saving money for a while now
 to give her this. Everything for mother dearest :-D








You say you will if you could but you can't
Lady Nyx user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1172 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 10, 20:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i met up with jessie and jox last year and it was the best time ive ever had! have fun on your trip! :)



"why pay the visit when the visit is free?"
ilikefreddyguy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 10, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ooh! Exciting!
I know I'm going eventually. Heading to Yorkshire to see the castle my ancestors lived in, in Spring I believe.

catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 10, 10:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, awesome!!!!  Hope u guys have a great time!!!!!  :)

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 10, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Imma go there too, if I can ever save the money.  Hopefully before I'm an old man.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 10, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



BlazeGoldmine wrote:

Ooh! Exciting!
I know I'm going eventually. Heading to Yorkshire to see the castle my ancestors lived in, in Spring I believe.


Yeah right. Every American thinks their Euro ancesters lived in a castle. That's why they went to America, right, to get away from their err.. castle? lol







"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Lisser :) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 70 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 10, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Holly2003 wrote:



 



BlazeGoldmine wrote:



Ooh! Exciting!
I know I'm going eventually. Heading to Yorkshire to see the castle my ancestors lived in, in Spring I believe.



Yeah right. Every American thinks their Euro ancesters lived in a castle. That's why they went to America, right, to get away from their err.. castle? lol






Can I come and stay in your castle?







Meep!!!
LoosingMyBeat user not visiting Queenzone.com
LoosingMyBeat
Bohemian: 127 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 10, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I bought tickets for We will rock you an hour ago! Yay!
It's nice to give someone a gift that I'll enjoy just as much myself ;D


You say you will if you could but you can't
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 10, 17:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



Lisser :) wrote:



 



 



 



 



Holly2003 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



BlazeGoldmine wrote:



 



 



 



Ooh! Exciting!
I know I'm going eventually. Heading to Yorkshire to see the castle my ancestors lived in, in Spring I believe.



 



 



 



Yeah right. Every American thinks their Euro ancesters lived in a castle. That's why they went to America, right, to get away from their err.. castle? lol






Can I come and stay in your castle?





You can come inside and raise my drawbridge any time Lisser  : )








"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 10, 21:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote




Zebonka12 wrote:

Imma go there too, if I can ever save the money.  Hopefully before I'm an old man.


Hurry up!

beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 10, 22:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I LOVED London when we went there for two weeks in about 1995.  Loved.it.  I did not want to come home; totally serious saying that.  Of course, I was a tourist.  Maybe living there is different.  [img=/images/smiley/msn/wink_smile.gif][/img]

JoxerTheDeityPirate's comment makes me want to go back.


"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
ilikefreddyguy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 10, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, piss, I just thought everyone in England lived in a castle- well then fuck the entire plans.

But it's good that you've done your research and found out that everybody that lives in America is a direct descendant from the puritans that left England, and nobody from England has ever moved anywhere at any other time other than that one exact moment. Like, how silly would I be to do extensive late-night research on my CANADIAN ancestors?

You made me seem like such a cunt. =D

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 10, 06:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



BlazeGoldmine wrote:

Oh, piss, I just thought everyone in England lived in a castle- well then fuck the entire plans.

 



But it's good that you've done your research and found out that everybody that lives in America is a direct descendant from the puritans that left England, and nobody from England has ever moved anywhere at any other time other than that one exact moment. Like, how silly would I be to do extensive late-night research on my CANADIAN ancestors?



You made me seem like such a cunt. =D

No one in Britain swears, or has ever sworn, so I think your ancestors must be from elsewhere. Possibly Ireland.








"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 10, 09:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Freya is quietly judging you. wrote:







Zebonka12 wrote:



Imma go there too, if I can ever save the money.  Hopefully before I'm an old man.


Hurry up!


If I'm really lucky, next year-ish!




"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Lisser :) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 70 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 10, 23:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Holly2003 wrote:



 



 



 



Lisser :) wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Holly2003 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



BlazeGoldmine wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Ooh! Exciting!
I know I'm going eventually. Heading to Yorkshire to see the castle my ancestors lived in, in Spring I believe.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Yeah right. Every American thinks their Euro ancesters lived in a castle. That's why they went to America, right, to get away from their err.. castle? lol






Can I come and stay in your castle?





You can come inside and raise my drawbridge any time Lisser  : )







Goodie!! :)







Meep!!!