forum rss feed
Author

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 10, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Helen argued with her husband, Jack, every year because she felt he never got her the Birthday present she deserved.  This year, she let Jack know very strongly...

"Tomorrow, I want to see something in the driveway that goes from zero to two hundred forty in a matter of minutes!!"

She then went to bed.

The next morning, Helen woke up and looked out her bedroom window, to her surprise she saw a package on the driveway.  She put on her robe, ran downstairs, went outside and saw her name on the package...  

She opened it...    Jack had bought her a scale!

PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts

Posted: 02 Feb 10, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

poor Helen, hahahaha

P.A
Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 02 Feb 10, 20:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Helen argued with her husband, Jack, every year because she felt he never got her the Birthday present she deserved.  This year, she let Jack know very strongly...

"Tomorrow, I want to see something in the driveway that goes from zero to two hundred forty in a matter of minutes!!"

She then went to bed.

The next morning, Helen woke up and looked out her bedroom window, to her surprise she saw a package on the driveway.  She put on her robe, ran downstairs, went outside and saw her name on the package...  

She opened it...    Jack had bought her a scale!

Haha. Well, she could still argue that she wanted something that went from zero to 240 in a matter of minutes, and not in absolutely no time. That'd imply acceleration and, therefore, a car. 

Helen can still be saved! 

Yara
Lady Nyx user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1172 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 10, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ha! i like it :D

"why pay the visit when the visit is free?"