Forums > Personal > Treasured Moment: Greatest Queenzoner ever?

forum rss feed
Author

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would like to submit my endorsement and sponsor Treasured Moment for Greatest Queenzoner ever.  Better than John S. Stuart or Greg Brooks.  More imaginitive than Fatty or Arlene Weiss.  Able to stir more #$@! than all of us, self included.

Who else can start a thread and within 2 days have 7 pages of responses?

Maybe Freddie or Roger, but right now Treasured Moment holds the crown.

EnglanE user not visiting Queenzone.com
Freddie-loving Feline.
EnglanE
Champion: 99 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I couldn't agree more.

emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have to say, he's good. took me a few years to realise it but he is the only troll to fool me into an argument. .

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



emrabt wrote:

I have to say, he's good. took me a few years to realise it but he is the only troll to fool me into an argument. .


im not a troll, im myself.







Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not sure what's more sad..

The fact that some people have the time to troll, or the fact that this guy isn't a troll and actually is serious about everything he says.. ?



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







Sir GH wrote:



I'm not sure what's more sad..

This guy isn't a troll and actually is serious about everything he says.. ?

Well I used to think that. But if you look at his replies he seems to try and pick something that annoys, he does this EVERYTIME.
For example, when I said, “This should be deleted as it has nothing to do with queen.”
He replied "It is the next queen." knowing it would annoy you and spark an argument.

When I was explaining "opinion", he twisted it around in a full circle causing me to get back where I started.

If you check his old threads, when he said Freddies solo album sounded just like queen, he did it to annoy and make an argument.
Same with the Beatles and everything else, insulting other peoples work is another fine example, all to make arguments.
He also invades other people threads to start trouble, but only when his music ones are being ignored, hijacking any type of conversation to cause arguments.

I’m convinced he’s a troll.  If this was my site he would have blocked him long ago because of it.

And the time to troll thing, it’s easy you just need to work nights and have no life, like me.



The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote































emrabt wrote:















He also invades other people threads to start trouble, but only when his music ones are being ignored, hijacking any type of conversation to cause arguments.














So what makes a troll different from someone with a mental illness, i.e. truly believing everyone but yourself is wrong and going to any length to convince anyone who will listen?

After someone provided proof of a statement of his from an old post, he claimed it was a forgery.  That's textbook mental illness, as far as I'm concerned.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm convinced he is Fatty, and he's been winding everyone up as part of some odd comedy experiment.




"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



emrabt wrote:



 



 



 



Sir GH wrote:



 



I'm not sure what's more sad..

This guy isn't a troll and actually is serious about everything he says.. ?



 

Well I used to think that. But if you look at his replies he seems to try and pick something that annoys, he does this EVERYTIME.
For example, when I said, “This should be deleted as it has nothing to do with queen.”
He replied "It is the next queen." knowing it would annoy you and spark an argument.

When I was explaining "opinion", he twisted it around in a full circle causing me to get back where I started.

If you check his old threads, when he said Freddies solo album sounded just like queen, he did it to annoy and make an argument.
Same with the Beatles and everything else, insulting other peoples work is another fine example, all to make arguments.
He also invades other people threads to start trouble, but only when his music ones are being ignored, hijacking any type of conversation to cause arguments.

I’m convinced he’s a troll.  If this was my site he would have blocked him long ago because of it.

And the time to troll thing, it’s easy you just need to work nights and have no life, like me.


i just said what i think, freddies solo albums are basically same thing as a Queen album. Queen even named an album after one of his solo songs..








Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Holly2003 wrote:

I'm convinced he is Fatty, and he's been winding everyone up as part of some odd comedy experiment.


then you dont know what you are talking about








Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 17:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



Holly2003 wrote:



I'm convinced he is Fatty, and he's been winding everyone up as part of some odd comedy experiment.



then you dont know what you are talking about






Hi Fatty
I've missed you.
Signed,
Holly
Haole
Holly2003








"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Holly2003 wrote:



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



Holly2003 wrote:



 



I'm convinced he is Fatty, and he's been winding everyone up as part of some odd comedy experiment.



 


then you dont know what you are talking about






Hi Fatty
I've missed you.
Signed,
Holly
Haole
Holly2003






are you dumb?








Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, I'm Holly2003. Actually, I'm not: that's just some letters and numbers. I'm bigger than that. and I have more limbs.


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 10, 20:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I nominate TM!


I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 01:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







Sir GH wrote:



































































































































emrabt wrote:































































He also invades other people threads to start trouble, but only when his music ones are being ignored, hijacking any type of conversation to cause arguments.






























































So what makes a troll different from someone with a mental illness, i.e. truly believing everyone but yourself is wrong and going to any length to convince anyone who will listen?

After someone provided proof of a statement of his from an old post, he claimed it was a forgery.  That's textbook mental illness, as far as I'm concerned.

Fair enough, point taken. He's just SO unbelievable at times it's impossible not to think it’s a wind up, although admittedly 5 years is along time to keep it going.
I suppose it's the 4 stages of treasure moment:
1) Is this guy for real?
2) Oh god, he is for real.
3) No, no one can seriously be like this.
4) well, maybe?

No one can deny Treasure moment has made a lasting impact on the members of Queenzone.


Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 02:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

See?  We are now psychoanalyzing him.

Damn, TM...  you ARE the man.

If you need someone to wind up cables and pick up your empties after a set, let me know.  It would be an honor.

(A set means like 7 or 8 tunes)

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 10:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







emrabt wrote:



I suppose it's the 4 stages of treasure moment:
1) Is this guy for real?
2) Oh god, he is for real.
3) No, no one can seriously be like this.
4) well, maybe?


Ha... yeah, that sounds about right.  The fifth stage is "I gotta get the fuck out of here," which some of us have managed.



Micrówave wrote:

(A set means like 7 or 8 tunes)

Priceless.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
7Innuendo7 user not visiting Queenzone.com
7Innuendo7
Bohemian: 816 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 12:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FACT!  lol

frequent asinine childish talk

At least he loves the right band.


When a red hot man meets a white hot lady, Hoop Diddy Diddy, Hoop Diddy Doo!
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



7Innuendo7 wrote:

FACT!  lol

frequent asinine childish talk

At least he loves the right band.



nothing childish about telling facts.






Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 12:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

F.A.C.T. actually stands for: Fucking Asshole Childish Troll.