Forums > Queen - General Discussion > If Brian and Roger do appaear as Queen + again...

forum rss feed
Author

Russian Headlong user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 496 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 05:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who will be lead singer. I wouldnt besurprised to see PR do some more shows with them after his Bad Company Reunion. Persoanlly I have singers, either I would be happy to step in. Justin Hawkins or Jeff Scott Soto. Both are excellent frontmen, vocally and stage wise who are both influenced by Fred but wouldnt try to ape him. What are other fans views on possible front men?

"Give it to me one more time!"
Vali user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vali
Deity: 2041 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 06:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

don´t want any other +frontman again, really, although I enjoyed Paul´s job.

I´d like Roger and Brian to perform together with no one else. Let there be Spike and Jamie etc as backing musicians, but no guests singers.

Bring out the charge of the love brigade
FlorianS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 07:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree to Vali!!

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 07:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If they do, I want the smallest lineup possible.  No guest vocalist, no backup singers, no cast of little African people banging drums during WWRY ...  seriously, no more than 5 people on that stage at any point of the show.

Don't sink into your Elvis years without a fight boys, you can still go out and do something interesting.  Play small venues if you have to - at least it'd be artistically justifiable ...

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
saturnsaturnneptun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 18 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 07:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 07:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 07:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 07:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thing that Queen from 1988 to 1991 recorded 200 songs . This songs came from solo albums Roger Taylor and Brian May and the cross They recorded much more unpublished songs

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 07:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie Mercury was ill but he had many energy to record much more songs. I think he wanted to lost much more music after his death He had four or five years of life, it was countdown. Brian Roger and Deacon still had queens versions of songs from album Happiness, Back to the light, Strange frontiers, Shove it , Fun in space, Mad bad and dangerous you know, Blue rock. Many this songs wad hide in recordings studio after Freddie's passing (death) sorry for my English I am not Englishman. I think they had 200-300 unpublished songs recorded from 1970 to 1991 but the many songs was recorded from 1988 to 1991. They are cheating. Brian and Roger want to relase ours solo albums but in the future they will relase box set for example 10 cd or more, maybe in series It will be songs with voice of Freddie Mercury.

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 07:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You should think. They had many time and Roger, John, Freddie and Brian recorded 40 songs in january of 1988 year. This guys worked all the time from january of 1988 to november of 1991 year

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 07:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is much more music of Queen band Roger and Brian don't released freedom train Happiness Nazis Back to the light, power of love Robbery Phantom of opera Africa by night, Music of the night, Creatures of the night, old man, my old friends, the dark, Feeling, feelings, Assassin, Born to rock an roll saddest clown, annual penguin show, contact, the dark ages come, it was my destiny, face it alone, my secret fantasy, self made man, Hijack my heart, earth , polar bear, mad the swine, i go crazy, love is the hero , the smoke get in your eyes, only you (the cover of the platters),

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 08:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nobody understand me , Rough justice, Shove it, Blue rock, Driven by you, Nazis, Foreign sand, holding on. hold on, theme of New York, New York resurrection, just one life. Queen had many songs sang by Freddie in the past. Band of Queen had songs with voice of Freddie from album Fun in space. Many this songs was recorded during session of The game album . Brian, John, Freddie and Roger recorded many unpublished many songs from other (another) sessions

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 08:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fucking shut up.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2742 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 08:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hope they don't go out as Queen again....It should be called  brian may and roger taylor + guests like talyor hawkins, foo fighters.  And other artist.  People like carlos santana had a lot of success doing that.   Put the queen name to rest.

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 08:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the Greatest hits III will include (included) video of innuendo (three or four versions), I am going slightly mad (original version and video I am going slightly mad in color. These are the days our lives. Disney's version of these are the days our lives , original version this video and These are ...in color. Video of Headlong, Show must go on, Queen's version of A winter tale, To much love will kill you, Let me live ( with pictures of members of queen) Heaven for everyone with scenes from films by Georges Melies

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 08:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No-one but you 1997, video of Last horizon, Resurrection, Back to the light from 1992 year and video of Happiness, Foreign sand and Nazis from 1994 year. Elton Jonn plus Queen from 1997 (Show must go on performed by Elton John and Queen in 1998) *Under pressure mix, Barcelona Ibiza 1987, Musical time of Dave Clark from april of 1988 F. Mercury and C. Richard 4 scenes , interviews with Freddie, Monserratt Caballe and Queen Funeral of Mercury, British awards from 1989 and 1990 last appear of Freddie Mercury, behind the scenes when the Queen made video of Princes of universe. Making of Innuendo, Headlong, I am going slightly mad, These are the days of our lives

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Where is Hijack my heart, Stealin, We are falling out, The dark, Banana blues , Butterfly, Hangman, Sandbox, When new life is born, dog with a bone, Silver salmon Hangman, New York, Imigrant song and others . Where is Freddie Mercury's series about AIDS recorded from 1987 to 1990 or 1991. Don't get me wrong. I suppose that members of Queen had 200 or 300 songs with voic of dead Freddie Mercury

Posted: 11 Feb 10, 08:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

songs with voice of Freddie Mercury