Forums > Queen News > KISS Sonic Boom Tour - O2 Academy - London - 3/2/10

forum rss feed
Author

skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Feb 10, 02:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CLASSIC ROCK, ROADRUNNER RECORDS,
LOUD & PROUD AND
KISS
Announce

Intimate UK Club Show in March 2010 in advance of the "Sonic Boom Over Europe: From The Beginning To The Boom" European Tour May / June 2010
Rock legends KISS are set to bring their new "Sonic Boom Over Europe: From the Beginning To the Boom" tour to Europe in Summer 2010.
In advance of the full European tour, KISS will play a special one-off club show at London's O2 Academy Islington on 2nd March 2010. With just 500 tickets available to the public, this show is a rare chance for fans to see one of the world's biggest bands in an intimate venue.
Says KISS frontman Paul Stanley: "We thought this was the perfect opportunity to do something a bit crazy. With all the buzz about our upcoming tour, we thought, let's come to London, strip it down, turn it up and blow the roof off the O2 Academy. What better way to say 'thank you' to our most devoted fans than to pummel them?"
Very limited tickets will be available from www.livenation.co.uk from 12.00 midday tomorrow Wednesday, 24 Feb 2010.
With multiple dates across Europe, the "Sonic Boom Over Europe: From The Beginning To The Boom" is set to be THE rock event of 2010, building on the incredible success of the 2009 "Sonic Boom" album.
"Sonic Boom Over Europe: From The Beginning To The Boom" will see dates in Ireland, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Demark, Holland, France, Spain, Belgium and, not only will the tour feature KISS's first UK arena shows in 11 years, but it will see the band breaking new ground completely with their first ever shows in Slovakia.
Acclaim for KISS on their current spectacular, sell-out, "KISS Alive 35? North American tour has been universal. METAL HAMMER hailed the ?Return Of The Kings!" MOJO declared: "A KISS show is as thrilling and bombastic now as it was in 1975."
Whilst utilizing elements of "KISS Alive 35", "Sonic Boom Over Europe: From The Beginning To The Boom" will be a fresh, new show tailored to the bands European fans and showcasing the brand new "Sonic Boom" album.
Widely acclaimed as another KISS classic, ?Sonic Boom? rocked Planet Earth when it debuted worldwide and burned up the charts - the album is also the highest charting album of KISS? career in the USA.
Paul Stanley says, ?The "KISS Alive 35 Tour" was just the start.?Sonic Boom Over Europe" leaves that show in the dust. New stage, new setlist, new outfits, new album! We're covering the whole musical history of the band on a stage that takes KISS one giant step further in our eight inch heels. We're stoked. You wanted the best? You GOT the best!"
Gene Simmons says, "Now. More than Ever. KISS is a four wheel drive monster truck. Our mission? To rock Planet Earth. To spread the gospel of Sonic Boom."
With over 80 million album sales worldwide, KISS remain one of the most iconic and influential rock bands of all time. Throughout their stellar 35 year career KISS have established themselves as one of the great live rock bands. Kiss was named by VH1 as 10th on their list of the '100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock'. On September 23, 2009, Kiss was nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
On November 25, 2009, KISS will perform to a global audience when their show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles is streamed live on Facebook. This one off event will be unique chance for European fans to see the "KISS Alive 35" show before it changes for the European run - the perfect warm up to the must see tour of 2010.
More information www.KISSonline.com.
"Sonic Boom Over Europe: From The Beginning To The Boom" tour dates are as follows:
2010
Sat 1st May Sheffield Arena (UK)
Sun 2nd May Newcastle Metro Radio Arena (UK)
Tues 4th May Liverpool Arena (UK)
Wed 5th May Birmingham LG Arena (original date 11th)
Fri 7th May Dublin, O2 Arena (Eire)
Sun 9th May Glasgow, SECC (UK) SOLD OUT
Mon 10th May Manchester MEN Arena (UK)
Wed 12th May London, Wembley Arena (UK)
Thu 13th May London, Wembley Arena (UK) SOLD OUT
Sun 16th May Zurich, Hallenstadion (Switzerland)
Mon 17th May Geneva, Arena (Switzerland)
Tues 18th May Milan, Mediolanum Forum (Italy)
Thurs 20th May Vienna, Stadhalle (Austria)
Fri 21st May Ostrava, Cez Arena (Czech Republic)
Sun 23rd May Prague, O2 Arena (Czech Republic)
Tues 25th May Leipzig, Arena (Germany)
Wed 26th May Berlin, O2 World (Germany)
Fri 28th May Budapest, Papp Laszlo Sportarena (Hungary)
Sat 29th May Bratislava, Stadium (Slovakia)
Mon 31st May Hamburg, Colorline Arena (Germany)
Tues 1st June Oberhausen, Koenig Pilsner Arena (Germany)
Thurs 3rd June Nurburgring, Rock Am Ring (Germany)
Sat 5th June Zeppelinfeld, Rock Im Park (Germany)
Tues 8th June Trondheim, Lerkendal Open Site (Norway)
Thurs 10th June Tampere, Sauna Rock (Finland)
Sat 12th June Stockholm, Stadium (Sweden)
Sun 13th June Malmo, Stadium (Sweden)
Mon 14th June Oslo, Valhall (Norway)
Wed 16th June Aalborg, Gigantium (Denmark)
Fri 18th June Arnhem, Gelredome (Holland)
Sun 20th June Clisson, Hellfest (France)
Tues 22nd June Madrid, Palacio De Los Deportes (Spain)
Thurs 24th June Barcelona, Palau St. Jordi (Spain)
Fri 25th June Vitoria, Azkena Rock Festival (Spain)
Sun 27th June Graspop Festival (Belgium)

For UK dates, tickets go on-sale at 9am Friday 27th November priced at ?40 (subject to booking fee) and are available from www.livenation.co.uk


Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 08:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This IS'NT Queen news.


Queen Forever!
skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 10, 00:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ILoveQueen20 wrote:

This IS'NT Queen news.

And that isn't how you spell isn't.









Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Mar 10, 06:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Someones fussy about grammer & spelling I see....tut tut. Now stop spamming Queenzone.


Queen Forever!
skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 02:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ILoveQueen20 wrote:

Someones fussy about grammer & spelling I see....tut tut. Now stop spamming Queenzone.

That should be Someone's and grammar.

Better yet ...

I see that someone's fussy about grammar and spelling.








Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



skip wrote:



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



Someones fussy about grammer & spelling I see....tut tut. Now stop spamming Queenzone.


That should be Someone's and grammar.

Better yet ...

I see that someone's fussy about grammar and spelling.






lol your only insults are correcting grammar & spellings.







Queen Forever!
skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



skip wrote:



 



 



 



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



Someones fussy about grammer & spelling I see....tut tut. Now stop spamming Queenzone.



 


That should be Someone's and grammar.

Better yet ...

I see that someone's fussy about grammar and spelling.






lol your only insults are correcting grammar & spellings.





That would be spelling.

You insult yourself everytime you post.








Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 14:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



skip wrote:



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



 



skip wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



Someones fussy about grammer & spelling I see....tut tut. Now stop spamming Queenzone.



 



 



 


That should be Someone's and grammar.

Better yet ...

I see that someone's fussy about grammar and spelling.






lol your only insults are correcting grammar & spellings.





That would be spelling.

You insult yourself everytime you post.







fortunately i don't care much for grammar on the internet. You know its hilarious how you get all worked up about a few spellings & grammar.









Queen Forever!
skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 22:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



skip wrote:



 



 



 



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



skip wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Someones fussy about grammer & spelling I see....tut tut. Now stop spamming Queenzone.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


That should be Someone's and grammar.

Better yet ...

I see that someone's fussy about grammar and spelling.






lol your only insults are correcting grammar & spellings.





That would be spelling.

You insult yourself everytime you post.







fortunately i don't care much for grammar on the internet. You know its hilarious how you get all worked up about a few spellings & grammar.







Typical response from a moron.

it's, not its

LOL








Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 10:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



skip wrote:



 



 



 



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



skip wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



skip wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Someones fussy about grammer & spelling I see....tut tut. Now stop spamming Queenzone.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


That should be Someone's and grammar.

Better yet ...

I see that someone's fussy about grammar and spelling.






lol your only insults are correcting grammar & spellings.





That would be spelling.

You insult yourself everytime you post.







fortunately i don't care much for grammar on the internet. You know its hilarious how you get all worked up about a few spellings & grammar.







Typical response from a moron.

it's, not its

LOL






TYPICAL response from a Grammar Nazi.

LOL







Queen Forever!
skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 22:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



skip wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



skip wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



skip wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Someones fussy about grammer & spelling I see....tut tut. Now stop spamming Queenzone.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


That should be Someone's and grammar.

Better yet ...

I see that someone's fussy about grammar and spelling.






lol your only insults are correcting grammar & spellings.





That would be spelling.

You insult yourself everytime you post.







fortunately i don't care much for grammar on the internet. You know its hilarious how you get all worked up about a few spellings & grammar.







Typical response from a moron.

it's, not its

LOL






TYPICAL response from a Grammar Nazi.

LOL





It's not my issue that you're uneducated.








Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

More Cowbell user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 41 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 10, 14:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kiss..the greatest pop band in the World!

I actually listened to some Kiss for the first time last week (apart from the usual single releases), and it's total shite! You wanted the best, you got the best...  WHAT???!! They are the original Slipknot but without the talent. I just don't get it. I listened to material from 1974 to present day & the best album produced is Sonic Boon. Pretty sad. Queen would've wiped the floor clean with them every single gig, without makeup, pomp  or even lighting! Why are this band even around?

skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 10, 19:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

More Cowbell wrote: Kiss..the greatest pop band in the World!

I actually listened to some Kiss for the first time last week (apart from the usual single releases), and it's total shite! You wanted the best, you got the best...  WHAT???!! They are the original Slipknot but without the talent. I just don't get it. I listened to material from 1974 to present day & the best album produced is Sonic Boon. Pretty sad. Queen would've wiped the floor clean with them every single gig, without makeup, pomp  or even lighting! Why are this band even around?

In 1974 Queen refused to let KISS open for them.  Queen knew that KISS would just blow Queen
off of the stage.  Wise move by Queen.

BTW, KISS is a rock band.

BTW2, KISS influenced Slipknot.  Then again, you'd know that if you knew anything about music.

KISS Sonic Boom World Tour 2010

KISS - 1972 to present - 38 years and still kicking ass worldwide


Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

FlorianS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 10, 06:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why do all the KISS discussions always ending up in a riot???

ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 10, 10:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FlorianS wrote: Why do all the KISS discussions always ending up in a riot???
Because skip ends up fapping to them so much nearly every night and gets pissed if you insult them because of his fapping fetish problem.


Queen Forever!
skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 10, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ILoveQueen20 wrote: FlorianS wrote: Why do all the KISS discussions always ending up in a riot???
Because skip ends up fapping to them so much nearly every night and gets pissed if you insult them because of his fapping fetish problem.

Post a KISS thread and you shit in your pants.  It's funny the first time.  Every other time just makes me think
you need to see your doctor about your problem.

Bitch.

LOL


Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jun 10, 07:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

skip wrote: ILoveQueen20 wrote: FlorianS wrote: Why do all the KISS discussions always ending up in a riot???
Because skip ends up fapping to them so much nearly every night and gets pissed if you insult them because of his fapping fetish problem.

Post a KISS thread and you shit in your pants.  It's funny the first time.  Every other time just makes me think
you need to see your doctor about your problem.

Bitch.

LOL

Yar Ima Bitch :)
dn't get mad over a fapping JOKE you really think Im being serious? lmao  
p.s I love you're KISS threads


Queen Forever!
More Cowbell user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 41 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 10, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't even remember posting at all on this thread, sure I must've been shitfaced!

Kiss are still shit though. I know this as I have a vast knowledge of music & gigs & playing in bands.

skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 10, 00:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

More Cowbell wrote: I don't even remember posting at all on this thread, sure I must've been shitfaced!

Kiss are still shit though. I know this as I have a vast knowledge of music & gigs & playing in bands.

----

You sound like a winner.


Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

More Cowbell user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 41 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Aug 10, 11:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol