Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Queen + Paul Rodgers

forum rss feed
Author

Gregoryvincke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 111 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 04:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Gregoryvincke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 111 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 04:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why the hell are Brian and Roger collaborating with Paul Rodgers?
For god's sake his turning the band into a Paul Rodgers band.
I think he's a bad frontman and that he cannot sing.
Ok, he is healthy and prettier than Freddie Mercury, but that's not enough to join our beloved disco band!
Shame on you Brian and Roger!


ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 05:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



 



 



Gregoryvincke wrote:



 



Why the hell are Brian and Roger collaborating with Paul Rodgers?
For god's sake his turning the band into a Paul Rodgers band.
I think he's a bad frontman and that he cannot sing.
Ok, he is healthy and prettier than Freddie Mercury, but that's not enough to join our beloved disco band!
Shame on you Brian and Roger!



 

Well I'd like to see Paul Rodgers trying to pull of a moustache as successfully as Freddie Did! & don't you think saying 'healther' is just a little bit disrespectful to Freddie seeing as he was ill and all?









Queen Forever!
lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 08:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ILoveQueen20 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Gregoryvincke wrote:



 



 



 



Why the hell are Brian and Roger collaborating with Paul Rodgers?
For god's sake his turning the band into a Paul Rodgers band.
I think he's a bad frontman and that he cannot sing.
Ok, he is healthy and prettier than Freddie Mercury, but that's not enough to join our beloved disco band!
Shame on you Brian and Roger!



 



 



 

Well I'd like to see Paul Rodgers trying to pull of a moustache as successfully as Freddie Did! & don't you think saying 'healther' is just a little bit disrespectful to Freddie seeing as he was ill and all?







He didn't say "healthier", he said "healthy"

Freddie isn't as healthy considering that he's dead.







pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul Rodgers these days :












Freddie Mercury these days :





WHY DO YOU POST THIS IN THE QUEEN-SERIOUS DISCUSSION FORUM ?


ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 14:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lalalalaa you have a point...

& nice pictures :) but Freddie can't possibly look like that...He was cermated


Queen Forever!
PauloPanucci user not visiting Queenzone.com
papp
PauloPanucci
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

do you have a brain? so, please, i beg you, forget Paul Rodgers. please, i beg you all to forget him.
i don't want to be inconvenient, but i think we have more things to discuss on "Serious Discussion".

so, do not get me wrong




P.A
mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3668 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Am I the only one who thinks "Paul Rodgers+ steroids"



?

ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



mooghead wrote:



Am I the only one who thinks "Paul Rodgers+ steroids"



 



 



 



 



?



 


actaully now you say it....








Queen Forever!