Forums > Personal > Hi retards, New classical TreasureMsong

forum rss feed
Author

Mercuryking user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 19:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


I wanna see you guys calling this composition amatuer, come on you retards.

By the way Muse is the best band ever , they are incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb43J66s3os


Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the song is very very good however its not good to make a video like that, the times of informing people are over, they DESERVE whats coming, i would personally join illuminati if i could, most people are garbage.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 20:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One star.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 10, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Zebonka12 wrote:

One star.

you know nothing about quality zebonka








Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 01:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:

you know nothing about quality zebonka



Sure I do.  When I hear it.  Fact.








"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 02:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No wait, I stand corrected .... sorry Max.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 02:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thats just retarded, at least make a video that fits the song lol


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:

thats just retarded, at least make a video that fits the song lol

How hypocritical...




LoosingMyBeat user not visiting Queenzone.com
LoosingMyBeat
Bohemian: 127 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 09:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Having any luck on getting a record deal? Or does a record deal automatically make you a whore? I'm confused.


You say you will if you could but you can't
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



LoosingMyBeat wrote:

Having any luck on getting a record deal? Or does a record deal automatically make you a whore? I'm confused.

havent searched for any and dont know if i even want one








Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:

thats just retarded, at least make a video that fits the song lol



So wait - you make a crappy concert video, and then criticise your own editing????






"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 10:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, my first thought is THIS IS CATCHY, and almost like queen. The queen sound is there but better, and the way you changed the title from that Roger Taylor song, but made it better is fantastic.

I can’t believe it, you can really hear that you guys are Persian in this fantastic composition. I wouldn’t change anything, those whores in the stolen photos aren’t artists, how can they be, they don’t even make music.
ten out of ten, keep it up.


LoosingMyBeat user not visiting Queenzone.com
LoosingMyBeat
Bohemian: 127 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 11:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



emrabt wrote:

Wow, my first thought is THIS IS CATCHY, and almost like queen. The queen sound is there but better, and the way you changed the title from that Roger Taylor song, but made it better is fantastic.

I can’t believe it, you can really hear that you guys are Persian in this fantastic composition. I wouldn’t change anything, those whores in the stolen photos aren’t artists, how can they be, they don’t even make music.
ten out of ten, keep it up.

Wait a minute, how much did you say they were paying you? [img=/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif][/img]








You say you will if you could but you can't
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 12:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



emrabt wrote:



Wow, my first thought is THIS IS CATCHY, and almost like queen. The queen sound is there but better, and the way you changed the title from that Roger Taylor song, but made it better is fantastic.

I can’t believe it, you can really hear that you guys are Persian in this fantastic composition. I wouldn’t change anything, those whores in the stolen photos aren’t artists, how can they be, they don’t even make music.
ten out of ten, keep it up.


Wait a minute, how much did you say they were paying you? [img=/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif][/img]







its better than all mainstream bands combined and you know it, its a fact.







Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

LoosingMyBeat user not visiting Queenzone.com
LoosingMyBeat
Bohemian: 127 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



 



 



 



emrabt wrote:



 



Wow, my first thought is THIS IS CATCHY, and almost like queen. The queen sound is there but better, and the way you changed the title from that Roger Taylor song, but made it better is fantastic.

I can’t believe it, you can really hear that you guys are Persian in this fantastic composition. I wouldn’t change anything, those whores in the stolen photos aren’t artists, how can they be, they don’t even make music.
ten out of ten, keep it up.



 


Wait a minute, how much did you say they were paying you? [img=/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif][/img]







its better than all mainstream bands combined and you know it, its a fact.





No, in fact, I don't know it.
Have you recorded any song with a singer (besides Håkan Hemlin)?
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that you are able to follow your dream and make music. Good for you, but please try to be a bit humble about it.
I don't like your music, and I don't think it has the same quality as Queens music, and that is my opinion that I'm entitled to.
Thanks!








You say you will if you could but you can't
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



emrabt wrote:



 



 



 



Wow, my first thought is THIS IS CATCHY, and almost like queen. The queen sound is there but better, and the way you changed the title from that Roger Taylor song, but made it better is fantastic.

I can’t believe it, you can really hear that you guys are Persian in this fantastic composition. I wouldn’t change anything, those whores in the stolen photos aren’t artists, how can they be, they don’t even make music.
ten out of ten, keep it up.



 



 



 


Wait a minute, how much did you say they were paying you? [img=/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif][/img]







its better than all mainstream bands combined and you know it, its a fact.





No, in fact, I don't know it.
Have you recorded any song with a singer (besides Håkan Hemlin)?
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that you are able to follow your dream and make music. Good for you, but please try to be a bit humble about it.
I don't like your music, and I don't think it has the same quality as Queens music, and that is my opinion that I'm entitled to.
Thanks!






we have before and we will record later when the right guy comes, that you dont think it has the same quality as queen is your opinion and thats fine, however it has nothing to do with reality and the reality is that it HAS the same quality of songwriting.








Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

LoosingMyBeat user not visiting Queenzone.com
LoosingMyBeat
Bohemian: 127 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



 



 



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



emrabt wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Wow, my first thought is THIS IS CATCHY, and almost like queen. The queen sound is there but better, and the way you changed the title from that Roger Taylor song, but made it better is fantastic.

I can’t believe it, you can really hear that you guys are Persian in this fantastic composition. I wouldn’t change anything, those whores in the stolen photos aren’t artists, how can they be, they don’t even make music.
ten out of ten, keep it up.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


Wait a minute, how much did you say they were paying you? [img=/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif][/img]







its better than all mainstream bands combined and you know it, its a fact.





No, in fact, I don't know it.
Have you recorded any song with a singer (besides Håkan Hemlin)?
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that you are able to follow your dream and make music. Good for you, but please try to be a bit humble about it.
I don't like your music, and I don't think it has the same quality as Queens music, and that is my opinion that I'm entitled to.
Thanks!






we have before and we will record later when the right guy comes, that you dont think it has the same quality as queen is your opinion and thats fine, however it has nothing to do with reality and the reality is that it HAS the same quality of songwriting.







 http://lexin2.nada.kth.se/cgi-bin/swe-eng
Type humble.







You say you will if you could but you can't
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



emrabt wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Wow, my first thought is THIS IS CATCHY, and almost like queen. The queen sound is there but better, and the way you changed the title from that Roger Taylor song, but made it better is fantastic.

I can’t believe it, you can really hear that you guys are Persian in this fantastic composition. I wouldn’t change anything, those whores in the stolen photos aren’t artists, how can they be, they don’t even make music.
ten out of ten, keep it up.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


Wait a minute, how much did you say they were paying you? [img=/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif][/img]







its better than all mainstream bands combined and you know it, its a fact.





No, in fact, I don't know it.
Have you recorded any song with a singer (besides Håkan Hemlin)?
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that you are able to follow your dream and make music. Good for you, but please try to be a bit humble about it.
I don't like your music, and I don't think it has the same quality as Queens music, and that is my opinion that I'm entitled to.
Thanks!






we have before and we will record later when the right guy comes, that you dont think it has the same quality as queen is your opinion and thats fine, however it has nothing to do with reality and the reality is that it HAS the same quality of songwriting.







 http://lexin2.nada.kth.se/cgi-bin/swe-eng
Type humble.






i tell it like it is, i dont want to be fake, if something is crap i say it, if something is good i say it like it is.







Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



 



 



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



LoosingMyBeat wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



emrabt wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Wow, my first thought is THIS IS CATCHY, and almost like queen. The queen sound is there but better, and the way you changed the title from that Roger Taylor song, but made it better is fantastic.

I can’t believe it, you can really hear that you guys are Persian in this fantastic composition. I wouldn’t change anything, those whores in the stolen photos aren’t artists, how can they be, they don’t even make music.
ten out of ten, keep it up.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


Wait a minute, how much did you say they were paying you? [img=/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif][/img]







its better than all mainstream bands combined and you know it, its a fact.





No, in fact, I don't know it.
Have you recorded any song with a singer (besides Håkan Hemlin)?
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that you are able to follow your dream and make music. Good for you, but please try to be a bit humble about it.
I don't like your music, and I don't think it has the same quality as Queens music, and that is my opinion that I'm entitled to.
Thanks!






we have before and we will record later when the right guy comes, that you dont think it has the same quality as queen is your opinion and thats fine, however it has nothing to do with reality and the reality is that it HAS the same quality of songwriting.







 http://lexin2.nada.kth.se/cgi-bin/swe-eng
Type humble.






i tell it like it is, i dont want to be fake, if something is crap i say it, if something is good i say it like it is.





Thank you oh great master of music.







emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 10, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







LoosingMyBeat wrote:



No, in fact, I don't know it.
Have you recorded any song with a singer (besides Håkan Hemlin)?
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that you are able to follow your dream and make music. Good for you, but please try to be a bit humble about it.
I don't like your music, and I don't think it has the same quality as Queens music, and that is my opinion that I'm entitled to.
Thanks!


You don’t understand, he's telling it like it is, not being insulting. when will you stop being controlled by society and start being controlled by MAX.

AM I seriously the only one who realises he’s autistic?
That's not an insult to anyone, it appears to be true, obviously undiagnosed. It will be impossible to get him to even consider the concept of opinion.