Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Please, the MASTER version from Stockholm (06.07.1986) ??? ;)

forum rss feed
Author

GuitarMay user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ainda vale a pena viver !?
GuitarMay
Bohemian: 990 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Mar 10, 09:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello Queenzoner's !!
Here I am, to made a very special request :
Could someone share the better version from the Magic Tour show in Stockolm (06.07.86) from MASTERS in FLAC  ???
according as described in the great website of Sir GH -> www.queenlive.ca , the lineage is : AUD > Master > 2nd Gen Cassette > WAV > CDR (x) ( A quality ),  which I think has not been shared here in Queenzone .......

I'm sure that not only I,  but everyone would be grateful for this share !!
Please ;)

sorry for my bad english...

Keep QUEEN alive, yeah :-)

Viva o CLUBE ATLÉTICO MINEIRO (GALO)

Campeão da Copa Libertadores 2013 da Recopa Sul-Americana 2014 & agora Campeão da Copa do Brasil 2014
The Real Wizard user is on Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18631 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 10, 14:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's definitely not from the master.  It's a second gen tape, as stated in the lineage.  But I've since added a question mark to the lineage, as I've realized that the information provided to me was a bit sketchy.

It's an alternate source from the one taped by hard2handell, and it sounds a bit better.  But it's not too huge an improvement, as hard2handell's source still is damn good.

I haven't got the time these days to share like I used to, but plenty of people have a copy of this source, and all the copies I've heard sound more or less the same.  So hopefully someone else can jump in and help out..

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
GuitarMay user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ainda vale a pena viver !?
GuitarMay
Bohemian: 990 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 10, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote:

It's definitely not from the master.  It's a second gen tape, as stated in the lineage.  But I've since added a question mark to the lineage, as I've realized that the information provided to me was a bit sketchy.

It's an alternate source from the one taped by hard2handell, and it sounds a bit better.  But it's not too huge an improvement, as hard2handell's source still is damn good.

I haven't got the time these days to share like I used to, but plenty of people have a copy of this source, and all the copies I've heard sound more or less the same.  So hopefully someone else can jump in and help out..

Thank you for your attention, Sir GH !
Even with little improvement of this alternative source, it would be great to hear that version !!!!!  ;-)
When you have availability and time, could share with us this alternate version ?

sorry for my bad english...

Keep QUEEN alive, yeah :-)

Viva o CLUBE ATLÉTICO MINEIRO (GALO)

Campeão da Copa Libertadores 2013 da Recopa Sul-Americana 2014 & agora Campeão da Copa do Brasil 2014