Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Queen Absolute Worst

forum rss feed
Author

qrock user is on Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 313 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Mar 10, 14:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is Queen's twenty worst songs.

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Mar 10, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the cosmos rocks and any six songs off "magic" or "works"


go deo na hÉireann
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Mar 10, 15:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Delilah
2. Body Language
3. A Beautiful Day
4. A Winter's Tale
5. Party
6. One Year Of Love
7. Pain Is So Close To Pleasure
8. Friends Will Be Friends
9. Don't Lose Your Head
10. The Miracle
11. Rain Must Fall
12. My Baby Does Me
13. These Are The Days Of Our Lives
14. Cool Cat
15. Play The Game
16. Jealousy
17. More Of That Jazz
18. Get Down Make Love
19. My Melancholy Blues
20. Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy


master marathon runner user not visiting Queenzone.com
master marathon runner
Royalty: 1237 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Mar 10, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't friggin believe what i've just read, (above), bleedin' Nora, - are you sure Queen are the band for you? I absolutely love more than half from that list !
    Well, there you go, that's diversity and taste for you.



Master Marathon Runner
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Mar 10, 22:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A lot of the things Brian sang, and most of the things Roger sang alone.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 10, 00:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



qrock wrote:

What is Queen's twenty worst songs.

More than 20, but here they are ...

- Jesus
- In the Lap of the Gods (not revisited one)
- She Makes Me (Stormtrooper in Stilettos)
- The Millionaire Waltz
- Jealousy  
- If You Can't Beat Them  
- In Only Seven Days  
- Fun It
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy  
- More of That Jazz  
- Don't Try Suicide  
- Flash Gordon
- Staying Power
- Dancer
- Back Chat  
- Body Language
- Action This Day
- Life Is Real (Song for Lennon)
- Calling All Girls 
- Cool Cat
- Man on the Prowl  
- Machines (Or 'Back to Humans')  
- Pain Is So Close to Pleasure  
- Don't Lose Your Head  
- Party  
- Khashoggi's Ship
- Rain Must Fall
- Scandal
- My Baby Does Me  
- All God's People
- Delilah  
- "Made In Heaven" cd doesn't do much for me


Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 10, 02:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



skip wrote:



 



qrock wrote:



What is Queen's twenty worst songs.


More than 20, but here they are ...

- Jesus
- In the Lap of the Gods (not revisited one)
- She Makes Me (Stormtrooper in Stilettos)
- The Millionaire Waltz
- Jealousy  
- If You Can't Beat Them  
- In Only Seven Days  
- Fun It
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy  
- More of That Jazz  
- Don't Try Suicide  
- Flash Gordon
- Staying Power
- Dancer
- Back Chat  
- Body Language
- Action This Day
- Life Is Real (Song for Lennon)
- Calling All Girls 
- Cool Cat
- Man on the Prowl  
- Machines (Or 'Back to Humans')  
- Pain Is So Close to Pleasure  
- Don't Lose Your Head  
- Party  
- Khashoggi's Ship
- Rain Must Fall
- Scandal
- My Baby Does Me  
- All God's People
- Delilah  
- "Made In Heaven" cd doesn't do much for me

The ones in bold, I pretty much agree with. It's too bad you hate the Made In Heaven album. My cousin, who is a music producer, cites it as his favorite. Not my favorite album though.

I think Queen's worst song is 'She Makes Me'... it sounds like Brian May is having a fucking orgasm while crying his tears out (like the time he cheated on Anita Dobson back in '99!!!)

I am a bit intoxicated right now, but it's either 'Leaving Home Ain't Easy' or 'Sleeping On The Sidewalk' that is so similar to some Deep Purple song (I'm a bit intoxicated, so I forget the name of it), that I find it disgusting. But I like Leaving Home Ain't Easy... one of my favorite Brian vocals.

As for 'Don't Try Suicide'... that Rolling Stone writer about sums it up. Forget the quote, but it's something like "It seems like wanting to committ suicide would more likely piss Freddie off, than him having sympathy and trying to help you out"


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
philip storey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 521 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 10, 05:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Action /These are the days/More of that jazz/Lover boy , are great songs. Top 20 worst songs seems a bit strange on this site! Yes there are songs that i like less than others, but not many.

EnglanE user not visiting Queenzone.com
Freddie-loving Feline.
EnglanE
Champion: 99 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 10, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



master marathon runner wrote:

I can't friggin believe what i've just read, (above), bleedin' Nora, - are you sure Queen are the band for you? I absolutely love more than half from that list !
Well, there you go, that's diversity and taste for you.


DITTO.






marcenciels user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 10, 23:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i wish the one who started this post went  first...

sure, i would have a list. but it would be sort.

because there is allways a part in some song in dont like that i like.

There is no list right now, that i can agree with.








marcenciels user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 10, 00:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

a sort clip one of one of my vaforites.

of me at my worst ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeOKK1XoAVQ


marcenciels user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 10, 00:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sorry for the spelling...

i must be intoxicated as well...héhéhé...


Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 10, 00:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's okay.  The topic starter isn't too concerned about grammar.

mechaman89 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 61 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 10, 02:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Mr. Britt wrote:







skip wrote:











 







qrock wrote:







What is Queen's twenty worst songs.






More than 20, but here they are ...

- Jesus
- In the Lap of the Gods (not revisited one)
- She Makes Me (Stormtrooper in Stilettos)
- The Millionaire Waltz
- Jealousy  
- If You Can't Beat Them  
- In Only Seven Days  
- Fun It
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy  
- More of That Jazz  
- Don't Try Suicide  
- Flash Gordon
- Staying Power
- Dancer
- Back Chat  
- Body Language
- Action This Day
- Life Is Real (Song for Lennon)
- Calling All Girls 
- Cool Cat
- Man on the Prowl  
- Machines (Or 'Back to Humans')  
- Pain Is So Close to Pleasure  
- Don't Lose Your Head  
- Party  
- Khashoggi's Ship
- Rain Must Fall
- Scandal
- My Baby Does Me  
- All God's People
- Delilah  
- "Made In Heaven" cd doesn't do much for me

The ones in bold, I pretty much agree with. It's too bad you hate the Made In Heaven album. My cousin, who is a music producer, cites it as his favorite. Not my favorite album though.

I think Queen's worst song is 'She Makes Me'... it sounds like Brian May is having a fucking orgasm while crying his tears out (like the time he cheated on Anita Dobson back in '99!!!)

I am a bit intoxicated right now, but it's either 'Leaving Home Ain't Easy' or 'Sleeping On The Sidewalk' that is so similar to some Deep Purple song (I'm a bit intoxicated, so I forget the name of it), that I find it disgusting. But I like Leaving Home Ain't Easy... one of my favorite Brian vocals.

As for 'Don't Try Suicide'... that Rolling Stone writer about sums it up. Forget the quote, but it's something like "It seems like wanting to committ suicide would more likely piss Freddie off, than him having sympathy and trying to help you out"


Is the Deep Purple song you are referring to,Strange Kind Of Woman?
If I had to make a list of my 5 favorite Queen songs,More Of That Jazz would definitely make it.







"get get develop"
lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 10, 12:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

in no particular order...

She Makes Me
More of that Jazz (which isn't really that bad)
Fun It (again, not that bad)
My Baby Does Me (Too repetitive)
Yeah
Untitled Track from Made In Heaven
You Don't Fool Me


I honestly can't pick anymore....

gatto user not visiting Queenzone.com
gatto
Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 10, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

funny how love is....
she makes me
seven seas of rhye (from Queen 1)
Drowse
Body language
dancer
cooming soon
hijack my heart
dont try suicide
thank god its christmas
stealin
delilah
a dozen red roses for my darling
blured vision


The_CrY user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 68 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 10, 14:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Body Language2. Sleeping on the Sidewalk
3. Don't Try Suicide4. Delilah5. Cool Cat6. Coming Soon7. Another One Bites to Dust8. Drowse9. My Baby Does Me10. Chinese Torture11. Get Down, Make Love12. Sheer Heart Attack13. Tear it Up14. Man on the Prowl15. Machines (or back to humans)16. I Want to Break Free17. Bring Back That Leroy Brown18. You Don't Fool Me19. Pain is so close to pleasure20. Bicycle Race

EnglanE user not visiting Queenzone.com
Freddie-loving Feline.
EnglanE
Champion: 99 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 10, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I fucking ADORE 'Delilah'. Always have, always will. Is it because I'm a girl?

Amazon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 996 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 00:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



EnglanE wrote:

I fucking ADORE 'Delilah'. Always have, always will. Is it because I'm a girl?

:D I doubt it's because of your gender. I don't particularly like this song, although I do think it was sweet.








mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 04:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



 



 



EnglanE wrote:



 



I fucking ADORE 'Delilah'. Always have, always will. Is it because I'm a girl?



 





not a favorite of mine, but not the worst either.  I actually like it better than headlong, and the hitman in some ways. I usually stay away from these negative threads but i have a few songs I'm not crazy about.   Some of these songs are pretty decent.

loser in the end
she makes me
sweet lady (has it's moments though)
more of that jazz
fun it
coming soon
body language/dancer
put out the fire
tear it up
man on the prowl
pain and pleasure
don't lose your head
party
invisible man
The whole cosmo rocks album, except for 2 or 3 songs.