Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Do you Think about Queen Productions?

forum rss feed
Author

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you Think about Queen Productions?

Nope - I never do.

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1113 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

(answered in the style of community)

John S Stuart : What a nonsense, Before yammer, careful you must read
the text, and then answer on question.

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have nothing to say....

You make thread after thread, asking questions, then don't wait for answers, when someone does answer you leave without thanking them. if you don't like people having fun with their answers then this is not the site for you.

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes you do have the right, but all the other members also have the right to reply to you and other people in your threads.
you will also notice most people say please and Thank you.

i wasn't joking anyway, i was telling John he wasn't funny.

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think ablout them all the time, in fact my every waking moment is devoted to thoughts, ponderings and musings on what they must be upto, what they are thinking, what will they plan next, when's the next greatest hits cd coming out, do they have email, how can they screw more money out of fans, what are they having for lunch, what hours they work, do they use windows 7, where do they buy brian his clogs, are they auditioning new singers, ....basically that kind of stuff

what do you really think you pratt? is there anyway you could f*ck off down a siberian salt-mine or failing that how about if your mommy disconnects your internet connection? either way...stop the insane drivel now

go deo na hÉireann
dragon-fly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 600 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 14:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nope, I don't think about it either. Hence it doesn't depend on me- no point. I care more about what is available and how to get some items that I want.

Darren1977 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 266 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fuck Queen Productions

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Community the main problem, i think, is that you are using google to translate, sometimes things get mixed up.

what you just posted doesn't make sense, at all other times we can only KIND of understand you, you get annoyed at us when we try to explain. many of your questions are answered on other websites.

Try posting in russian, under the translated text that way you have a better chance of being understood.

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 15:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

community wrote:

emrabt

I am Sorry for my English, I write in English as I can. From where you know that I use GOOGLE ?

No need to apologise.
It's easy to see you use google.

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

emrabt wrote:

Try posting in russian, under the translated text that way you have a better chance of being understood.

Ahem, excuse me for sticking my nose, but queenzone doesn't let to post Cyrillics.

Benn Kempster user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 168 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 17:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If I ever do, I take myself outside and smash my head against the wall berating myself for letting bad thoughts enter my head.

marcenciels user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 10, 21:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

is there a difference between talking and saying something ? ; )

well...yes, i do think about my bootlegs and how i wished they we're...officially much cleaner release ?

like the song says...

Someday, one day ?

Posted: 24 Mar 10, 03:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dragon-fly wrote:

emrabt wrote:

Ahem, excuse me for sticking my nose, but queenzone doesn't let to post Cyrillics.

Don't worry, I won't bite.
and not being able to post Cyrillics explains a lot, that's a flaw in queenzones design.

Community the reason your original question is not getting the answers you want is the way it’s been translated, at the moment it reads "do you think about queen Productions a lot?”
I think you meant, “what is our opinions of queen productions?”

Posted: 24 Mar 10, 06:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

emrabt wrote:

dragon-fly wrote:

emrabt wrote:

Don't worry, I won't bite.

and not being able to post Cyrillics explains a lot, that's a flaw in queenzones design.

Community the reason your original question is not getting the answers you want is the way it’s been translated, at the moment it reads "do you think about queen Productions a lot?”

I think you meant, “what is our opinions of queen productions?”

Are you sure that you quoted the right person?

lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts

Posted: 24 Mar 10, 07:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Community, what's your 1st language?  (and if you say English then I will assume you are 4 years old)

Over the Field user not visiting Queenzone.com
Over the Field
Bohemian: 170 posts

Posted: 24 Mar 10, 13:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People here are too tough to us that don't speak English in their main language. Why does every American and English expect that every person in the world can speak English fluently. Not everyone speak it since being born. My national language is Finnish but I am also interested in other languages like English, I do really like it. You should understand that we really try to speak correctly here but it isn't so easy.

Posted: 24 Mar 10, 14:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Over the Field wrote:

People here are too tough to us that don't speak English in their main language. Why does every American and English expect that every person in the world can speak English fluently. Not everyone speak it since being born. My national language is Finnish but I am also interested in other languages like English, I do really like it. You should understand that we really try to speak correctly here but it isn't so easy.
you, PauloPanucci and the countless other none English speakers are not a problem. Most of the members here will have patients, understanding and help you if ask for it.
Community is a very different case, there is no way he will improve his English because he’s using Google translator, his posts will always be badly translated or indecipherable.
He will totally ignore answers given, wander off and leave threads he has started, only to make other threads about the same thing, how many times did he post that Greg brooks was a liar, and in how many threads and I have never seen him say thank you.
This, for me anyway, isn’t about language, at all.

Benn Kempster user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 168 posts

Posted: 24 Mar 10, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Communnity, re:

>>I think that Greg Brooks does a great job.

Really?  Shit, you're the ONE! 

What job is it that he does exactly?

ParisNair user not visiting Queenzone.com
See right through you!!
ParisNair
Bohemian: 854 posts

Posted: 24 Mar 10, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think its funny to ridicule people who are new to internet/forums or cannot speak a language well. English speakers have it easy as the world speaks your language. In my city (Mumbai) even beggars speak English. But obviously that's not the case with many others, and if they are thinking in their own toungue and then type it in English, I think you guys should appreciate the effort and adjust. And maybe suggest improvements.

I think non-English speakers should take inspiration from QueenPaulo. He is a Brazilian and his early posts were so hilarious, many people doubted if he was for real. But he has improved a lot over the past few months, I dunno if he is taking lessons or not but yu can easily make out the improvment.

Anyway, where I live, Queen CDs are not common to find. Only recently, a music/book shop has opened who stock lot of classic rock stuff in addition to the regular film and pop music. They procured exactly one copy of Queen Singles collection vol 1 and 2 and I purchsed both. It burnt a hole in my not-very-deep pocket, but it made me very happy all the same. I know a lot of people would think its a watse of money, but when its the only thing you can purchse, its like gold.

But ofcourse, generally I think Queen Productions needs to sack a lot of people ..all those who only think of rupees (or dollars, euros, pounds...) and keep churning out stuff like Absolute Greatest Shit. I am not against compilation CDs..they have their market and also help make fans out of a new generation of listeners...but I think ignoring the existing fans is disrespectful and also kills a certain customer base. 5 minutes of research will tell you that the fans want a 70s concert, and there are many to choose from. The feedback they got on the Soap Box post announcement of a possible release of Hammy 75 should have made them think about more such projects.

So IMO QP suck.

AP-Racing user not visiting Queenzone.com
AP-Racing
Bohemian: 286 posts

Posted: 24 Mar 10, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Trolls attack or spring's aggravation?