Forums > Personal > You Wanted The Best

forum rss feed
Author

skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 00:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJA80qePRdA

Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

ILoveQueen20 user not visiting Queenzone.com
ILoveQueen20
Bohemian: 249 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 07:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

STOP. You have posted this what? 4 or 5 times? You only need to post it ONCE.

Queen Forever!
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 08:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Since when can you put Kiss and The Best in the same sentence.... ?

Kiss is so sad... They're a band for middle-aged men, who haven't outgrown their teen years (You can recognise them by their beer-bellies and denim jackets with patches of rockbands from the 80s.

Judas Priest falls in the same category.

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shouldn't you post a video from their heyday?  And one that wasn't filmed from the side of stage and thusly has an awful sound?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't imagine a better angle for appreciating the epic and hilarious ass clenching necessary for Gene to glomp around like a complete and utter TURD in those profoundly embarassing man-child boots. Seriously Skip, get a fucking GRIP.  Fucking seriously.  It's absolutely hysterical.

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ILoveQueen20 wrote:

STOP. You have posted this what? 4 or 5 times? You only need to post it ONCE.

You could have just not read it.

Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken wrote:

Kiss is so sad... They're a band for middle-aged men, who haven't outgrown their teen years (You can recognise them by their beer-bellies and denim jackets with patches of rockbands from the 80s.

Queen is dead.  Long live KISS.

KISS and Judas Priest continue.  Freddie couldn't be bothered to use a rubber thus killing himself, Jim Hutton, Joe Fanelli (among others), and Queen.  Way to go.

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 14:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Shouldn't you post a video from their heyday?  And one that wasn't filmed from the side of stage and thusly has an awful sound?

Cool view.  Sold out crowd.  Band sounding tight.  Something Brian and Roger are dying to relive, but won't/can't.

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GratefulFan wrote:

I can't imagine a better angle for appreciating the epic and hilarious ass clenching necessary for Gene to glomp around like a complete and utter TURD in those profoundly embarassing man-child boots. Seriously Skip, get a fucking GRIP.  Fucking seriously.  It's absolutely hysterical.

What's hysterical is you acting like you just got your first period.

LOL

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

skip wrote:

GratefulFan wrote:

LOL

You're absolutely right.  What it really needed was exclamation points.

I can't imagine a better angle for appreciating the epic and hilarious ass clenching necessary for Gene to glomp around like a complete and utter TURD in those profoundly embarassing man-child boots! Seriously Skip, get a fucking GRIP!  Fucking seriously!  It's absolutely hysterical!!!

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop
Replying
To
The
Troll
And
Maybe
He
Will
Go
Away

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken wrote:

I'm no Kiss or Priest fan, but seriously FriedChicken, this post is just pathetic.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

skip wrote:

FriedChicken wrote:

KISS and Judas Priest continue.  Freddie couldn't be bothered to use a rubber thus killing himself, Jim Hutton, Joe Fanelli (among others), and Queen.  Way to go.

But at least they didn't write "I Was Made For Loving You", which is a crime against humanity if ever there was one.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KISS.

[img=/images/smiley/msn/cake.gif][/img]

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

skip wrote:

FriedChicken wrote:

But at least they didn't write "I Was Made For Loving You", which is a crime against humanity if ever there was one.

I'm no fan of that song, but that's just pathetic (and so is the song)

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 21:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GratefulFan wrote:

skip wrote:

GratefulFan wrote:

LOL

You're absolutely right.  What it really needed was exclamation points.

I can't imagine a better angle for appreciating the epic and hilarious ass clenching necessary for Gene to glomp around like a complete and utter TURD in those profoundly embarassing man-child boots! Seriously Skip, get a fucking GRIP!  Fucking seriously!  It's absolutely hysterical!!!

You must be bleeding heavily.  Plug it up.

KISS Sonic Boom World Tour 2010

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote:

Stop
Replying
To
The
Troll
And
Maybe
He
Will
Go
Away

Correct.  Stop replying.  If you don't like the KISS news, don't read it.

I'm not going away.

The more you (collective) act like assholes, the more I'll respond.

Posted: 25 Mar 10, 22:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

skip wrote:

FriedChicken wrote:

Queen went 1000 times worse with the entire "Hot Space" lp.

LOL

"Body Language" == gayest song on planet Earth

IWMFLY ==  KISS' biggest selling single worldwide

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 02:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

skip wrote:

Cool view.  Sold out crowd.  Band sounding tight.  Something Brian and Roger are dying to relive, but won't/can't.

It's a nice enough 'behind the scenes' angle to see a band from, for reasons of curiosity and novelty.  

I'm just not sure why you're sharing this particular video to expound the new Kiss tour, because there would be far better sounding videos available.  Even the best band in the world would sound shitty from side of stage and filmed with an ordinary camera, so I'm not sure what hope Kiss has.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 02:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

skip wrote:

It's a nice enough 'behind the scenes' angle to see a band from, for reasons of curiosity and novelty.  

I'm just not sure why you're sharing this particular video to expound the new Kiss tour, because there would be far better sounding videos available.  Even the best band in the world would sound shitty from side of stage and filmed with an ordinary camera, so I'm not sure what hope Kiss has.

Cool video.  Interesting angle.  Why are you over-analyzing it?