Forums > Queen collecting and trading > CZ multicoloured yellow vinyl QUEEN I unplayed LP

forum rss feed
Author

isolar2tour user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 08:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UNPLAYED / EX CONDITION !!!

Multicoloured yellow Queen I LP from Czechoslovakia - 1992 (500 pressed).

Mail me for info: webmaster@bowieconcerts.com



mandocello user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote




"Multicoloured yellow Queen I LP from Czechoslovakia - 1994
(500 pressed)."


Garbage bootleg.


pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 17:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Czechoslovakia existed until 31. December 1992, so how can there be an LP from 1994 from Czechoslovakia ?


isolar2tour user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Mar 10, 04:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Typing error that was: Licensed from EMI Records GLOBUS INTERNATIONAL 1992

It's an official release - ordered in the summer of 1992 at a local music store in my (then) hometown in the Netherlands.

Bertus database listed this, Bertus never listed unofficial items. They still don't. Dutch collectors may be aware of the Bertus database system (for record stores). Check www.bertus.com for more info on Bertus.


isolar2tour user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Mar 10, 04:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



mandocello wrote: 
"Multicoloured yellow Queen I LP from Czechoslovakia - 1994
(500 pressed)." Garbage bootleg.




 



The only Queen bootlegs I ever "released" are the ones you probably most enjoy: Vienna 1978 2nd gen, Vienna 1982-1984-1986 masters. Plus Brian May in Vienna and Linz 1998, also masters. All current recordings are sourced from MY versions. Cannot blame you for not knowing this. Do have tons of other masters as well. So don't start claiming "garbage bootleg" mate.

Maybe one of my reasons for barely/never commenting on QueenZone is the way you guys come with conclusions without asking first.








mandocello user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Mar 10, 10:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Sorry, but I just flat out don't believe that EMI specifically pressed several colors of vinyl for an LP, exclusive to Czechoslovakia in 1992.

Also, how can you even authenticate that 500 were pressed?  Are they numbered?

Just because you ordered it from a record store doesn't make it an official release.

For example, Tool's "Aenima" LP has been bootleged in several colors of vinyl.  In other words, it isn't an official release. You can walk into several different record stores and order that one.

See for yourself:

https://www.auralexploits.com/product_6532.htm


pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Mar 10, 12:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



isolar2tour wrote:







 







mandocello wrote: 
"Multicoloured yellow Queen I LP from Czechoslovakia - 1994
(500 pressed)." Garbage bootleg.








 







The only Queen bootlegs I ever "released" are the ones you probably most enjoy: Vienna 1978 2nd gen, Vienna 1982-1984-1986 masters. Plus Brian May in Vienna and Linz 1998, also masters. All current recordings are sourced from MY versions. Cannot blame you for not knowing this. Do have tons of other masters as well. So don't start claiming "garbage bootleg" mate.

Maybe one of my reasons for barely/never commenting on QueenZone is the way you guys come with conclusions without asking first.

Thanks for the info, I've sent you a PM







people on streets user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1313 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Mar 10, 09:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



isolar2tour wrote:

UNPLAYED / EX CONDITION !!!

Multicoloured yellow Queen I LP from Czechoslovakia - 1992 (500 pressed).

Mail me for info: webmaster@bowieconcerts.com



I've sent you a PM.