Forums > Queen - General Discussion > The Freddie Mercury Royal Rumble Elimination Match

forum rss feed
Author

Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 14:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have decided to create another Freddie Mercury match! Because of the positive responses I got on the Ladder matches, I have created an elimination match between 10 Freddie Mercury characters:

• 1975 Hammersmith
  • 1976 Hyde Park
  • 1978 Jazz Tour
  • 1979 Crazy Tour
  • 1981 Montreal
  • 1984 Montreux/The Works
  • 1985 The Works
  • 1985 Live Aid
  • 1988 Barcelona
  • 1989 The Miracle
Leave me any comment you want, and make sure you cheer for your favorite Freddie!!

The videos were just put up, so the quality isn't very good and Part 3 is still processing.But enjoy anyway!

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2770 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How about Innuendo?...Are we talking live?....if so,  i like the 74 to 76.  early 80's crazy and hot space tour.   Live aid, some magic tour i liked.  Studio Any freddie will do.  but my favorites are queen2, a night at the opera, A day at the races.  Hot space (only vocals) Barcelona.  maybe Innuendo.  again, this only vocals. otherwise hot space wouldn't be there.

Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mike hunt wrote:

How about Innuendo?...Are we talking live?....if so,  i like the 74 to 76.  early 80's crazy and hot space tour.   Live aid, some magic tour i liked.  Studio Any freddie will do.  but my favorites are queen2, a night at the opera, A day at the races.  Hot space (only vocals) Barcelona.  maybe Innuendo.  again, this only vocals. otherwise hot space wouldn't be there. 

Haha!

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth

Posted: 26 Mar 10, 22:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So far, the videos have good feedback!

Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth

Posted: 29 Mar 10, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks!

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3053 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 10, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL - you have way to much time on your hands buddy!  Seriously, though, that was fuckin awesome! What was the WWE game you created the Freddie(s) on? Really liked the detail and the commentary - you looking for a job now good ol' JR is retired lol

Kinda knew Montreal Freddie would hold on for the win!

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth

Posted: 04 Apr 10, 18:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy 1980 wrote:

LOL - you have way to much time on your hands buddy!  Seriously, though, that was fuckin awesome! What was the WWE game you created the Freddie(s) on? Really liked the detail and the commentary - you looking for a job now good ol' JR is retired lol

Kinda knew Montreal Freddie would hold on for the win!

LOL! Thanks!
The game is WWE Day of Reckoning!