Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Upcoming video project: Queen's Live Bloopers--The Sequel

forum rss feed
Author

Gregsynth user is on Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 10, 10:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Due to the positive responses on the first video (thank you Queenzone), I have decided to create a second (and most likely the last) blooper video. A friend of mine, some Youtubers, and myself have found dozens of new bloopers to put into the video: Here are some of them:

Toronto 1978 (Brian is in his own little world during Bo Rhap, WWRY, and Champions)
Montreal 1978 (The hilarious Brighton Rock "Improv.")
Colonge 1979 (Freddie completely forgets the lyrics in the first chorus of It's Late)
Gothenburg 1977 (Brian demonstrates how to do a "Good Old-Fashioned Epic Fail")
Copenhagen 1977 (Freddie makes up lyrics during Death On Two Legs)
Providence 1980 (Dragon attack gone awry)!
Frankfurt 1980 (Brian goofs up the beginning of Save Me)
Japan 1981 (Freddie makes up new piano chords during Save Me)

And many more!


I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
theCro user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 10, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gregsynth wrote: Due to the positive responses on the first video (thank you Queenzone), I have decided to create a second (and most likely the last) blooper video. A friend of mine, some Youtubers, and myself have found dozens of new bloopers to put into the video: Here are some of them:

Toronto 1978 (Brian is in his own little world during Bo Rhap, WWRY, and Champions)
Montreal 1978 (The hilarious Brighton Rock "Improv.")
Colonge 1979 (Freddie completely forgets the lyrics in the first chorus of It's Late)
Gothenburg 1977 (Brian demonstrates how to do a "Good Old-Fashioned Epic Fail")
Copenhagen 1977 (Freddie makes up lyrics during Death On Two Legs)
Providence 1980 (Dragon attack gone awry)!
Frankfurt 1980 (Brian goofs up the beginning of Save Me)
Japan 1981 (Freddie makes up new piano chords during Save Me)

And many more!

can't wait for it!!!

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 10, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dont forget the Japanese show in 1976 where Freddie forgets the lyrics to Bo Rhap...... classic.


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Gregsynth user is on Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 10, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Mercury wrote: Dont forget the Japanese show in 1976 where Freddie forgets the lyrics to Bo Rhap...... classic.
I got that on my original video! LOL


I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
gatto user not visiting Queenzone.com
gatto
Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 10, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian May ( the solo in killer Queen in Venezuela 81)
Brian May ( brighton rock solo in live at the bowl)

skip user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 10, 22:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gregsynth wrote: Mr Mercury wrote: Dont forget the Japanese show in 1976 where Freddie forgets the lyrics to Bo Rhap...... classic.
I got that on my original video! LOL

Would you post a link to that video?  Thanks.


Brian May: "I like KISS a lot. I have a great regard for KISS 'cause it's all-out. They just had their vision, they had their dream, and they damn well went for it."

Gregsynth user is on Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 10, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

skip wrote: Gregsynth wrote: Mr Mercury wrote: Dont forget the Japanese show in 1976 where Freddie forgets the lyrics to Bo Rhap...... classic.
I got that on my original video! LOL

Would you post a link to that video?  Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZULbqmaTBUs

The Japan 1976 Bo Rhap is around 1:00


I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
vonkeil user not visiting Queenzone.com
vonkeil
Bohemian: 241 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 10, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Q+PR Frankfurt 2005 - Brian f***ing up BoRap-Solo !!


Guten Morgen, sie wünschten geweckt zu werden.
TheWrist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 161 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 10, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you forgot Freddie's fat botommed girls in Milton Keynes '82 !!!!!

BradJarre user not visiting Queenzone.com
BradJarre
Royalty: 1086 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 10, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The original broadcast that is!.
Not the dvd release, on the original `82 broadcast is much more classic when it comes to Fail!


IF ANY ONE WANTS MY MSN ITS TOPGEAR1990@HOTMAIL.COM

I love cool edit pro.

Working on a tribute cd and need some input for songs from you:D

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 10, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Be sure to use the best available sources. otherwise it doesn't make much sense if it should be a "lecture" :-)

Gregsynth user is on Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 10, 23:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote: Be sure to use the best available sources. otherwise it doesn't make much sense if it should be a "lecture" :-)
LOL!


I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
Gregsynth user is on Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Apr 10, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All right Queenzone! The project is done! I will now make a new thread for the video!


I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury