Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Which Queen song do you enjoy the most

forum rss feed
Author

qrock user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 313 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 10, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I enjoy everyone though I love it when I hear the March of the Black Queen. Wat's yours.

You could vote for your favourite Queen song at http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-songs-by-queen.asp

Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6242 posts

Posted: 12 May 10, 23:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

'39 became my favourite when I first heard it many, many years ago, and it still is. My second favourite does change from time to time.

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
The_CrY user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 68 posts

Posted: 13 May 10, 04:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it is simply impossible to pick one best song out of all the great ones. It also largely depends on my mood. And not only that, when I don't hear some good songs for a while they get in the spotlights when I play them for a while. But I'll write down some good candidates:
March of the Black Queen, Fairy-Feller's Master Stroke, Nevermore, Ogre Battle, White Queen, Don't Try So Hard, Innuendo, Play the Game, No-One But You, Princes of the Universe... Great King Rat... and I can make a list of ages. But just 1 best song? No, sorry, impossible.

dragon-fly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 600 posts

Posted: 13 May 10, 06:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Prophet's Song with Bijou on second place.

LittleSilhouetto user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 64 posts

Posted: 13 May 10, 08:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thinking just about the more upbeat tracks, I COULDN'T POSSIBLY survive without Living On My Own or Under Pressure. They send me into some sort of trance. Of the slow tracks, I love Love Of My Life.

rubens user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 151 posts

Posted: 13 May 10, 10:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Liar...so powerfull and dramatic...for me it´s a real master piece. Of course we have many others like Bohemian, black queen and so on but Liar kind of grow on me trought the years.

Amazon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 996 posts

Posted: 14 May 10, 10:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Without a shadow of a doubt, The Prophet's Song. While I don't listen to it as much as I used to (deliberately so, as not to wear it out), no other Queen song gives me as much pleasure. It's not a perfect song- I usually skip over the middle part- but the first part is magical, and the conclusion is pretty darn good as well. :D

Bo Alex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bo Alex
Bohemian: 491 posts

Posted: 14 May 10, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It depends on the moment, of course. But Don't Stop Me Now is a very enjoyable song. It has that special high energy that help you to get happy.

A man who learnt how to teach, but forgot how to learn.

A la grande le puse cuca!!
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 14 May 10, 13:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Track 13

tjbarrett96 user not visiting Queenzone.com
All dead, all dead...
tjbarrett96
Bohemian: 161 posts

Posted: 14 May 10, 19:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My favorite changes from time to time... right now it's All Dead, All Dead, at other times it's '39, or something else. Brian May's always been my favorite of the group -- his songs usually top my list. Freddie's are fun to listen to, but for some reason, I just don't enjoy them as much as I do Brian May's songs. :\

I have to return some videotapes.
Brett5150 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brett5150
Rocker: 16 posts

Posted: 14 May 10, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm loving "Las Palabras de amor" of late, always playing it. "Dont try so hard" is another big fave.

What is understood need not be discussed